Criminal Minds

Proof

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 28, 2011 on CBS

• Awesome!!! I would say 'Proof' is one of the scariest CM episodes ever!

This episode marked the first time in a long time a CM episode truly gave me the chills!

The unsub was a friendly-looking, chubby guy who smiled a lot and seemed like he wouldn't hurt a fly (boy, was I wrong!). In fact, when the ep began I thought he was going to be the victim. But as it turned out, he was a psycho who enjoyed raping women who reminded him of his brother's wife and when they showed how any sign of revulsion he would use sulfuric acid to rob them of one of their sense. Great acting by the guy playing the unsub!

Also, I really liked that Reid showed some emotion in this ep. The fact that he admitted going over to JJ's house crying for 10 weeks after Prentiss "died" was sad and sweet at the same time. I have to say one of my favorite scenes was when JJ and Reid were arguing and JJ said that Reid was angry because his profiling skills couldn't detect that they were lying, to which he answered something like 'the reason you could play with me like that was because I trusted you'! Awesome scene!!!

Frankly, I find it a bit odd that the other team members are so calm about the fact that Hotch and JJ lied to them about something so important! So, Reid's anger really seemed appropriate to me.

To sum up: great ep, definitely a must-see for all CM lovers! and if this is any sign of how the upcoming season will be, we really are in for a treat!

CBS