Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official discussion thread: "The Wheels on the Bus..." - Spoilers

layle1

[1]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 72
    Please discuss "The Wheels on the Bus..." in this thread. This episode was written by Kim Harrison and directed by Rob Hardy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Nov 22, 2012
    • level: 45

Wow a games are bad story what is this 1999? Love Rossi but really the old grizzled FBI vet knows about an online game as opposed to Reid, on top of that we just had a Rossi centric episode last week. I saw at least 3 CM episodes in this one not to mention a poor retelling of the Columbine kids. Ups and downs and this week was a down oh and how old were those kids, cause if they weren't 21 those handguns and rifles weren't purchased legally. If illegal it would've been nice to hear unless we can throw an anti-gun message into this one as well.

haldrey

[3]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 22
    No the first time a school bus is hijacked in a cop show but this one had different twist. It is possible for someone be so addicted to a game to do what the writer imagined? Maybe, game addiction is well documented but get to this extreme something must be wrong from the start. Anyway I love anything CM and this one was no exception.

danharr

[5]Nov 28, 2012
    • level: 45

SaideHeldberg wrote:

Wow what an episode! I mean no disrespect, but Reid doesn't come across as the type that would play video games. Chess maybe, but I believe he would beat them so fast that he would feel they are below him. It was cool that Rossi knows video games, especially with all the games and all the idiots playing them. There is no way I'd be able to sit there, while one of my friends killed another one of my friends; I was a rebel with a serious attitude back then. I really got into this one, it made me think. Criminal Minds has been a part of my life for many years now; I have no doubt "Magnificent Light" will be another fantastic episode.

Reid wouldn't need to be a fan but having the knowledge in a trivia sort of vein is what I would expect.

Edited on 11/28/2012 5:09pm