Criminal Minds

Jones

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

7.9
  • Review

A little more action in this episode then there have been in the last couple of episodes leading into this one. Loved the taking the idea of Jack the Ripper and the way that the team was able to deduce that the person was female. Sometimes in episodes you feel cheated when the BAU makes a profile and it turns out to be wrong. Feels like they hit the restart button 20 minutes into the episode and makes it seem like nothing was worth it. This time didn't feel that way - with the initial profile pointing towards a man and then having it end up being a female in the end. Reid continues to struggle with events that happened four episodes ago and I love to see writers of a standalone series make sure to bring back important plot points to make this feel like a real timeline. The scene between Reid and his friend weren't very exciting, but it was interesting to see Reid ignore a phone call from his team members. Prentiss hasn't left an amazing impression on me since joining the team. I think Elle was far better in the role. Prentiss doesn't do anything to make me dislike her character, but she just seems so random to me. Overall, solid episode from the second season of Criminal Minds.