Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Season 3 general discussion - possible spoilers

MrsReid

[141]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 8

Wow, so many names - it's not easy to replace MP ...!

Victor Garber would be great - but not available? I really liked him as Sidney's Dad: always concerned but tough-minded, too ...

Someone who crossed my mind: Gregory Harrison (you remember "Gonzo" Gates?) he has this intensive charisma (now in his fifties) and fits very well!!

But I'd LOVE to see Ray Liotta in CM ...! He's just perfect for this kind of character! Obviously he's busy with filming *sigh

And please add me to the Ron Livingston fan list (yes I know *sigh* Hotch and him would be too similar characters

Best wishes from Germany (sorry for my English)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bluegrrrl29RN

[143]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 3
    Profilersgirl wrote:

Hi there, so nothing new since I was here!

I'd like to see a British actor on Criminal Minds...

Yes, I guess Alan Rickman has plenty of work on Harry Potter. But he is definitive my first choice (OK, right after American actor Tim Hutton), he is adorable.

It's sad that Keith Carradine played an UNSUB he would fit in the team, too

But I'm very excited about every new episode and the new character... is it September, yet? I'm bored of watching Fisher King 1+2 and Big Game and Revelations over and over... and over again.

Best Wishes from Germany (Jones aires on Monday!)

Susanne

yes! Tim Hutton as well!!! and I've been watching those same 4 episodes over and over too. I love summer; but I will def be a happy woman in September.

layle1

[144]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 72
    BAUCTU wrote:
    It may well be too late for the season 2 dvd.

2nd season is due 10/02/07 (that'd be 02/10/07 for you ), while it's possible, they'd have to do some quick work.

Profilersgirl

[145]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    bluegrrrl29RN wrote:
    Profilersgirl wrote:

Hi there, so nothing new since I was here!

I'd like to see a British actor on Criminal Minds...

Yes, I guess Alan Rickman has plenty of work on Harry Potter. But he is definitive my first choice (OK, right after American actor Tim Hutton), he is adorable.

It's sad that Keith Carradine played an UNSUB he would fit in the team, too

But I'm very excited about every new episode and the new character... is it September, yet? I'm bored of watching Fisher King 1+2 and Big Game and Revelations over and over... and over again.

Best Wishes from Germany (Jones aires on Monday!)

Susanne

yes! Tim Hutton as well!!! and I've been watching those same 4 episodes over and over too. I love summer; but I will def be a happy woman in September.

Oh, me too (bluegrrrl29RN) waiting so desperately...

michaelhanergod

[146]Jul 27, 2007
    Then i guess we will never see the episode "DOUBT" if it is not going to be on the DVD.

BAUCTU

[147]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 14
    layle1 wrote:
    BAUCTU wrote:
    It may well be too late for the season 2 dvd.

2nd season is due 10/02/07 (that'd be 02/10/07 for you ), while it's possible, they'd have to do some quick work.

Thanks Layle! It would be a great selling pull for the dvd if they could manage it.

michaelhanergod

[148]Jul 27, 2007
    Yep definetely. Lets hope they can manage it. If they don't i am afraid we will never get to se "Doubt"

izz5980

[149]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    jcmjagfan wrote:

Iwas whining__phf spanked me.__

My monitor is set for the way my brain works, which (asyou can tellmyrepeated
    forgetting of why Gideon return to BAU) isn't the same as others. I've only had one
    person comment on the bold, so I'll take my chances. At leastI don't use florescent
    pink & green font & one-inch high letters.

Has anyone heard who's the guest star in "In Name & Blood"?
    It sounds like a good one: "The BAU becomes involved in the case of a serial killer
    who uses his seven-year-old son as bait to lure his female victims.
    ... and the next one is "Scared to Death", now that sounds like a dreep-fest!

You know, when I see your posts I think of what Gideon said in Plain Sight: "Look at me. Look at me." Not just you of course, anyone that chooses to make their posts noticeably different to everyone else, like the person who uses that really big font - seriously not necessary guys!

The first episode sounds really good, aren't they always though?! Haven't noticed any mention of guest stars, I guess it's still away to go.
    Edited on 07/31/2007 1:49pm

Finnegan77

[150]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 27

I caught the article in TV Guide today re: the Mandy/Bernero rift. Nothing new, unfortunately. What seems saddest is that the cast all seemed to get along so well and have such fun together - that kind of camaraderie really transfers to the screen. I hope the remaining BAU team members don't lose that family feeling.

The great plots should still remain intact- no matter who is solving the crimes and catching the bad guys - it's the character development I worry about.

flowerxchild

[151]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    I just had a very interesting thought. It would be so cool if that guy who was in New Orleans for that case and who JJ got close with became part of the BAU. I know it's definatelya longshot, but that would be so awesome ^.^ .... also good fanfic material

izz5980

[152]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    flowerxchild wrote:
    I just had a very interesting thought. It would be so cool if that guy who was in New Orleans for that case and who JJ got close with became part of the BAU. I know it's definatelya longshot, but that would be so awesome ^.^ .... also good fanfic material

An impossible longshot, he wasn't in the FBI for starters.

layle1

[153]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 72
    flowerxchild wrote:

Very cute, but he really would have to work on the N'awleans accent.

CTUAgentICEMAN

[154]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    I got trounced the last time so let's try this again.

No one mentioned David Morse. Acording to IMDB his 2008 projects are in post production so he sould be available.

Ron Livingston would also be a good choice.

I don't really know how to do it, but someone should set up a poll thread...

BAUCTU

[155]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    CTUAgentICEMAN wrote:
    I got trounced the last time so let's try this again.

No one mentioned David Morse. Acording to IMDB his 2008 projects are in post production so he sould be available.

Ron Livingston would also be a good choice.

I don't really know how to do it, but someone should set up a poll thread...

Poll threads are against forum rules but would be pointless anyway, you#re only allowed 5 or 6 options and there's been lots of suggestions.

I like David Morse (finally someone else I've heard of! ) not ewntirely sure he would fit somehow but I do like him and they could do worse.

phf3947

[156]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 71
    BAUCTU wrote:
    I like David Morse (finally someone else I've heard of! ) not ewntirely sure he would fit somehow but I do like him and they could do worse.

A poll wouldn't be meaningful without using the actual actors who are being considered.
    David Morse? Talk about an interesting casting choice. About 22 million House fans probably wouldn't agree.

flowerxchild

[157]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 4
    haha it would be really fun to have an actor with some sort of accent! preferably british ^.^

Finnegan77

[158]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 27

flowerxchild wrote:
    haha it would be really fun to have an actor with some sort of accent! preferably british ^.^

Hmm. I'm sure there could be some excuse for a British person to be in the FBI, but I can't come up with one off the top of my head. I'm hoping we get some kind of announcement soon - speculating is fun, but it would be nice to have an actual answer. Then we could go on to speculating about upcoming plots and character development.

jcmjagfan

[159]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 17

Finnegan77 wrote:
    flowerxchild wrote:

Hmm. I'm sure there could be some excuse for a British person to be in the FBI, but I can't come up with one off the top of my head. I'm hoping we get some kind of announcement soon - speculating is fun, but it would be nice to have an actual answer. Then we could go on to speculating about upcoming plots and character development.

I checked, and there's a way:
    1. All FBI employees must be United States citizens.
    2. Immigrants who have become US citizens are eligible.
    3. US Citizensholding Dual-Citizenship with another country,
    may be eligible. It's determined on a case-by-case basis.
    They undergo evenmore rigourous background checks then usual.
    ============

I'm thinking of putting up a poll on my Author board over at NFA.
    There's room for more than 20 options,and I can put "other".

Edited on 07/31/2007 1:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

iloveamericantv

[160]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 12

A poll would be cool! David Morse would be sooooooo good I loved him on House (even though hedid play an evil bad guy!) Tim Hutton would also be totally good he seems like a rather fatherly figure as for a Brit actor i'd love one but having trouble thinking of any bar Anthony Head (he played Giles in Buffy The Vampire Slayer) who I think I might of mentioned. Speculating is fun but I wish they'd release something soon then we can have a proper discussion of what we'd think they would bring! They've got to be doing something about it if they've already started filming, surely? I don't know about you lot but this waiting is killing me!