Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

What is your favorite of the 5 season finales and why? (SPOILERS)

Lady_Lancaster

[1]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 41

Hi All,

Now that wehave had five full seasons of 'Criminal Minds', I was wondering what your favorite of the five season finales wehave seen so farwould be and why you would make that particular selection?

I have to say that while I have certainly found some merit in all of the finales, I consider the Season 4,('To Hell and Back Part 2' ) finale to be the best one so far. The whole dynamic as well as the team involvement was excellent. All the actors did a great job and the script was terrific too. Plenty of 'edge of your seat' stuff! I was very impressed with the entire Hotch/Foyet interaction from previous episodesand the finale certainly had me waiting for Season 5 to begin! (As we all know by now just who it was who shot Hotch.) Waiting to see if Hotch was going to be dead or alive at the beginning of Season 5 was certainly nail-biting!

If I had to pick a second favorite, I would go with 'The Fisher King' (Parts 1 and 2, even though part two was technically an opener for Season 2.)

What would your personal choice be and why?

I apologise if this topic has been up before, my internet connection is somewhat slow at timesand so it's difficult to read a lot of back posts.

Edited on 06/22/2010 10:58pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RahulD0

[2]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 1

well the reaper saga wasnt part of the season finales but it was great

my favourite, in terms of season finales that impressed me, were Lo Fi and Fisher King part 1

those were truly amazing

Suparmed

[3]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 3
    Fisher King part 1 loved that story line!

CRaivios

[4]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 21
    They have all been good. The stuff at the pig farm grossed me out. However, my very favorite is Lo Fi - Mayhem. We spent that whole summer blogging about who was in that empty SUV.

Lady_Lancaster

[5]Jun 25, 2010
    • level: 41
    CRaivios wrote:
    They have all been good. The stuff at the pig farm grossed me out. However, my very favorite is Lo Fi - Mayhem. We spent that whole summer blogging about who was in that empty SUV.

Matthew Gray Gubler kept telling reporters that he thought it would be Reid who would be blown up and exit the show and so many people took that as gospel truth that they were frantic that Reid was leaving. They obviously didn't know a red herring when they saw one. *grin* (The reporters, I mean.)