Criminal Minds

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 29, 2010 on CBS

• Bring JJ back! Now! Touching episode that filled me with tears. Fairytale ending for the victim, but we need one of these once in a while

Give this show an nomination for best acting. I havent seen good acting like these in years. Instead of giving it to Two and a half Men and all of its sex crimes and horniness, why not give it to this show?

Very touching episode, crime committed was not that important (ultimately, no one died, and it was a bit far fetched).

JJ was stellar in her final acting scene, very mature, considering that she was about to leave the show. Touching final scene with Garcia, when Garcia was in denial about JJ leaving the episode. I loved the part when she said she could have put a virus into her file. I loved the part about Garcia saying that they might not get to meet when schedules crop up and they lose contact with each other. But the part that I loved the most was JJ hugging Garcia and telling her that everything was going to be ok. The motherly love that we would be missing from this show.

A fairytale ending in the end for the victim, but hey, we need these once in a while.
CBS