Criminal Minds

I Love You, Tommy Brown

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 14, 2012 on CBS

• Boring ... With a capital 'B'.

This show is so up and down it's like an elevator. You get a pretty good episode last week, and then this week, we are dished up this appalling rubbish which is masquerading as an episode of 'Criminal Minds'. The script was one of the worst I have seen. Something along the same level as 'Corazon' from last season. Try though I might, I could find no merit in this one. The concept of a teacher attracted to a student is not a new one but this was taking the whole thing to a pathetic and, at times, almost comedic level.

The BAU team seemed to be lost. Then again, so were the audience, so we were all in good company. A modicum of profiling yielded even more questions than answers. This is becoming a regulat thing on what used to be a wonderful show but surely this is NOT the way it works? Reid and Rossi had the whole thing figured out within ten minutes, so we had to wait for everybody else to catch up. Personally, I was close to being asleep by this time and didn't really care what happened or who was involved with what.

I am delighted that the show has been renewed, I will be even more thrilled if the renewal package comes with decent writing, directing and scripts.