Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning October 1, 2014

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews page 3 of 18

• I have My Limits

I started to watch Criminal Minds a year ago and quickly became a fan! ..... THEN I noticed that every single episode uses the word "un-sub" like 100 times. I have now gotten to the point that I will only watch it until the point where they use the word the very first time then I switch the channel (usually only takes less than 3 minutes). Come on guys... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
  • Help me find the missing

I really want to go back & watch CMinds from S1,E1. So much has happened over the years - I'd love to have a 'refresher briefing'; not everyone has Spencer's photographic memory, and/or his ability to recall exactly what happened! I belong to both Netflix (streaming) and Hulu+ - but sadly, CMinds isn't available on either of them. I'm on an iPad, so even if I could find the show online somewhere, chances are pretty good that it wouldn't be compatable anyway! ::sigh::

Where is Penelope when I need her?!

Maybe somebody in the crowd out there, reading this, will come forward. Someone HAD to have seen something, somewhere that could help me! It's just a matter of finding them, & getting them to tell me where they saw it.

If anyone can help, please come forward with your information!

(Ok, that was cheesy, I admit it!).

But I *would* appreciate it very much if someone would help me out. And I also agree that Jeanne Triplehorn is NOT a good 'fit' in our BAU. I find her acting, at least in this show, to be very apathetic. She comes off very dark. I know the show doesn't have too many light-hearted moments, but most of the team still manage to be able to smile & tease sometimes! Come on - I don't know it's the personality of her character, or just her personal character, but she just doesn't fit into our family of Crime Stoppers. Spencer may be introverted & have a hard time dealing with the emotions that come with life, basically; but with his sweet personality & little quirks, even he fits in! (He's one of my fav characters!) But Alex/Jeanne doesn't - on any level. PLEASE bring Emily Prentiss back!

I still give the show a 7 rating, simply because even with the irritation of Alex' lack of character, CMinds is still better than most of the shows on now ... (I'm hoping to show my 7 rating, anyway - the rating bar won't stay put!
  • Please get rid of that stupid woman

Jeanne Tripplehorn (Alex Blake) is a terrible actress in this show. She has the worst/most useless lines or she doesn't know how to deliver them. Actually no, if you gave her lines to Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss), Paget/Emily would still make something good out of it, she's that wonderful. And while everyone in the team might have proven themselves to the viewrs at some point in time during the series, Jeanne Tripplehorn/Alex Blake is just a seemingly confident woman with absolutely nothing to show for it. Please get rid of her. I don't know what she's there for. She's just such a waste of everyone's time including her own. Please step down from the role, Jeanne Tripplehorn. Stop trying to look smart you just look stupid.
  • this show is on a downward spiral

I've watched this show for years, but this in with out a doubt the worst season ever. The writing and scripts are just so flat and predictable. When you compare this with some new series on TV . person of interest, bates motel, good wife), this show is just terrible now. It seems like it's dying and this would be the last season. While most of the original characters are still intact, they are left with boring writing and no excitement. Did they change the entire writing staff on this show? If so, they'll be looking for jobs soon too.

• I miss Emily Prentiss

Cast got worse - Emily Prentiss shoud "ressurect" as they did for JJ.

I keep watching it on behalf of Rossi and Reid's characters. I really don't like Blake's character, it just doesn't fit. Seems end is near.
  • Criminal Minds Renew-- ASAP-- Please

CBS You guys need to get with it! In my opinion Criminal Minds is a great show and the only reason I even watch CBS still. Not sure why the wait on their renewing but I hope it all comes together soon.. This show hasn't disappointed me, the cast is amazing and the show is even more amazing! I love each and everyone of them!!!!!
  • Standards Were High and So Were Our Expectations

Early on CM set high standards, excellent cast, brilliant writers who understood their craft, directors and producers who kept a consistently intelligent plot the core of each show- Alas, it's all coming undone- even with the same great cast. Characters are "weirding out", Hotching fading instead of showing his champion leadership, Garcia-being unfriendly (ie with Blake) and looking often like she's doing most of the case solving, Morgan becoming an arrogant ass,(heroing to the exclusion of everyone) relationships cracking (Morgan/Hotch, Morgan/Garcia) although there still seems to be some consistency in Reid's, Rossi's and now Blakes roles. And geez all that horrid can't make up for poor plots. (CBS lists so many writers, but how about a few that really do justice to the job, and what's with all this self promotion of writers (blogging fans). Things are looking desperate at best. Woe are you faithful fans who've given years of watching only to be let down in the end. Well thank you all for the good years. You were indeed, a really good night of entertainment. A once 9 now becomes a 6 in my opinion.
  • Great Show

Love this show! Morgan and Penelope have such good chemistry as do all the others as well but these two are an item :)
  • A little more in MIND

I wish there were more new episodes and more character interaction. The subject matter is dark. It is the characters that bring the light into the show and keep me coming back for more every week.
  • Is it true?

Is Emily Prentiss coming back on episode 20 of this season? I do hope so, she shouldn't have left in the first place.
  • Love the show, Loathe the episode

Please don't get me wrong I love this show. have followed 1 actor from days on The Young & the Restless, laughed with characters, cried with others, and can't miss an episode!

I think every Canadian is aware the writers of this show have taken a real life horrific event in the history of Canada .ie: the worst, vilest mass murderer and created 2 hrs of entertainment ( I really question this)

with anger right now as I watch the episode's "And Back" (2 pts) 2009. Some of the events have been changed but the one that you cannot dismiss is the Pig Farm!

I very least the creators of this show could've done is include at the end an "In Memory Of" to the victims of this event. What would be better is to hear somewhere, everyone involved with this show, donated $'s to the organizations trying to protect women of the streets!!!!! This is the very least that should be done!!!! There is no mention For Shame!

You made money from murdered victims to create this 'story'. give back . acknowledge the sacrifice that was given to bring about your story.
  • Awesome Show

There are so many dramas on TV, but this show is special, because the creator of the show aims to analyze the criminal by profiling the but being a TV show, they profile the perp almost exactly and then they have Kirsten Vangsgness find information by upscale computers. Perfect casting and stories. This show demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T........................... SCORE 10
  • Utterly mesmerizing!

Astounding cast with intelligence, grit, character, and the human touch! I am in nursing school & DVR this show every week. When there's a week of no new not happy. Love the story lines, guessing who the unsub is, and love it when the show makes me cry at the end. It takes some pretty kick ass writing to have a show that's based on FBI agents tracking down serial killers to make me cry. The reason is: a superb cast that you get to know & love. Disagree with post below - I like Blake. She's a little odd, but highly intelligent. She's a lot like Reid but without the crazy unmeant humor he brings to the show. Love Reid. The only cast member I disliked was a fan. I do miss Prentiss! Please keep it up! BEST SHOW on TV hands down in my eyes!
  • Genius

My favorite show, highly intelligent, perfect casting, right balance between episode story and main characters.
  • Amazing show!!

Amazing show! Love it! Great stories, great storylines and great actors!! But I'm having doubts about Morgan. The first few seasons I really liked him, but he is so damn arrogant lately! He thinks he's knows everything better than the others and I don't like it! And how JJ 'tries' to be a profiler?!?! Come on, really!? Go back to the beginning when it was right!!! (JJ being a And writers/producers of the show: bring Prentiss back!! And get rid of Alex Blake, don't like her at all! She doesn't fit in! Everyone can see that? What were they thinking!! The rest of the team are great!! I do hope Criminal Minds have at least 2 more seasons (or more)!! Love it!!
  • AMAZING!

My God, this show is amazing!!! It's realistic and very suspenseful! When rising to the climax and thrilling and WOW! This show is just PERFECT! 2 thumbs up. Really good show.
  • Enough already

Stop pushing the gay agenda, it is such a turnoff and soooo obvious. Like some other shows we watched, this one is going down the drain fast. Turned it off last night because of the storyline, it's disgusting. It is NOT the new normal, it's not normal at all.
  • I agree with altemislune...

The amount of time in the drama which was devoted only for PROFILING has reduced greatly.

The way Morgan usually reenacts the crime scene.

The way how Reid comes up with something "out of the box"

I miss the earlier episodes. I do miss Gideon ( though most of them won't agree with me).

I guess I miss the script where there is a lot of depth in the profiling aspect of the show.

Nevertheless I love the show. I usually go and watch my old favs in Season 1 like the first few are amazing, The Fisher King one.... rather than watching the new ones

Ofcourse I love Reid-centric ones like Revelations, Masterpiece, Amplification, The Uncanny Valley...

"Imagine how he'd be by 50".... and Reid is already 30 ... I wanted him to be a mastermind ... :P... Too much of a Reid fan you see...
  • bad ending

5.5
    very bad ending.....
  • I was more offended...

By the fact that Dr. Reid was having a relationship via payphone than I was by Payphone Maive getting killed off. Don't get me wrong, I want Dr. Reid to have a wonderful, lasting love affair with someone as totally awesome as he is but I want to actually see the relationship. I want to see Morgan and Garcia go through girlfriend's life with a fine tooth comb and finally give their seal of approval, so that I can give mine. I felt cheated, honestly. One day he's on the phone with some chick we couldn't see, the next thing we know he was in love. That was so not working for me.

Anyhoo, Dr. Reid's wound will heal and his heart will mend, hopefully without any lasting damage. Going forward, if he's going to have a romantic relationship, the audience has to be in on the development part.
  • Still a Great Show

I understand what everyone is saying. A girlfriend storyline could have been interesting for Reid as they havent done one like that before. I did feel bad for Reid as it was nice to see him happy but I have no problem with the ending. I didnt see that coming until the last second & that is what makes this show great.

Recent episodes had become a little predictable and this one shook things back up. The girlfriend character was rather mysterious until last weeks episode. We never got a chance to get to know her & get attached to her so it was no big loss. There's been a million police type dramas on tv so the more twisted this show is, the better. The fact that this show is unpredictable & keeps you guessing most of the time is why it is one of my favorite shows on tv. Keep up the great writing!

• It's happening...

So sad. Like every show that lasted over 5-6 years, the writing starts to suffer. This fact is well documented in TV circles. CM is in my Top 5 shows of all-time. But the end is near. Mark my words. The last two years have been painful. The hijacked school bus episode was terrible. So over-the-top. The drama with Reid in the last episode: ugh. Saw re-runs of Seasons 1&2 recently. Wow! Edge of your seat stuff. Now we're starting to delve into the private lives of the characters, which is always a sign. Still think they need a shot in the arm. Maybe a two-parter with an international focus. Filmed at locations in Europe; different scenary; agents not being taken seriosuly by European cops; plot twists. Without some kind of boost, the show is sadly going nowhere.
  • Terrible Ending

Don't have much to say that's different from the other comments. I've seen all eps and with the background of the Reid character, this was a huge disappointment. It's not genius writing, it's a let-down for viewers who were excited and happy for Reid. There is more than enough drama to go around without needing this. I was already excited at what storylines this couple was going to have. Bad, bad choice.

A side note: I like Jean so far. I see many don't, but think she just needs further character development. She brings a calmer, but confident persona to the group. She also relates to Reid differently, almost like a mother figure. Hopefully, she'll get some bigger storylines soon.
  • Why????

Why in god's name would the writers end the episode in such way? Hasn't the team had enough? Hasn't Reid suffered enough in his life? This was the worst possible ending an episode could have. I am very disappointed....
  • AMAZING

This episode was incredible! I applaud the writers for ending it the way they did, it was completely captivating and shocking. I was getting worried the show was going sour after what I thought to be a rough start but this episode reminded me why I love the show. Good job Criminal Minds, another amazing episode.
  • Never Again

If last night's episode ended the way it seemed.... I will never again watch Criminal Minds. This is my favorite show, but last night's ending was the worst ever. I have never missed a show and watched most shows multiple, multiple times. But this episode's ending was completely wrong in so many ways. What is wrong with your writers???
  • and Disgusted!! WTF!!!!!

Loved Criminal Minds, and have really enjoyed it, until last night. Reid finally finds someone who he connects with, after all he has gone through. It would be really nice to have him and the show have the characters have some good things in their lives. This was a chance to show that people in this profession can have a nice personal life. Shame on the writers. Sure hope Maeve is just unconscious! So upset with this ending. REALLY?? Can't you end something it better than that????
  • I am so done with Criminal Minds

I am so done watching Criminal Minds. I have watched this show since it first aired. Reed finally gets a love interest that went on for months and then they meet and the stupid writers kill her off. I watch TV for pleasure not to get so damn depressed. This was the worst show ever. If the writers hate their jobs and this show so much they should look somewhere else, because they just ruined Criminal Minds for me and I will never watch it again.
  • Worst ending ever!

This show was great from the beginning up to almost the end. Gubler's performance was outstanding! I cannot believe the writes let her die! Reid has had so many tragedies in his life, growing up a geek, being the object of bullies, his mother, being younger that all those around him it his job. He's grown so much and finally found someone he could truly relate to, found real true love, something many never find and he never even gets to touch her, or kiss her. Unbelievable!! I really don't care if I ever watch another episode of this show and it is the only one I care enough to DVR so I never miss it. I have never been so disappointed! I'd have given the episode a 10, but the ending so ruined it the best I can give it is a 5.
  • Bad Ending

That was a terrible ending. Reed finally was getting it together and found someone he could really relate to and you killed her. I hope it was all Diane's blood and Maeve is just shocked by the blow.

I rate this as one of the best episode with the worst ending.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10