Criminal Minds

Painless

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2011 on CBS

7.7
  • A very unique type of episode with a very unqiue unsub! (Possible spoilers ahed!)

Well, this was definitely a terrific episode and instalment of Criminal Minds! I loved the storyline - a serial killer attacking on the 10 Year Anniversary of another murderer's work in Boise, Idaho.

The plot was very interesting. The talks with the various suspects along the way were very interesting and they led to a very enjoyable ending. I also admit that I am happy that this is the first episode of the season in which the unsub's identity was not explicity revealed unti l the latter stages of the episode.

I aslo loved the Reid/Morgan pranking! It was hilarious, and it was the perfect side-storyline for this episode! It started off in hilarious fashion when Morgan talks to the press and gives away Reid' s phone number! And then all th e stuff on the aeroplane was hilarious too!

I also loved Prentiss's comment about playing Internet Scrabble with a user named Cheedobreath! That was beyond hilarious, and really emphasised the JJ/Prentiss bond! Great work!

Terrifc episode! I'm hoping that Criminal Minds maintains this very high standard into the future!

# 6