Criminal Minds

P911

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2006 on CBS

• A lot of different emotions arise when you watch this one!

This was an amazing Criminal Minds episode, based on a child who has been abducted, and now appears on sale as part of an auction created by a paedophile ringleader.

First of all, this case was exceptionally interesting. It was a race against the clock, and episodes ecentred around children are usually fantastic, with this one being no exception to that rule!

I enjoyed the insight into the technology and the sites that exist for all that vile stuff. It makes you wonder how diffficult it must be for real policemen and policewomen to solve cases which are like this one.

There was tension throughout the episode, as I hoped that the episode would end well, and there was also sadness when at the end, we realised that the kid had grown up for five years away from his mother.

I was espfecially touched at the end, when the biological mother asked her son, "What's your toy's name?", and he replied, "Jack." The mother goes one to reply, "Nice to meet you Jack. My name's Jackie." Very sweet touch by the writers!

This was a scintillating episode of Criminal Minds, to maintain the standard set by the season premiere! Keep it up, guys, and I hope to see more brilliant episodes, just like this one!