Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Official discussion thread: "The Fallen" - Spoilers

layle1

[1]Nov 14, 2012
    • level: 72
    Please discuss "The Fallen" in this thread. This episode was written by Rick Dunkle, from a story by Rick Dunkle and Danny Ramm, and directed by Doug Aarniokoski .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Nov 15, 2012
    • level: 45

Meshack Taylor always brings a good performance and nice to see some more of Rossi's past. Good job on giving us a unique killer and even though Sgt was left all alone with a psycho on the lose. They ended it well it was a good case and a good shout out to the troops first Veterans Day episode as far as I can remember.

SandraMader

[3]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 2

This was one of the better episodes. Seeing what Rossi used to be, how the marines shaped him, and what resulted was told very well and relatable. Also a good case, highly realistic. My one issue with the episode is how they keep partnering Blake up with Reid. Don't get me wrong, they interact very well and you enjoy their scenes but he isn't the only person on the team. It's time to develop her other interactions more, to prove she'd makea goodlong term character that we can come to like.

haldrey

[4]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 22
    CM is always great but the theme of this episode and Rossi taking center stage made this one even greater.

EmpireMC

[5]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 1
    I thought it was very well done. Vietnam is still an open wound for many that lived through it. I am glad it gave two veterans a chance to find some peace.