Criminal Minds Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Who is your favorite character and why?

CrazyLady9

[41]Oct 27, 2006
    • level: 6

I like the entire cast, for different reasons.  They definitely work well together.

Gideon is someone you'd love to know.........the wise old sage who is comfortable, but at the same time, has that quality in his stare where he looks like he's reading your mind like a book.

Reid reminds me of my geeky self and social awkwardness, especially back in my school days. 

Hotchner reminds me of my working self.  Being the juggler, having to balance taking care of a family and also keeping cool on the job.  While I'm not in a managerial capacity, as a senior employee, the my moods and whims effect the crew I work with in a similar way.  Plus, he appears to be a southpaw.  It's nice seeing other left-handers out there.

Morgan, well, what can you say about a sensual guy like that?  Funny, emotional, playful.....that is a woman's dream, no matter what he looks like (and he does look good).

Garcia is fun and bubbly, the kind of person you'd love as a friend.  And I, too, share the same bad luck with the males.  And, of course, that awesome computer setup she works with........I would kill to have that!

Elle, she's tough and strong, two qualities I would love to have more of (at least in season one). 

JJ, well, haven't seen much of her, but she does handle herself well with the big boys on the team.

Edited on 10/27/2006 7:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jackmalone4ever

[42]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 4
    I agree with u CrazyLady9
    Edited on 10/28/2006 12:19pm

SandraDD

[43]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 2
    Hotch is great. Thomas Gibson is a very good actor.

malibuandcoke

[44]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    I also have a soft spot for Reid. I also love Garcia and JJ. I love looking at Morgan, and love when he flirts with Garcia.

ollie-xox-tv

[45]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 3

Criminal Minds is one of the only shows where I pretty much like all the characters.

1) Reid: he's just too cute and awkward
    2) JJ: she can hold her own with all the FBI boys (and reporters)
    3) Gideon: I used to not like him very much, but he's sort of the father-figure of the group, and he's really intelligent
    4) Garcia: Some of my favorite parts of the show are when Gracia is serious, because then you *know* something's really wrong
    5) Morgan: Gotta love Morgan. He's just cool.

Don't really miss Elle, although I didn't mind her too much when she was still on the show. I don't know if I like the new girl yet, even though I expected not to like her. Hotch seems kind of cold to me, but I love the scenes with his wife (even though he seems way to old for her).

michelle_212

[46]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 7
    {To Hotch being to old for Haley}  Thomas Gibson is 44 yrs old and actress playing Haley is 37. On show Haley is 36/37 and Hotch is 37/38.

BAUCTU

[47]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 14
    michelle_212 wrote:
    {To Hotch being to old for Haley}  Thomas Gibson is 44 yrs old and actress playing Haley is 37. On show Haley is 36/37 and Hotch is 37/38.

I'm 26 and I wouldnt say no to Hotch!!!

Minxsmommy

[48]Dec 1, 2006

I LOVE the flirting between Morgan and Garcia.  Though I couldn't imagine them in an actual relationship, I think there flirting is hilarious.  You can tell Garcia's attraction to Morgan is genuine (and who wouldn't be attracted to Shemar!).  Morgan's flirting in all in fun with out poking fun of Garcia or her crush.  You can tell that he really respects her and that is so attractive in any man.

I also like the fact that Garcia is a genius without being a nerd (paging Dr. Reid ).  She's got chutzpah.

Heroes0718

[49]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 11

My favorites (in order):

Garcia - she's so awesome and hilarious!

Reid - such a cool geek!

Elle - oh why, dear producers, did she have to go? now we're stuck with boring Paget Brewster!

JJ - conifdent and strong

Edited on 12/02/2006 11:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ollie-xox-tv

[50]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    michelle_212 wrote:

Haha, that makes me feel better. I thought there was a huge age difference. I guess I just remember her from Dawsons Creek, where she played a teenager, and I know him from Dharma and Greg where he played a 25-35 year old.

michelle_212

[51]Dec 4, 2006
    Oh I get it. I had looked it up before for same reason. The actress that plays haley is very young looking. I'd have guessed she was like mid 20s

annoyingweirdo

[53]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 5
    deffinatly Garcia and elle!!

Imajazzbandnerd

[54]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 13
    WELCOME TO THE BOARDS YOU AWESOME ANNOYINGWEIRDO!! haha ily Carolyn...just so y'all know this is a friend of mine from school and she rocks and she's a CM fanatic like us...woot woot! ANYway so I don't get in trouble here's my list of faves:
    1) Garcia
    2) Gideon
    3) Morgan
    4) Hotch
    5) Reid
    6) JJ
    7) Emily
    Also Elle would've been in between 3 and 4 and I don't like Paget very much thank you I think she's boring and now I'm done

lilmissheaven

[55]Dec 8, 2006
    I love all of the characters!!! They all bring a little somethin to the group.... I would have to say that Hotch is the one that I like the least though, his character is very dry and a little dull but still an amazing character. The actors and characters all mesh so well together, creates great chemistry!!!!

Imajazzbandnerd

[56]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 13
    and a great big welcome for you as well lilmissheaven! haha...i've become like the only greeter around here now that kas and chris have deserted me ...oh well I'll live. Well ANYway I'm Logan and I'm addicted to cm!

lilmissheaven

[57]Dec 10, 2006
    aw why thanks Logan! I'm very glad to have found those who share the same addiction that I do lol btw feel free to call me Nadine .. or sexy.. or hey u... or whatever u want lmao! later days!

SandraDD

[58]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 2
    For me Hotch is the man with the best charisma. Probably its up to Thomas Gibson. Indeed, many men are married in the reality with her job. With Hotch's trouble I mostly with. Yesterday in Germany the episode " the tribe " was sent and I found this great. Please, sorry for me my bad English.

lilmissheaven

[59]Dec 11, 2006
    SandraDD wrote:
    For me Hotch is the man with the best charisma. Probably its up to Thomas Gibson. Indeed, many men are married in the reality with her job. With Hotch's trouble I mostly with. Yesterday in Germany the episode " the tribe " was sent and I found this great. Please, sorry for me my bad English.

You're english is better than alot of people who's first language is English!!!!!

SidleGrissom

[60]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 10

Awww, Elle was my favorite character (Why, Lola, did you have to leave us???

I also love Reid and Gideon.  They make being nerdy very sexy.

Edited on 12/12/2006 12:13pm