Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official discussion thread: Psychodrama - Spoilers

phf3947

[1]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 71
    Please discuss Psychodrama in this thread. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sseduction

[2]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hey! I'm a Spanish boy, and well... I watch Criminal Minds in english, with a spnish subtittles.
    Excuse me if you don't understan my english, I not speak it very good.

Can you reply me please?
    Thanxs a lot =)

BAUCTU

[3]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 14
    sseduction wrote:
    Hey! I'm a Spanish boy, and well... I watch Criminal Minds in english, with a spnish subtittles.
    Excuse me if you don't understan my english, I not speak it very good.

Can you reply me please?
    Thanxs a lot =)

hello your English is great

MysteryFan614

[4]Oct 11, 2006
    Did I miss something?  While they were interviewing the mother ... what made them come to the conclusion that she was whacked out?  And that she was abusive to her son?  They surely implied it by HIS actions, but what were her transgressions???  I am confused .....

agelis

[5]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 2
    Another great episode of Criminal Minds.
    This show is so intense and the actors are so good at it that it almost feels like it is real at times.

It is acary to think that some how in this world there are individuals like these out there on the lose and free to do these things to other people without a thought or without pity at all.

I wish they would bring this show out on DVD because I kind of missed most of the first season.

ika99

[6]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 9

I'm confused too,

The mom looked out to lunch but how can they tell she was the cause of his (@$$% actions)?

I have to say, I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!

Don't worry Mystery I was also lost with the mom thing.

ika99

[7]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 9
    I agree agelis,
    DVD would be great. N the show is always good!
    Keep watching

LadyOfStars

[8]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 4
    MysteryFan614 wrote:
    Did I miss something? While they were interviewing the mother ... what made them come to the conclusion that she was whacked out? And that she was abusive to her son? They surely implied it by HIS actions, but what were her transgressions??? I am confused .....

Um..yeah..when they were interviewing the mother, Reid spotted some pills, declared what they were(don't remember what he said, was something bad) and asked her how long she had taken them. She stuttered, said she had back pains all her life, then they said that because of whatever it was she was definitely out of her mind..hope that clears that up...
    Edited on 10/11/2006 8:39pm

recklesskellie1

[9]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 6
    A very disturbing episode. This show gets better and better. Doesn't look good for Elle next week.

scc1fan

[10]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 51
    *screams*

Nooooooooooo!

I am serious...I have the worst luck. My TV blacked out for the last ten seconds. Will someone please give me the last couple of lines of dialogue between Aaron (Hotch) and Gideon, starting with: Hotch: There's something else I didn't tell the trainees.
    Gideon: What's that?

My TV blacked out right there, so someone please tell me what happened? Thanks bunches.

Kas

lrahlfs

[11]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 10
    Hotch: We do not get paid enough
    Gideon: That's for sure

mogoblue

[12]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    I don't know what to say about this one. I fell asleep during the first part, I just was very tried. But it always bothers me more to see children killed on TV shows. I just fell that the writer can write it a different way. I know people are going to be killed on this show, I just don't like to see kids killed. And then they showed it. OMG!!! And I just didn't really get the problem this man was having, what was his pyschological problem. His abuse from his mother, that why he did this or was it the meth or both. The scene with the mother was not clear to me other then she was part of the problem. I didn't get what she did to him. Because nothing seem to explain clearly why. But I did like Hotchner part in this episodes. And the moment between him and Morgan was very touching. It was interesting was how Morgan really couldn't relate to Hotch family thing. I like the personal touch here.

sseduction

[13]Oct 12, 2006
    I'm downloading it =)
    Do You know if there is some way of seeing the episode in line (for Internet)? Or something like that...

On what does it treat this episode?
    Thanxs for all!!

lferna5

[14]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 13

This episode was great - the only problem I had with it was the depiction of the Unsub killing the 14 year old kid in front of his mother.

I'm not too sure as to what role the mother played in him going on a rampage like he did. I guess he blamed his mother for the way he turned out - that's why he tried to make the kids shoot their mothers.

Hotchner was brilliant in this episode - I think Thomas Gibson is an incredible actor.

michelle_212

[15]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 7
    Hotch: They don't pay us enough for this.
    Gideon: {Smiles, sadly}True.
    {both close thier eyes as if to sleep}

May not be exact but very close

BAUCTU

[16]Oct 12, 2006
    poor Hotch, it must be so hard having to always put his job first. I guess his son being ill explains the soberness of the last episode. I would have liked him to open up to Gideon about that a bit more. All in all a great episode.

froggie_48

[17]Oct 12, 2006
    Either she allowed him to be abused or she was the one that abused him.  My impression was the father was probably abusive to the mother, and for whatever reason he died and she continued the cycle. It almost makes you wonder if she forced the brother and sister to have some sort of sexual relationship for her pleasure.

amelyn

[18]Oct 12, 2006
    recklesskellie1 wrote:
    A very disturbing episode. This show gets better and better. Doesn't look good for Elle next week.

No, it does look ominous. But, she is cast up until ep 10 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And sometimes trailers can be very deceiving. I would love to see the writers resolving Elle's issues with her shooting and whatever else may be lurking in her past and to continue on with her strong character from season one. Also to reunify the team. I was more concerned about the Hotch/Haley interaction in this episode. I really hope the writers don't split them up in an effort to make the job look more realistic. Kas, look up the trailer on CBS.com. You really didn't miss a whole lot when your TV blacked out. Just a couple of seconds and then the trailer.

BAUCTU

[19]Oct 12, 2006
    amelyn wrote:
    recklesskellie1 wrote:

No, it does look ominous. But, she is cast up until ep 10 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And sometimes trailers can be very deceiving. I would love to see the writers resolving Elle's issues with her shooting and whatever else may be lurking in her past and to continue on with her strong character from season one. Also to reunify the team. I was more concerned about the Hotch/Haley interaction in this episode. I really hope the writers don't split them up in an effort to make the job look more realistic. Kas, look up the trailer on CBS.com. You really didn't miss a whole lot when your TV blacked out. Just a couple of seconds and then the trailer.

isthe trailer on CBS? I can't see it, you dont get the trailer when you D/L the episodes!

its not looking good for Hotch and Haley, but I would much prefer them to be breaking up then for him to be leaving as someone else suggested! I dont think | could watch if Hotch left.

amelyn

[20]Oct 12, 2006
    BAUCTU wrote:
    amelyn wrote:
    recklesskellie1 wrote:

isthe trailer on CBS? I can't see it, you dont get the trailer when you D/L the episodes!

its not looking good for Hotch and Haley, but I would much prefer them to be breaking up then for him to be leaving as someone else suggested! I dont think | could watch if Hotch left.

I agree, I don't want to see Hotch leave, either. But I guess I tend to really not want them to break up just as much as I don't want to see Hotch leave. I don't think that they could change two major characters in one year, do you?