Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official discussion thread: "Foundation" - Spoilers

Will_of_the_D

[21]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 14
    The scenes with the kid were good but other than that, this episode did kinda remind me of the problem with the older episodes and why they were so weak. It's still a good episode but to me, it confirmed why I've liked later seasons of the show better. There was no more real profiling than there ever was lately. The unsub reveal was anticlimactic. It all felt like it should've been the best episode of the season and the fact that it wasn't just made it feel all the more tepid.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

phf3947

[22]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 71
    WriterJim wrote:
    PS: Among the Projects I have been working on are three reality pilots: "Profilers" "i-Witness" and "Killer Profile." I'll keep you posted on the development process.

Jim, thank you for taking the time to post in the forum. Your programs will be appointment TV for those of us who want to know what goes on behind the scenes of the FBI from someone who was there and greatly admire your work.

CMJunkie

[23]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 8
    Thanks for posting, Jim! I look forward to following your other shows

nutmeg0963

[24]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 2

Awesome episode, likely the best from season 7 (to date). Had a flavoring that reminded me much of the older seasons I was super fond of, and I have an enormous amount of respect for Jim Clemente. Hope to see more of his work on THIS show soon!