Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Season 7 speculation and discussion (may contain spoilers)

iHeartThisShow

[161]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 5
    phf3947 wrote:
    Way to go, Heart! I saw a photo of Doyle the other day, but can't post a link here because there are restrictions on the use of copyrighted material in the forum. But I can say he has whiskers too. All of them have been some place without razors. Clue? Don't know.

Clues... we need more clues

Great thanks PHF...now instead of working, I'll pretend to work and look for that pic all day....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Finnegan77

[162]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 27
    "It Takes a Village" does give me ideas ... who is taking care of Declan? How old is he now? Is Emily there, too?

I also have some thoughts about this "case the team screwed up." It could be the Doyle case - Doyle got away and Prentiss "died," but that was more Prentiss and her old team's doing than the BAU. So, what if it is something that happened after the season finale? If this is going to be an episode shown in a series of flashbacks, perhaps the case caused repercussions for everyone - split them up to spend these four months that have passed away from each other. Strauss could have broken up the team and perhaps finally having the chance to "Get Doyle" is what brings them back together? Maybe Prentiss contacts Hotch and/or JJ for help and they get the band back together? Just throwing it out there fellow clue-chasers.

phf3947

[163]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 71
    This is definitely not Paris, Texas. No pine trees

Tweeted by Thomas on Twitter

phf3947

[164]Jul 14, 2011
    CMJunkie wrote:
    I like it! For Thomas Gibson... Hotch needs to shave lol

Don't worry. Linda De Andrea has confirmed on Twitter that his fur face will be gone in the first episode.

iHeartThisShow

[165]Jul 14, 2011

Goodbye scruffy Hotch. *tears*

Anna the makeup girl also said it was only for 7.01 *sigh*

phf3947

[167]Jul 14, 2011
    Telly, that could be exactly what happened. It makes so much sense, especially with the story being told in flashbacks.

iHeartThisShow

[168]Jul 15, 2011
    Dumb question time - sorry, I just need someone to clarify something for me.

Is the first episode a case they had when Emily was still with the team? Or was it set after the last episode in season 6?

phf3947

[169]Jul 15, 2011
    Heart, I'm not sure I understand your question. Maybe someone else can help out here?

This is really cool. Anna Fleiner discusses Kirsten's makeup procedures. She also states she does the makeup for Kirsten, Joe, AJ, and the guest stars.

First Set Report Closeup: Anna Fleiner, Make-up Artist, on "Making Up Garcia"

phf3947

[170]Jul 15, 2011
    Dayne Johnson is the Head of the Makeup Department. Here's a cute photo of Paget kissing him on the cheek: A smooch from the Brewster

Finnegan77

[171]Jul 15, 2011
    iHeartThisShow wrote:
    Dumb question time - sorry, I just need someone to clarify something for me.

Is the first episode a case they had when Emily was still with the team? Or was it set after the last episode in season 6?
    I don't know the answer, and I don't think any of us know the answer. All we've heard is that the team "screwed up a case" and are bearing its repercussions. I'm assuming it was a case after the end of season 6, but it could be concerning the Doyle case. Sorry, I have no further info. Anyone else?

phf3947

[172]Jul 16, 2011
    Production on the first episode wrapped yesterday

Here's a nice shot of the sun setting in a location that is still not Paris, Texas.

blue_fish24

[173]Jul 17, 2011
    • level: 18

I can't immediately think of any episodes they've screwed up. Although, in real life, I believe whenever a police officer shoots a suspect, there is a mandatory review. So perhaps they didn't directly mess up, but their actions are being questioned by the higher up officials.

I'm very impressed with everyone for figuring out who the Fisher King was. I didn't watch Criminal Minds at that time, so I have trouble remembering exactly what info was given in Part I, but did you figure out that he was Rebecca's father?

Edited on 07/17/2011 2:59pm

iHeartThisShow

[174]Jul 18, 2011

Was browsing around (twitter) and 7.06 is possibly called "After".

Plus, MGG is directing 7.19

Edited on 07/18/2011 9:18am

blue_fish24

[175]Jul 18, 2011
    • level: 18
    I am always excited to hear that MGG is directing an episode! I think he does a fantastic job!

Finnegan77

[176]Jul 19, 2011
    blue_fish24 wrote:

I can't immediately think of any episodes they've screwed up. Although, in real life, I believe whenever a police officer shoots a suspect, there is a mandatory review. So perhaps they didn't directly mess up, but their actions are being questioned by the higher up officials.

I'm very impressed with everyone for figuring out who the Fisher King was. I didn't watch Criminal Minds at that time, so I have trouble remembering exactly what info was given in Part I, but did you figure out that he was Rebecca's father?

As to the "case they screwed up," I'm beginning to feel that it's a case we won't see, that happened after the season finale. I'm wondering if the "investigation" follows each of them as they deal with the fallout from a case that was difficult, where they lost their trust in each other. But I'm having trouble getting that to mesh with the idea that it is Prentiss' return (or reappearance) that yanks away the trust they have in each other. My mind is definitely spinning with thoughts. A shooting would be a good way to get them into a review or hearing, you're right.

As to the Fisher King stuff, the clues were pretty blatant - from the name of the eps, to all the rhymes and clues they just laid right out for us in part one. I know Ed Bernero was pretty dumbfounded that the clues were put together into the right answers in only about two weeks.

This time we've only got spoilers and pics and possible clues that we've been trying to fit together. Nothing that really gels into a solid lead, though.

iHeartThisShow

[177]Jul 19, 2011

I'm going with the case "happened" after the season 6 finale. I think this "screw up" could be also used to explain Seaver's exit from the team. (Why would the BAU have a green as green can be rookie, sort of thing) I'm also thinking the team was somehow split up during this time. They all could have been suspended, stand down or reasigned duties. IMO this European, international, criminal that is suppose to appear is the clue as to how Emily will come back. I think they will somehow try to cut him a deal and/or use him as bait to get Doyle...and if indeed Emily is off tracking Doyle and being the kick ass spy she is(and not just in WPP) she can somehow intel as to what is going down.

Edited on 07/19/2011 11:23am

phf3947

[178]Jul 19, 2011
    Production on "Proof" started today. Here's a nice shot of Shemar and guest actor Paul Butler enjoying their down time between takes.

Dakotagirl823

[179]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 23
    I'd love nothing more than for the episode, It Takes a Village, to introduce us to Doyle's son, Declan. It could all be possible that Emily has kept in contact with him and now he needs her help, which would force her out of hiding. I think the only way Morgan would find out that Emily is alive is if she contacts him and asks for help to keep Declan away from Doyle. One scenerio I have regarding the "botched case" is that Emily and Declan are taken hostage by Doyle and the team fails to follow protocal in an attempt to rescue them and something goes terribly wrong. As far as the team goes, I think Morgan, Reid and JJ (I'd love to see her return as a Profiler) are the sole members of the team as Hotch may have taken some time off to spend with Jack and Rossi may have been busy promoting a new book. This is one time that I really don't think that Strauss had anything to do with spitting up the team. If I recall, didn't she tell Hotch that she was going away for awhile? She could be attending to either personal or work related issues and may not have even been around the past four months.

iHeartThisShow

[180]Jul 20, 2011
    2 months away!