Criminal Minds

Proof

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2011 on CBS

7.4
  • What a phenomenal storyline! Very suspenseful! (Possible spoilers ahead!)

Great to be watching Criminal Minds with Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau back and better than ever! While it was terrific to see them back, I never hated Ashley Seaver, so I will sorta miss her, sepecially the storyline with the serial killer father.

However, as for today's case, it was a terrific one! There was suspense all the way through it, particualrly after Tammy got abducted. The profiling ws great to watch and thoroughly enjoyable and the plan to lure Cy back at the end of the episode was very clever.

As for our team, I didn't enjoy the rift that had developed between JJ and Reid, and also Prentiiss. It is understandacble that Reid would feel betrayed, but surely in a situation like that, your feelings of relief and joy would assuage the feelings of betrayal.

I really loved the last scene with the pasta! It was done incredibly well! I really enjoy the rare occasions where we see the Italian side o f Rossi, and this episode certainly delivered in terms of that!

ALl up, a terrific episode! Can't wait for mor)e episodes of Criminal Minds!!!

JJ