Criminal Minds

God Complex

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 24, 2012 on CBS

• Great one (overall story arc)

This was a great episode. I liked the unsub and his plan. Reid focused episodes are always great. Actually I think there was also a bit of character growth/ bounding in this episode. Which is one of the main reasons this series is so great.

Reid having a secret and a "girlfriend". Reid and Alex bounding, because of the secret and she kept her promise. Then Derek who teases Reid but also let him know he cares. And JJ and Reid also had a nice scene when Reid made a joke when the visited the first victim. That was old times there.

This girl sounds interesting. Not only because Reid talks to one. But also, why only via payphone. And better yet, that last scene was very mysterious. Is she held somewhere, or is she free to go under some conditions. And is there any connection with the "unsub" we saw at the end of the first episode of this season. Or maybe, is she the unsub??? Hope not, if she has a connection I hope she somehow is kept by him/ her (And Reid) saves her.

At first when the talked about a girl that Reid spoke with I kind of hoped it was the girl who was the victim of a stalker in an earlier season. The model that pulled him into the pool I mean. But actually, I think I like this one even better, because as Derek said, she can keep up with him. That's kind of cool.

So, good unsub, but certainly promising overall story arc. I really like it
CBS