Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

General Discussion - Show News - Questions & Answers

phf3947

[41]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 71
    For those who might have missed it, "Minimal Loss" will be repeated on Thursday 1/29/09.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Misa_DL

[42]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 5

When's JJ coming back?

I've read somewhere that she would be back after the Christmas break but last week was still withMeta Golding(forgot characters name for a sec)

CMJunkie

[43]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 8
    JJ made an appearance at the end of "Normal".... and then Ed Bernero told AJ to take her time and come back when she was ready. I think it is phenomenal she has that kind of support..... even though I am totally ready for an episode titled "The Return of JJ" lol

lynna12000

[44]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 21
    Considering how small Meta's part was in 'Soul Mates', I wouldn't expect AJ to be gone much longer.

Finnegan77

[45]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 27
    lynna12000 wrote:
    Considering how small Meta's part was in 'Soul Mates', I wouldn't expect AJ to be gone much longer.
    Since Agent Todd told Hotchner that JJ would be back as soon as they returned to Quantico, I imagine she'll be back in the next new ep. Goodbye, Meta, and good luck in your new endeavor!

phf3947

[46]Jan 22, 2009
    Finnegan77 wrote:
    Goodbye, Meta, and good luck in your new endeavor!

And the same best wishes from me as well

amber8032

[47]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 28
    How come you guys got listed as the next episode 4x14 Omnivore if thats episode 18 that air's march 18th. Upcomimg episode is Colds Comfort episode 4x14 airing February 11th (The BAU track a suspect who abducts, kills and embalms his victims in order to spend more time with them)
    Am I right or wrong cause I read it everywhere???

djariya

[48]Feb 13, 2009
    • level: 19

Ed's new show Washington Field now has a director for the Pilot. They hired Jon Cassar who is an EP and Director for 24. BTW, if you don't watch 24, Cassar is the show's "A" director and usually directs 10-12 episodes of the 24.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i6a1d515f274b8d4e926c4cbbd6e847b0

kenjustice101

[49]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 1

I was referred to this site to watch full episodes of shows I missed. I missed Criminal Minds episode 13, Bloodline and can't find it anywhere.

Was I misdirected?

Finnegan77

[50]Mar 29, 2009
    kenjustice101 wrote:

I was referred to this site to watch full episodes of shows I missed. I missed Criminal Minds episode 13, Bloodline and can't find it anywhere.

Was I misdirected?

Many full episodes of television shows are available here, but not Criminal Minds. Excellent info, great discussion, and inside insight - yes; full eps? no.

CMJunkie

[51]Apr 5, 2009
    I just read where we are losing 5 writers due to the economy... my extreme favorites ..... I am heartbroken.

REIDFANATIC

[52]Apr 5, 2009
    CMJunkie wrote:
    I just read where we are losing 5 writers due to the economy... my extreme favorites ..... I am heartbroken.

I just read the same thing this morning and I don't think it bodes well for our favorite show. Who is going to be left writing over there?

I hope they don't turn their budget ax on the actors next!

Edited on 04/05/2009 5:25pm

phf3947

[54]Apr 5, 2009
    Criminal Minds still has many excellent writers on staff. Please don't be discouraged by the recent news. I have all the faith in the world that the extremely high standards established in the first four seasons will be continued in Season 5.

Special note: Posting links to other message boards is not allowed in this forum. Thanks.

CMJunkie

[55]Apr 6, 2009

Oh I have total faith in the Cast and Crew...... I just hate to see favorites leave. I am a firm believer that change can be better (ex: Prentiss vs Elle, Rossi vs Gideon).

I will be waiting with bated breath just like always during the drought of summer for new epis. (but I am denial about that time looming near.... *fingers in ears, eyes closed, LALALALALA"

Finnegan77

[56]Apr 6, 2009
    CMJunkie wrote:
    Oh I have total faith in the Cast and Crew...... I just hate to see favorites leave. I am a firm believer that change can be better (ex: Prentiss vs Elle, Rossi vs Gideon).

People don't tend to stay with one show for their entire writing careers in Hollywood; I'm not worried. Some of the eps this year written by new writers have been pretty darn terrific. It must get tiring writing the same exact kinds of things all the time. You won't find me throwing up my hands in horror.

REIDFANATIC

[57]Apr 6, 2009
    I just read that the show is now considering cutting actors as well. That would be utterly devatating. Each actor is an integral part of the ensemble and it wouldn't be the same or as enjoyable without any one of them. I didn't enjoy the episodes as much that had Jordan in them because I had gotten used to JJ. She was part of the team or as Jordan pointed out "the family". I'm starting to get a really uneasy feeling and I hope the execs over there don't do something that will ruin my favorite show.

lynna12000

[58]Apr 6, 2009
    • level: 21
    REIDFANATIC wrote:
    I just read that the show is now considering cutting actors as well. That would be utterly devatating. Each actor is an integral part of the ensemble and it wouldn't be the same or as enjoyable without any one of them. I didn't enjoy the episodes as much that had Jordan in them because I had gotten used to JJ. She was part of the team or as Jordan pointed out "the family". I'm starting to get a really uneasy feeling and I hope the execs over there don't do something that will ruin my favorite show.

When/IF they really are referring to cutting actors, it could just be the number of guest appearances in each show. CI does tend to have a fairly large number of guest stars show up in supporting roles. When Cybil Sheppard appeared, Lolita Davidovitch and two other fairly large Hollywood names showed as well. Just cutting down on the big name guest appearances would cut down on the budget without really impacting the cast. I doubt, sincerely. the producers would cut any of the main actors.

phf3947

[59]Apr 14, 2009
    According to CBS, "The Crossing" will be repeated on Wednesday, April 22, at 9e/8c - the show's regular time. "A Shade of Gray" will follow at a special time - 10e/9c (this night only). This revised schedule is subject to change, so please check your local listings. Both episodes were written by Debra J. Fisher and Erica Messer.