Criminal Minds

God Complex

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 24, 2012 on CBS

7.3
  • This one was far too gruesome and freaky. Sorry, but I really have no need for this episode ever again.

This episode was just horrible. The story was far too freaky and far too mortifying to even think about. It's one thing to have serial killers, but it's another to have some guy chopping and changing legs like thaey are puzzle pieces in a jigsaw.

I am a HUGE fan of the show, but I think I also always can't stand the episodes with some freaky doctors performing crazy experiments. That just freaks me out too much, whereas following a psychotic serial killer is far more intriguing.

In terms of Spencer, and the new girl on the phone - I think this will be an interesting storyline, but I have no idea who she is or why she was acting so mysterious at the end? That was a little shocking. Meanwhile, Alex Blake wasn't too bad today. Overall, she seems to be improving each week, but it is also worth noting that she'll never be Emily Prentiss.

There was also far too muhc time spent on the unsub and the victims and not enough time spent on the rest of the team (except Reid). I barely heard Rossi's voice in this episode. Hotch's too, for that matter.

This one ws just too greusome for me. Too freaky. Please get rid of weird doctors and crazy scientists and bring back the good old killers like the Reaper or people lik e that. They are far mroe interesting.
Hit