Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Guest stars/characters we'd like to see in Season 4

CMJunkie

[81]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    Buffylover365 wrote:

The scenario would be that Will's got an emergency and couldn't get ahold of a sitter, so he has to leave the baby with J.J, Morgan and Reid.

J.J reluctantly accepts, but about five minutes later, she gets a call from either Prentiss or Rossi and they need her help on the case they're working on, so she's forced to leave the baby with Morgan and Reid.

Now wouldn't you just abslutely LOVE to see this?

ummm.

No.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

loveindubitably

[82]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    [QUOTE="Buffylover365"

The scenario would be that Will's got an emergency and couldn't get ahold of a sitter, so he has to leave the baby with J.J, Morgan and Reid.

J.J reluctantly accepts, but about five minutes later, she gets a call from either Prentiss or Rossi and they need her help on the case they're working on, so she's forced to leave the baby with Morgan and Reid.

Now wouldn't you just abslutely LOVE to see this? [/QUOTE]

Um...

YES! It'd be some wonderful comic relief.

amaryllis88

[83]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 20
    I would love to see somebody that audiences aren't used to seeing in a bad guy/villain-y form, sort of what they did with Jamie Kennedy last season in Lucky, and Frankie Munez in True Night. Maybe someone like Dustin Diamond (he played Screech on Saved By The Bell), or maybe even Kathryn Joosten (she plays Mrs. McKlusky on Desperate Housewives).

I'd love to see Johnny Depp in a bad guy role, or how about Ed O'Neil (he played Al Bundy on Married w/ Children).

lilmissheaven

[84]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 6
    Well I would LOVE to see Summer Glau as a guest star on the show. I think she is a pretty amazing actress! I would also love to see Angela Lansbury on the show. but then again I want to see her in almost anything! haha

RTTV989

[85]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 21
    Buffy_Chick wrote:
    Well, MGG is still my top favorite actor...
    But...
    A new favorite... Michael C. Hall...
    I would LOVE to see him on CM...
    He's fantastic!
    I wouldn't want him to play an unsub though. As that's too close to his Dexter character. I'd want something he wasn't used to.... to give him a challenge.

Started watchig him on Dexter.... then just recently have been going through all the seasons of Six Feet Under until CM and Dex start again...

So yeah, I think he'd be my top pick for a guest star.
    Some role that would be different for him.

My only problem is for me he's one of those actors I can't disassociate with a previous role. Watching SFU I keep seeing Dexter.

But for CM I would force myself to look at him with fresh eyes. I'd really want to study his role and see what he brings to the show for that episode....
    I think it would be interesting to see a Dexter and Criminal Minds showdown, though it would never happen because they always get the un-sub on criminal minds and Dexter doesnt get caught. He would be there biggest challenge ever. It would be pretty cool though.

amaryllis88

[86]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 20
    RTTV989 wrote:
    Buffy_Chick wrote:
    I would LOVE to see him on CM...
    He's fantastic!
    I wouldn't want him to play an unsub though. As that's too close to his Dexter character. I'd want something he wasn't used to.... to give him a challenge.

Started watching him on Dexter.... then just recently have been going through all the seasons of Six Feet Under until CM and Dex start again...

So yeah, I think he'd be my top pick for a guest star.
    Some role that would be different for him.

My only problem is for me he's one of those actors I can't disassociate with a previous role. Watching SFU I keep seeing Dexter.

But for CM I would force myself to look at him with fresh eyes. I'd really want to study his role and see what he brings to the show for that episode....
    I think it would be interesting to see a Dexter and Criminal Minds showdown, though it would never happen because they always get the un-sub on Criminal Minds and Dexter doesn't get caught. He would be their biggest challenge ever. It would be pretty cool though.

I agree, that would be pretty cool to see Michael C. Hall play out of character, as it were. I think he'd be pretty darn good at it, stretch out his vocal cords...Anybody who is a well-known actor/actress that we're so used to seeing in one role would be great to see them cast in a different light. In TV Guide's most recent issue they gave Luke Perry's performance a Cheers, for going against his Dylan McKay character from 90210, and seeing him act in a much better way. So how about Mila Kunis from 'That 70s Show,' plus she does the voice of Meg on Family Guy. Or perhaps we can get Tim Allen (from Home Improvement fame), Bill Engvall (southern comedian part of the Blue Collar Comedy troupe), Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother), Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy), or maybe we can do a really cool BONES & CM crossover....one can only wish since they are on two separate networks.