Criminal Minds

Lauren

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 16, 2011 on CBS

• 'Lauren' marks the finally episode of Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) as she goes searching for Doyle to end it all. Matthew Gray Gubler directs this episode. So much emotion and unexpected twists.

I cried so much at this episode. Matthew Gray Gubler's directing was immense and their was so much emotion from all of the team. Full of twists, especially the ending. Although why was only JJ and Hotch allowed to know that Prentiss was still alive, I can understand JJ as she works for the Pentagon, but Hotch is just as vunerable as the rest of the team, I couldn't keep a secret like that from them. The best moment of this episode definatley had to be the reactions of the team when JJ announced Prentiss was 'dead', especially Reid's and Rossi's as they aren't ones who would normally cry. Also not forgetting Garcia's voicemail message for Prentiss, I got teary at that. Overall I can't believe Emily/Paget has left :'( Although even though I miss JJ/AJ Cook I was left wondering why she came back as she wasn't included as much, which is unfair. Bring Back AJ Cook and Paget Brewster!
Fate