Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

DVD Info - General News

the_green_fairy

[141]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 3

Hi,

I know that here are some fans from Germany. And the german fans need some help now. The network, which is airing criminal minds, dropped the episodes 2x14 including 2x18 to protect minor viewers. No one's understanding that. Usually criminal minds is aired at 9.15 pm on sunday, maybe they think that it's too early for those, which makes no sense. But they have a rerun on mondays at 11.15 pm or later, but the network refuses to air the episodes anmonday.The german fandom doensn't understand, why those really important episodes are dropped.

We're tryin' to change their minds, we're sending lots of emails to this network and we're making phone calls. So if you want to help us, please contact me over personal message, that I can give you a link, where you can support us.

We need all help, that we can get, 'cause it's not for the first time, that they're doing something like this. Last year, we had nearly 3 months to wait until we saw "somebody's watching". And now it's enough!

Regards

Melanie

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BillGorman

[142]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    Our best information about the strike status of the show is that there is 1-2 remaining fresh episodes left.

If the writers strike doesn't end very soon, that could be it for the season.

Profilersgirl

[144]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 7

Hey there! The release date for season two in LC2 is 6th March 2008 (here in Germany - my guess is that the UK has the same release date, or that it will be released around the same time, a week more or less).

I hope I could help! Susi

Buffy_Chick

[146]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 8
    Ok way way way late notice. Didn't even think of mentioning it here, but some of the Criminal Minds cast is on Indie 103.1, out of LA. You can listen live at the website. On from 12-2, LA time.
    Paget, Matthew, Joe... and a director, didn't catch who.

I'm recording it so, feel free to contact me if you want the recording.
    You're going to need a recording of you're like me! Can't stop laughing to even type, and keep missing bits.
    So yeah, if anyone is interested let me know! I just request it be used for personal use only, and not posted online, since it's probably considered property of the radio station. Didn't have time to look it up, or e-mail the station, just found out about it last night before bed. (which was 5am) Kind of redundant to ask after the fact, but didn't want to miss the chance.

Cheers all!

Finnegan77

[147]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 27
    Buffy_Chick wrote:
    Ok way way way late notice. Didn't even think of mentioning it here, but some of the Criminal Minds cast is on Indie 103.1, out of LA. You can listen live at the website. On from 12-2, LA time.
    Paget, Matthew, Joe... and a director, didn't catch who.

I'm recording it so, feel free to contact me if you want the recording.
    You're going to need a recording of you're like me! Can't stop laughing to even type, and keep missing bits.
    So yeah, if anyone is interested let me know! I just request it be used for personal use only, and not posted online, since it's probably considered property of the radio station. Didn't have time to look it up, or e-mail the station, just found out about it last night before bed. (which was 5am) Kind of redundant to ask after the fact, but didn't want to miss the chance.

Cheers all!

The director is Guy Norman Bee, and the four of them are hilarious! Thanks for the intel, Buffy Chick! They are talking about everything from serial killers, to which part of the human anatomy would make the most effective scrunchy! The British DJ can't pronounce any of their names, but they are having a great time.

Buffy_Chick

[148]Jan 4, 2008
    Yes caught the name of the director after the fact...

They are hilarious! It's wonderful!

The names kehe:
    Pagent, Gubbler, Magenta... hahaha

It's brilliant stuff!
    Recording is going good... except, it records every sound that comes out of my speakers... Computer had an issue, and gave me an error message. Heh... have a Criminal Mind's theme on my computer so, part way through one part we have Reid going "He may have stalked his victims prior to killing them."
    At least it's Matthew... kind of blends in... ish... haha

Anywho, you're welcome! I know it was terribly late though.

MCATLANANRRNC

[149]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 10
    will seaon 3 come out on dvd or is it to small of a season

phf3947

[151]Jan 8, 2008
    • level: 71
    It's really too early to determine what will be decided about the Season 3 DVD.

djariya

[152]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 19
    The DVD would probably go into production once summer begins. However, if the strike isn't resolved by then, I wouldn't expect any involvement from the creative team in bonus material.

BAUCTU

[153]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 14

Buffy_Chick wrote:
    some of the Criminal Minds cast is on Indie 103.1, out of LA. You can listen live at the website. On from 12-2, LA time.

There's a catchup audio clip available here.It's not the full interview but is quite long.

Edited on 01/13/2008 11:31am

djariya

[155]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    The actors contract with the AMPTP doesn't expire until June or July, which is when all the shows normally go back into production. Hopefully they can work a deal out before then.

Buffy_Chick

[156]Jan 13, 2008
    BAUCTU wrote:

Buffy_Chick wrote:
    some of the Criminal Minds cast is on Indie 103.1, out of LA. You can listen live at the website. On from 12-2, LA time.

There's a catchup audio clip available here.It's not the full interview but is quite long.

Yeah it's only the first hour... well first half, because it's not quite an hour. I still have the full recording, so again, if anyone is interested don't hesitate to contact me.

There's also a picture on the radio website, of everyone who was there.
    I adore Matthew in it... Gosh his hair has a mind of it's own. lol
    But I actually think Paget is my favorite person in the picture. She looks way different in my opinion. And I love how casual she is. Reminds me of me I guess lol... But yeah, she looks amazing just casual and 'normal'.

stephie_livv

[157]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 3

this strike is super lame. it really pisses me of that we have to wait for every 2 weeks for a new episode....and i really dont want this season to end so soon!!

CMJunkie

[158]Jan 13, 2008
    Write to the network execs and let them know..... or we will face reruns and "unreality" for eternity! (Say it isn't so!!! Gack!)

Buffy_Chick

[159]Jan 13, 2008
    It's not the having to wait 2 weeks for a new ep that annoys me. I can handle that. And even the long break we had, where episodes were pulled before the holidays wasn't too bad because it was just that! The holiday season. Usually a week or 2 of repeats in there anyway, so it wasn't much of a stretch.

What annoys me is the writers not getting a fair share of the pot. They deserve it.

CrazyLady9

[160]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 6

There's a lot of quality writing in the fanfics out there. Maybe a lot of these shows can grab a few basic scripts or ideas form there (and just clean them up a little). Heck, maybe that will be the next evolution in television, by blending in with the net where the viewers can have direct input. If I was a professional writer and saw what people were putting on the net for free, I'd be really nervous right about now.