Criminal Minds

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 08, 2013 on CBS

• too much JJ

don't enjoy episodes centered JJ
  • Breathtaking!

This was one of my favourite episodes of this season. Not quite at the top of the list, but quite close.

The case was really interesting and the methods taken to solve it were unique, unpredcedented and really intriguing!

That interview with the light scanning across was quite intense!

I love the JJ-centered episode as well! A little look at life back at home plus an awesome shot at the end! I really love JJ!

In other news, still no word from the Replicator! He's been quiet since Carbon Copy. I was expecting something to happen - maybe one more body to turn up or something. But it looks like they are building up to the season finale. I sure hope it is a good one!
  • Riveting!!

Excellent episode . Raw emotion, tension. .I Loved the JJ and Morgan pairing .JJ again got a chance to show her toughness as well as her humanity.. Too bad that either She or Penelope may be killed off in the this years final episode(neither have agreed to a new contract and Tv guide is warning of a major death in the final episode . If that happens, I'm done watching.
  • Criminal Minds.

Starting out with JJ & her family, the unsub was kidnapping nannies & the children they were looking after, all because the umsub when he was a child, his nanny killed he little sister by drowning her in the bath tub. At the end it had to be JJ who fired the shot & killed the unsub & JJ rushing home to her family. Great Episode.
  • AWESOME EPISODE!!!!!!!!!

Henry has gotten so big but aj cook cut his hair so it's not really long like it used to be but he is still so cute.