Criminal Minds

Legacy

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 09, 2007 on CBS

• Review

Going into the episode I didnt think that I was going to like it very much based on the previews I saw of the episode. Turns out I thought the episode was very good, with fifteen minutes being devoted to the homeless woman trying to escape from the giant room before dawn of the next day. It had a Saw kind of feeling to it, but the Criminal minds team did a good job in seperating what was happening with the woman with what was happening with the case. I thought the randoms in the episode (chief of police and the guy with OCD) were better then most of the one time special guest stars that they bring into the episode. I thought the scenes with the BAU rooming around the streets was both comical and pivotal to the episode in a big way. Overall, I would say this is an above average Criminal Minds episode. So much time devoted to the homeless girl turned out to be a really good thing and I enjoyed watching the episode. Cannot wait for the finale, should be an interesting end to the season.
CBS