Criminal Minds

Profiling 101

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 09, 2012 on CBS

• Don't know if I loved it or hated it.

Well there's heaps of positives to this one. It was extremely intersting and it was presented in very unique and interesting ways. I didn't know hwhat to make of it at first, but I found myself enjoying it thoroughly at some points, especially the scene when Hotch met Rossi!

But there's also the obvious negative that the episode completely lacked suspense. In facet, the suspense factor was nonexistent for this one. That's an occupational hazard to having a 'flashback' type of episode, where we look back on an old case. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but there's no denying that it takes something away from the episode.

It was also a great episode dince it is so creepy. You really have to feel bad for Rossi after this. It is shocking.

In conclusion, if you can overlook the complete lack of any suspense, it was a very good episode. Definitely very interesting and extremely sick and twisted. Like I said, the lack of suspense brouhgt it down, but tstill an aamazing episode! :)