Criminal Minds

Exit Wounds

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 12, 2010 on CBS

• Another ho hum episode

3.5
    I am getting very tired of this series - so much so that despite some awesome characters like Reid and Morgan and Hotch I just can't sit through an episode anymore.

Criminal Minds is all about creative serial killers. Thats it. End of story. Yawn. There seems to heavy competition between the writers to make the weekly serial killers more creative and interesting at the expense of anything on the BAU team and their lives. What happened to our main cast of characters? The're reduced to babbling statistics and profiling information. There's nothing new - except for the weekly murders. Reid has gone around for half the series with a cane. Do we hear why he's having so much trouble with it? Morgan might as well have no family at all for all we hear about them. Same for most of the other main characters. They might as well live in the office for all we see re their family and home lives. I'd like to find out more about the main characters. Hell if they are all so good at their jobs couldn't they be head hunted a little bit by other agencies - and I don't mean the serial killer kind. Sigh. Don't they have to train occasionally? Basically, I'm begging for some stuff on our BAU team members. Is there something besides graphic murders to put the team onto? Serial Killers are becoming so boring! What about other criminal activities? There are other major criminal activities out there.

Perhaps they could come across a situation that will not be resolved overnight. A situation that gathers momentum and tension over several episodes and giving our BAU team some character development. Even a touch of angst would look nice at this stage.

Come on writers - get creative, or this series will end soon.