Criminal Minds

Parasite

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 03, 2010 on CBS

7.4
  • I have to be perfectly honest here and I hate to smash the show, but that episode was absolutely terrible, what the heck were they thinking? The only good thing was JJ...she looked hot as hell...02/10/09 looks good tho.

Well since I have to write at least 100 words here, I will use this opportunity to once again slam this episode and share my thoughts on what direction the show should go in. The acting in this episode was horrendous, that is the same guy that use to play in Days of Our Lives when he use to see Kate...hahaha. He was terrible on that show to. As I said above, JJ looks absolutely stunning. She should def be given more of a role in the show. She has the personality and the look. They could make her a star. One last thing, I get the feeling that the show maybe running out of creative ideas. I know this sounds crazy, but what if one of the characters was to have a secret life? Plotting and planning something big? Maybe one of the characters becomes a victim? Start creating more sub plots, exciting ones. Maybe one of the characters suffers a serious stressor and sends them spiraling out of control into a crazy rage. They could play this out over time and would generate crazy ratings if its done properly. I dunno, I like to ramble, but maybe someone else out there feels the same way?