Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Music questions

anorthview

[1]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 13
    I've been searching all over the internet, but I cannot find the fade out song from Revelations, "it's really to late to call so we wait for her... oooohhhh oooohhhh oooohhhh"
    Can anybody help?
    Edited on 02/18/2007 11:47am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danceprincess14

[2]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 3

"The funeral" by band of horses.

You probaly couldn't find it because thoes aren't acctually the lyrics.

Really to late to
    call so be waiting for
    morning to wake you
    is hard begun
    to know me as hard
    be goin' mad
    is to know me all wrong

It's ok, I couldn't undrestand what he was saying eaither. lol

Edited on 02/15/2007 1:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

anorthview

[3]Feb 15, 2007
    Your awesome, thank you.

anorthview

[4]Feb 15, 2007
    Is it just me, or was this one of the more fitting songs for the show? Slow, gloomy, brilliantly composed, and not truly a complete sentence, much like the character Tobias.

danceprincess14

[5]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 3

It definitely was. All the music in that episode was perfectly picked. Even down to the one in the preview.

Edit: typo.

Edited on 02/15/2007 3:45pm

BAUCTU

[6]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    I think the music generally for CM is excellantly picked, I now hear songs on the radio and think ooohh thats from episode .... where ... happened!

Finnegan77

[7]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 27
    I have been humming "Sympathy for the Devil" under my breath for the past week.  People around me tend to back away.  That song was so perfect for the beginning of Revelations; the words, the music, the rhythm.  We certainly had sympathy for Tobias during that episode.  And the line "Every cop's a criminal, and all the sinners saints" was timed exactly right.  Kudos to everyone who had a hand in that show.

bree1387

[8]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    I liked that Sympathy For the Devil remix so much I had to download it, and since I've watched Revelations so many times, all I have to do is listen to that song and I can visualize the opening scene from the episode without even having to watch it! It's like watching the episode without turning the TV on. Great music choices.

omyg0t

[9]Feb 17, 2007
    can someone help me with a song i heard in a episode? it's really important please, i've been searching all over but just cannot find it...not even the episode's name.

all i remember about it is that gideon goes in this shop and buys something, and there's this guy that keeps mumbling and sees his gun, afterwards he captures gideon and then gideon tells him that he knows why he is mumbling

the song plays in this scene but i cannot find the name of it nor the name of the episode...

PLEASE HELP!!!

scooterstarr

[10]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    The episode you're referring to is the one with the stuttering footpath killer, Compulsion 1x02. The notes for the episode say that they used "Every Day is Exactly the Same" by Nine Inch Nails in the episode, so that might be the song you want.

ried_lover26

[11]Feb 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    yeah the best music in most of the episode is usually dark gloomy sad or all of the above...

omyg0t

[12]Feb 18, 2007
    thanks you guys are great

madis0n

[13]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 2

Okay all music gurus, does anybody know what the last song is on the DVD version of LDSK?  I downloaded Tears and Rain by James Blunt (awesome song BTW) as that is what the episode guide said the song was, but after I listened to it, it ended up not being the same song.  The DVD version uses a different song from the TV version.  Some of the words are:

"....I have no regrets, I've done my best with the tools I've been given. The hardest thing in the world to believe is that where we are is right where we belong." 

I recognize the voice, but can't figure out who sings it.  I googled the lyrics, but still can't find the song.

Anybody have any ideas?  thanks

luvspence

[14]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 4

New here, I just wanted to say thanks for letting us know what the songs are.  I've been trying to find some of them also from the show and this helps greatly. 

They choose great songs for the episodes.

angies09

[15]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the end of The fisher king pt 1. It plays when Reid is looking over the evidence as well as when Elle is entering her house. I've tried desperately to find it but lyric searches are getting me nowhere. Thanks.

ried_lover26

[16]Mar 1, 2007
    not a clue sorry

madis0n

[17]Mar 1, 2007

angies09 wrote:
    Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the end of The fisher king pt 1. It plays when Reid is looking over the evidence as well as when Elle is entering her house. I've tried desperately to find it but lyric searches are getting me nowhere. Thanks.

Well, according to the episode guide it's called "Death Whispered a Lullaby" by Opeth.  But, I've discovered the music on the DVD is different from the TV version.  I'm actually looking for the song that is on the DVD version, but haven't been able to find it.  It starts with "So, my soul is empty...".  No luck thus far.  I am still looking for the song at the end of LDSK too.  The DVD version is not Tears and Rain.   

angies09

[18]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    madis0n wrote:

angies09 wrote:

Well, according to the episode guide it's called "Death Whispered a Lullaby" by Opeth.  But, I've discovered the music on the DVD is different from the TV version.  I'm actually looking for the song that is on the DVD version, but haven't been able to find it.  It starts with "So, my soul is empty...".  No luck thus far.  I am still looking for the song at the end of LDSK too.  The DVD version is not Tears and Rain.   

The song that begins with "so, my soul is empty" is exactly the one im talking about! im having the hardest time. I have the season on dvd so apparently we are looking ofr hte same thing. ill keep searching let me know if you get anything and i will do the same. Thanks for the help! VIVA REID!

madis0n

[19]Mar 2, 2007
    It's a great song! I wish they had a music guide for the DVD. I have googled those lyrics, but cannot find them anywhere. It's really frustrating. I want the song played at the end of L.D.S.K. (DVD version) also (I posted that previously), but cannot find it. Tears and Rain is a great song and I downloaded it, but still want the one on the DVD. Yes, I agree VIVA REID!!! So adorable

ried_lover26

[20]Mar 2, 2007
    you guys are lucky my mom got me into the series i missed alot of the first season but i LOVE the show... reid is HOTT