Criminal Minds

Haunted

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 30, 2009 on CBS

• Very well written and very well acted once again.

So far this season is gertting better and better. The writing is outstanding! One of the things I love about Criminal Minds is the spotlight it gives to guest actors in the storylines. This paricular story was nicely intertwined with Hotch's slow road to recovery and the team's concerns. I'm glad they are focusing on Hotch a little more, after everything he's been through it'd be sloppy writing not to.

I'm hoping we'll get more insight into what exactly happened in Hotch's apartment as the season continues, but I'm happy to wait and watch it all develop.

Emily's concern for Hotch is a nice touch, as long as it doesn't go down the romantic route. I have faith in this show not to ruin it that way though. I'm hoping it'll be Rossi who gets through to him, that'd somehow seem fitting.

Overall, fantastic episode and the flashbacks were nicely handled; giving enough information without overwhelming the story.
CBS