Criminal Minds

Foundation

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 21, 2012 on CBS

• Much better, Criminal Minds!

Thank goodness for Jim Clemente and his knowledge of profiling. This show has had me very worried more often than not in the last 3 seasons but this episode is the kind I wish to see.

We had profiling, compassion and a script which gave us, the audience, an important insight into something nobody wants to think about but is faced so regularly by so many.

Kudos to Shemar Moore and A.J. Cook for a superb acting job throughout the episode. Well done, guys.

My only problem, which I had in a previous episode, was the speed with which repressed memories were brought to the surface, and the clarity of the memories themselves. A little bit too speedy and too succinct, but then again, a lot has to be packed into 42 minutes.

Unnerving, yes. Frightening, definitely, but an excellent piece of television, there is no doubt. Some more of this would be much appreciated. Good work and thank you, Mr. Clement.
Lockdown