Criminal Minds

Faceless, Nameless

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 23, 2009 on CBS

• Another great episode and a very good start for the season.

Ok, how many times have we seen one of the members of the team in danger but saved in the end? Many but particularly I don't mind seeing them in danger because these turn to be the ebst episodes in this amazing series. We had Hotch threaten my a stranger in the last episode of the 4th season and I knew nothing was going to happen to him, but what I was wondering was how the members of the team were going to help him. I liked to see how Emily was worried about Hotch and goes to find him to his place and stays next to his bed at the hospital.

The scene between Hotch, Jack and Haley was heartbreaking because you inmediatedly realise he's not going to see his little boy in a long time... or at least until the BAU gets The Reaper (I'm sure they will) and the last scene between Hotch and Rossi (this guy convinced me in season four) is really good.

The case abut the doctor and the son is only for me a minute-killer, with this I mean it's only in the episode to create tension because while Dave, JJ, Derek and Reid are trying to protect or discover who is theatening the doctor's son, Emily is triying to discover something about Hotch. A very good one to watch.
The Itch