TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Dr. Spencer Reid / Matthew Gray Gubler

Dakotagirl823

[1461]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 23
    I'm actually pleased that the writer's appear to be examining Reid's fear of becoming like his mother. Not that I want to see him suffer from a mental illness but I think that it's a real fear for people who have a mental disease that runs in the family. I've enjoyed watching Reid blossom into a sensitive and more confident agent and I hope that we will see him mature a little more with each new season.

BTW, I started watching the show because of Shemar Moore but Reid has definately grown on me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Alydarbaby

[1462]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 6

You know I started watching for Mandy and Moore but yeah, Reid certainly took over. What can I say I like geeky guys. LOLOLOL However, Moore on The Talk the other day was sooooooooooo wonderful if you are a fan.

ohitsarabbit

[1463]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 2

have the headaches mysteriously disappeared?

Or do we just never see Reid out in the sunlight. You would think the rest of the team would notice something...

Alydarbaby

[1464]Feb 24, 2011

No they have not disappeared.

phf3947

[1465]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 71
    Happy birthday, Matthew

Finnegan77

[1466]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 27
    Many returns of the day, Mr. Gubler. I hope you can celebrate far from dead bodies and bad writing - err - somewhere surrounded by family and friends.

blue133

[1468]Mar 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day today!

LisaSteeves

[1469]Mar 9, 2011
    • level: 1

LOTS of Reid.. hes great!!!!! maybe make him a hero one show.. saves the team!

phf3947

[1472]Apr 1, 2011
    • level: 71
    This is not a spoiler thread. Please discuss episode details in the designated spoiler thread.

ElenorGreanLeEf

[1473]Apr 2, 2011
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to place this here. I meant to post it somewhere else but TV.com was being difficult for me yesterday. I kept getting a error message and was confused in where I was posting. I will delete the post.

bmoshier

[1475]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 47

I wish there was some method to SEARCH just this thread or say just the Criminal Minds forum, but from what I can tell search is for EVERY thread / forum. Plus the search system won't let you search for phrases. Hence, I don't know if this topic about Dr. Reid exists already and what people wrote.

One of the things I really love about the character and/or the actor is how he wears Converse Jack Purcell sneakers / plimsolls. (The Converse sneakers / plimsolls with the smiley face.) I find it great the character can wear a "smiley" when doing such a soul sucking job. I'm also wondering if the FBI would let an agent, such as Dr. Reid, wear sneakers / plimsolls. Maybe they would, as Booth another FBI agent in Bones wears Vans Black/Black (Black Monochrome) slip-on sneakers / plimsolls.

BTW, of a way to search just a specific forum and/or thread for a word OR phrase ... e.g. "Jack Purcell" OR "slip-on sneakers" ? With 1,474 or so messages in this thread and even more in the forum, it would be difficult for someone less than a Dr. Reid to locate this information, without a search feature -- when starting from scratch. Oh, where is our own Penelope Garcia, when we need one / her?

Has anyone already brought up this topic about Dr. Reid and his footwear? If yes, can you (please) point me to it?

REIDFANATIC

[1476]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 5

There is a contest going on over oneonline to choose the Ultimate TV Character Crush. It started out with 32 men and 32 women and is down to the final round. Spencer Reid is going up against Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Dean has a 3.5% lead. Last night his lead was down to as little as .2 of a percentage point. The women are tied at 50%. The voting ends today. Reid could use our help, so go over there and vote as often as possible if you can. We don't want him lagging behind when we know what a difference Criminal Minds fans can make when they put their minds to it.

http://ca.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/ultimate_tv_character_crush_welcome/274497

GoldenPig

[1477]Nov 23, 2011
    Spencer Reid is the reason I kept watching "Criminal Minds" in the first place. He is the reason I watch the syndication now. Without him, "Criminal Minds" is just another "Law and Order" or whatever crime show is popular. He's adorable with or without glasses, perhaps he got tired of contacts, I am. Either way, if he is shunted to the side, I will find other things to watch in that time slot.

RikkiHikari

[1478]Nov 25, 2011

Hey guys!!! New to this forum thing so... don't make fun of my mistakes.

I'm here to talk about something: me anda friendare doing a video for Matthew's birthday and we need Happy Birthday messages from you guys and girls!!!

Each of you can only do one message. We will try to put every message we get. We are accepting messages until the 9th February.

Any questions? Talk to me here or if you have YouTube you can visit our channels:

Mine: http://www.youtube.com/user/RikkiHikari

My friend: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyWinterFirefly

Or you can rach us on Twitter (our Twitter links are on our YouTube channel descriptions)

crafty6

[1479]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 2

Now that MMG's girlfriend has made a permanent move back to New York, which is a city he loves; and since his contract is up at the endof this season; is anyone else feeling the same vibe as me?

blue133

[1480]Dec 1, 2011

crafty6 wrote:

Now that MMG's girlfriend has made a permanent move back to New York, which is a city he loves; and since his contract is up at the endof this season; is anyone else feeling the same vibe as me?

No, not getting the same vibe at all. It all depends on the seriousness of said relationship which in my opinion is up for debate. His girlfriend moved from NYC to, arguably, be closer to him in LA, now she is moving back to NYC, okay..... Of course, anything can happen, but I don't see that happening. If he were to decide not to renew his contract, I am almost certain that it would be to pursue another project. But that is all I will say with regard to this topic as I don't think it is the appropiate venue to speak of such things especially since there is absolutely no way of us knowing. I'll leave that up to outlets like TMZ whom seem to enjoy and thrive off of these types of situations, lol Also, I think it is a bit premature to start guessing whether (1) MGG will want to renew his contract and if he does (2) that the network will not play games with him.I think that it is fair to say that the network by now knows that if MGG walks, so will a whole heck of a lot of CM fans. Quite frankly, after last year with Paget and Thomas, I've had my fill of contract woes to last a few more seasons.