Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau / A J Cook

  • Avatar of phf3947

    phf3947

    [122]Oct 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 71
    • rank: Bad News Bear
    • posts: 3,516
    Her name is really Andrea Joy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of princehunter

    princehunter

    [123]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 03/18/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 30
    it stands for andrea joy and here nick name is dre
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [124]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    Does anyone know how she prounces it? Is it An-dree-a or on- dre-a Like Dr Dre the rapper because I heard her friends and family call her "Dre". Anyone?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of allyp182

    allyp182

    [125]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 03/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 357
    AJ is in this week's edition of OK! magazine. She talks a bit about Criminal Minds in it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [126]Nov 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    There's also some new pics of AJ at the people choice awards. Although I don't know why. Anyway it's the site that has all her pics, Hundreds of them. There great pics and I wish I could post the link but I can't for obvious reasons.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ellieanne100

    Ellieanne100

    [127]Nov 12, 2007
    • member since: 08/14/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 86
    yeah her site is really awesome. It has some cool interveiws with her too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of geminigirl21

    geminigirl21

    [128]Nov 23, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 203

    Arizonadream, the pics are from the People's Choice Nominee Announcements, not the actual awards. Those haven't taken place yet.

    I'm sorry, this is OT, but I just have to say allyp182: OMG! I NEVER EVER thought I'd come across anyone who remembers The Inside! Too awesome.

    Sorry, OTness over.

    Edited on 11/23/2007 2:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of allyp182

    allyp182

    [129]Nov 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 357
    geminigirl21 wrote:

    I'm sorry, this is OT, but I just have to say allyp182: OMG! I NEVER EVER thought I'd come across anyone who remembers The Inside! Too awesome.

    Sorry, OTness over.



    And I've never came across anyone (here or at any other message boards) who actually watched that show. It actually kinda reminded me of Criminal Minds but it was a lot more character based. I was devastated when it was cancelled, but it was only to be expected because Fox cancels everything which doesn't bring in 15+ million viewers. Rachel Nichols kicked ass on that show.

    Anyways, to make this AJ/JJ related, JJ finally shot a man and saved the day!!!!:! She kicked ass in Penelope!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of geminigirl21

    geminigirl21

    [130]Nov 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 203

    allyp182 wrote:

    And I've never came across anyone (here or at any other message boards) who actually watched that show. It actually kinda reminded me of Criminal Minds but it was a lot more character based.

    I know, that's actually why I couldn't watch CM right from the beginning. I was frustrated that The Inside wasn't given a fair chance, and yet here CBS comes with their own version of it....anyway, I'm glad I got over that, 'cause this is an awesome show too.

    And yeah, when JJ fired and the glass broke and he went down....that was so wicked. She didn't even flinch. I wonder if there'll be a fallout from that...because if anyone was going to shoot somebody, JJ would be the last one you'd expect, y'know? (But that line at the end was cute: "You do whatever it takes to protect your family" Awww).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kim_sprite2009

    Kim_sprite2009

    [131]Nov 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/21/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,008
    I was wondering about ther being some kind of fallout because of that. I totally agree that she is the last person you think of shooting someone. and the was she was off in a daze.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [132]Nov 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    geminigirl21 wrote:

    allyp182 wrote:

    And I've never came across anyone (here or at any other message boards) who actually watched that show. It actually kinda reminded me of Criminal Minds but it was a lot more character based.

    I know, that's actually why I couldn't watch CM right from the beginning. I was frustrated that The Inside wasn't given a fair chance, and yet here CBS comes with their own version of it....anyway, I'm glad I got over that, 'cause this is an awesome show too.

    And yeah, when JJ fired and the glass broke and he went down....that was so wicked. She didn't even flinch. I wonder if there'll be a fallout from that...because if anyone was going to shoot somebody, JJ would be the last one you'd expect, y'know? (But that line at the end was cute: "You do whatever it takes to protect your family" Awww).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [133]Nov 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    geminigirl21 wrote:

    allyp182 wrote:

    And I've never came across anyone (here or at any other message boards) who actually watched that show. It actually kinda reminded me of Criminal Minds but it was a lot more character based.

    I know, that's actually why I couldn't watch CM right from the beginning. I was frustrated that The Inside wasn't given a fair chance, and yet here CBS comes with their own version of it....anyway, I'm glad I got over that, 'cause this is an awesome show too.

    And yeah, when JJ fired and the glass broke and he went down....that was so wicked. She didn't even flinch. I wonder if there'll be a fallout from that...because if anyone was going to shoot somebody, JJ would be the last one you'd expect, y'know? (But that line at the end was cute: "You do whatever it takes to protect your family" Awww).

    Hey I agree with your post about JJ shooting someone. She did kickass but I to believe that it seems that JJ would be the last person to shoot someone. I hope they do show a fall out or something because the look on her face after she shot him was so sad. It really looked like it disturbed her. When she "she never even blinked" that was a surprise to me because of the person she seems to be. But I do like that it seems jj and garcia r friends.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [134]Nov 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    Oh and i hope I don't get in trouble for posting that because the last time I did something like that I was told it was on the wrong forum but I was just responding to what has already been posted. So yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ellieanne100

    Ellieanne100

    [136]Nov 30, 2007
    • member since: 08/14/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 86
    izz5980 wrote:
    arizonadream777 wrote:
    Oh and i hope I don't get in trouble for posting that because the last time I did something like that I was told it was on the wrong forum but I was just responding to what has already been posted. So yeah.


    Was it really necessary to have 3 posts in a row in this thread? There is an edit function you know.

    Why wouldn't JJ shoot someone, she's a fully trained FBI agent who carries a gun.

    That photo you have as your avatar is the most unattractive photo of AJ I have ever seen, what's it from?


    wow why do you have to be so negative towards everyone, its so immature. Were only saying its a suprise JJ would shoot someone because of her emotions and how she's always got empathy for the victims, and the photo is from when AJ played Kimberly in final destination 2, and i think she looks real pretty in it, no one's saying you have to find it attractive, so why even comment. Also, arizonadream777 i think your great, and obviously a very dedicated AJ/JJ fan, as your always telling us about new AJ news so, thanks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [137]Nov 30, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109

    izz5980 wrote:
    arizonadream777 wrote:
    Oh and i hope I don't get in trouble for posting that because the last time I did something like that I was told it was on the wrong forum but I was just responding to what has already been posted. So yeah.
    Was it really necessary to have 3 posts in a row in this thread? There is an edit function you know. Why wouldn't JJ shoot someone, she's a fully trained FBI agent who carries a gun. That photo you have as your avatar is the most unattractive photo of AJ I have ever seen, what's it from?

    Was it really necessary for you to respond to my post? I don't care to chat with anyone with such a negitive attitude. And I don't give a damn what you think of the pic.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arizonadream777

    arizonadream777

    [138]Nov 30, 2007
    • member since: 08/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109
    Oh and thanks, Ellieanne100. I really appreciate your kind words. And I think your great also. Peace.
    Edited on 11/30/2007 7:45am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of princehunter

    princehunter

    [139]Dec 2, 2007
    • member since: 03/18/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 30
    i think the pic is great. if you say something like that you must have a reason (izz5980) and that was not. because here we discuss all about jj and what she does in the show en how she is reacting to the things that happen to here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phf3947

    phf3947

    [140]Dec 2, 2007
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 71
    • rank: Bad News Bear
    • posts: 3,516
    The inflammatory post has been deleted by the user. Continuing to quote this post, as well as discussing it, could result in your own moderation for insulting others. I would recommend those involved in this issue please edit your own messages to prevent receiving a TOS violation report. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.