Criminal Minds

Lo-Fi

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 21, 2008 on CBS

7.6
  • BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! When the SUV explodes, I went from chewing my finger nails to screaming 'NO NO NO' at the TV. I'm pretty sure I can prove two of the characters that weren't in the exploding SUV.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! When the SUV explodes, I went from chewing my finger nails to screaming 'NO NO NO' at the TV. I'm pretty sure I can prove two of the characters that weren't in the exploding SUV. I read on www.wikianswers.com that Prentiss died in the explosion because when she gets into her SUV you can see a one way sign in the corner and the same sign is in the exploding SUV scene. But I don't think so. Prentiss had gotten out of her SUV to talk to the police guy in front of the hospital then she went back to her SUV. There couldn't have been any more than 15 minutes between when she left the SUV and when she got in again. I don't know much about bombs but I think it would take more than 15 mins to rig a bomb into the ignition system of an FBI SUV. Same for JJ. Unless her and William got a little busy in the hotel room before they left, there couldn't have been enough time to rig the bomb. Also Prentiss and JJ are my favourite characters. To have them leave the show with no chance of a comeback is too horrible to consider. If that happens, I will get unsub on Chris Mundy's ass (the guy who wrote this episode). I'd say it's the English FBI agent that looks like Hotchner's ex wife who'll die. After all she would have an FBI SUV. Can't wait for the next season. I'll have no fingernails left :c(