Criminal Minds

Outfoxed

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 18, 2009 on CBS

• I find myself rating the season this year as opposed to episodes, because of the ongoing story with Hotch it seems like one long episode.

I really liked the story here. They go all the way back to the first season episode "The Fox" to try and figure out the motivation of one unsub and using it to get to the motivation of another.

I didn't really get how the reaper knew they'd go to the fox. Unless he figured out just by reading the papers that all these murders were committed by the same person, and then profiled the killer himself and recognized the similarities to the fox. Anyway however he got around to it, it worked for the story. Like my opening statement said I find my self wanting to rate the season as opposed to episodes, and I don't think I like where we are headed. I don't want Hotch to leave the show! I don't want Morgan in charge!

I am very sad about Hotch probably leaving the show, but if it's what Thomas Gibson wants I hope that it works out for him. I'm just glad that he has enough respect for himself, the show, the other cast members and crew on the show not do it the way Mandy Patinkin did. I lost all respect for M.P. when he pulled that, especially after finding out he did the same thing when he starred on 'Chicago Hope'! I think they've had some really great episodes this season and the storyline about Hotch has been very good leading up to all of it. I hope I'm wrong and he doesn't leave the show!!!!

Personally, I don't care much for Morgan any more and I'm very sad about it. I miss the playful banter between him and Garcia. It added a comic element to the show without making either of them seem less intelligent than they are. I miss his interaction with Reid. I think it added a great 'friend' element to the show. And besides all that, I think he's being just a bit pretentious! He called J.J. Jennifer for crying out loud! I can't recall a time ever on the show in five years anyone on the team ever called her anything except J.J. unless they were introducing her to someone outside the team. Come on give me a break, he needs to get the stick out of his butt and loosen up a bit!