Criminal Minds

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews page 5 of 17

• The new woman!?!?!?!?

1.5
    what is with this woman? she is arrogant and they are completely leaving out Garcia! If you think of getting rid of Garcia? !?! If that happens, you have gotten rid of me too.

Why is this new woman allowed to TAKE OVER the team? She is talking more than Hodge and the way she spoke to Morgan, oh no!

I hope their is a twist to this episode because this is NOT GOOD!
  • I thought we took care of this...

Didn't the fans of this phenomenal show voice their strong opinions when "JJ" and "Emily" left once before? Didn't they suddenly appear back where they belong?

What the ?@&$%^* happened over there, management? Are you just nuts? This is a TEAM that we viewers have grown to love and respect. Ok, not real life, but a great escape and yes, we do care about them (come on, admit it). BRING BACK PAGET BREWSTER. This cast is worth whatever they want.

Good luck all, I might be awhile before I can look again. First Mandy, then El, then JJ & Emily, now Emily again. AAAhhhhh!

• Favorite of all

Criminal Minds is one of the BEST series I have ever seen. I love the personal storyline as well as the true to life cases that is presented and solved. Keep it up!!!! I am always sad to see characters go as it seems Emily may go; however, I have not yet been disappointed at decisions made in earlier seasons even though you get to know the characters so well, I find myself wondering "what are they doing now'? (as if their lives are continuing on.
  • Criminal Minds

Love the show. Watch it over and over. Just have to wonder what kinds of criminal mind comes up with these plot lines.
  • The music

I just really loved it last night! I also am trying to find the music that was played. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find that info out?

• Episode Aired September 12, 2012

OMG, I am a Criminal Minds "freak" and have watched every episode (most of them 3-4 times during the marathons). The episode aired last night (September 12, 2012) was, BY FAR, the BEST episode, story line, wonderful, twisting, dramatic, awesome episode I have ever seen. I have suggested that Criminal Minds compile a track of the opening and closing quotes with the music selections they chose for the episodes.......... kudos to the writers, producers, staff, actors and actresses for ALL of them, but the song "As it Seems" by Lily Kershaw-------- THE BOMB! I had that song in a "line-up" to be played with power point during my "going home celebration"; after last night - there is NO DOUBT, that WILL be the song. Great job ALL of YOU! ~ Lynn
  • Great show

One of my favorite crime shows, it shows what a weird and disgusting world we live in...
  • Criminal Minds Spin-off

I really think that CBS and the Criminal Minds.Executives should attempt another spin - off but this time try to make it more trendy with a.street.edge like for example New York.Undercover.or the movie Training Day. Have some old school music that coincides with the premise. The cast must have.a.strong following and have.the ability to engage an audience. Forrest Whitaker was fine in his.role but I had a.problem with.the.other cast members. First, I'd never heard of them and second no one was.cute. So I.hope that the powers that be consider another spin-off because I'm truly a fan.of the series and really would.like to see.it continue. Sincerely, Jocelyn Williams
  • Criminal Minds

i love this show!!!!! i watch it every wed. at 9 p.m. and every saturday @ 11:35 p.m. and whenever its on ion televison or A&E... I can not wait till the 1st episode of season 8 airs :) ive even got all my family to love this show too! even my little 8 yr. old sister :)
  • story line

I think they need to have J.J. and Hotchner get together. That would put a punch in the story line.
  • Missing

I love fiction and suspence.
  • Where can I watch all the episodes with no ads?

I do not have the words to describe my love for this show!!!!! I LOOOOVVVVEE the cast and have a huge obsession with Shemar Moore!!!!!
  • BEST SHOW EVER. I <3 REID

i love mystery shows so much. criminal minds is my absolute favorite. reid is so hot and nerdy. he is adorable. i love him so much. the mystries are great and they really are realistic and extremely interesting i can watch criminal minds forever.

reid i love you.
  • morgans girl

hi morgan i love you so much
  • OBSESSED, ADDICTED, ECT ECT

I am not a t.v person, usually just watch at bed time... and then came CRIMINAL MINDS.....

I literally schedule my work nights around it. I could sit and watch reruns of this show all day.

I truely think I am addicted, I don't know what I would look forward to if it ever was cancelled.

I really don't have a favorite character because I love them all in their own way.

My last name is Reed so my 6 yr old Twin Boys call them selves Agent DR Reed when they play cops and robbers, or should I say BAU and Robbers.

They are always talking about growiing up to be an Agent all because of Criminal Minds................ I think I have proved my point, I will stop rambeling now.

• LOVE!!

criminal minds is one of my top five favorite tv shows!! reid and hotch are my top two characters, iv seen some funny videos online of Matthew back stage he is the most creative coolest person who is not afraid to do things on the camera!! i cant wait for the new episodes!!
  • huge fan

I am very addicted to your show, love the entire cast. I also have netflix ad can't get your show to come up with them is there something I can do so I can watch all the previous episodes?? Please help!!!!
  • Cant get enough

I was flicking through the millions of channels when I came across this program which was half way through one of its episodes and I waited and waited for another episode. I then desided sod this I used www.tv.com to find out how many episode there was, and of I went to download them
  • We're not in California anymore!

Love the show haven't missed an episode. I guess I am a stickler for detail but so many times if they pan out the background looks like California with mountains and palm trees; yes I know it is filmed there. One episode was supposed to be taking place in New Jersey and we have mountains and palm trees again, I don't think so. Another episode was in farm land Indiana and the homes were made of stucco with red clay tile roofing, I don't think so. Glad they are bringing JJ back, missed her. Now if they can knock off sourpuss Rossi we would be in great shape.
  • cindy

Criminal minds is a wonderful show. I have never missed one. The actors show such love towards one another, that is how you get the job done. Each character has such importance. I love it! Hope it continues.
  • Criminal Minds General Review

One of TV's biggest jobs is to stay fresh; to make the audience want to carry on watching the program, to entice them with each and every episode. 'Criminal Minds' does exactly this.

'Criminal Minds' is a show about a group of 7 elite profilers that are a part of the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Unit in the US. They analyse the most dangerous criminals in the country in an effort to prevent them from committing further crimes. In my opinion the best thing about 'CM' is that we (as the audience) get involved into the program so much, that by watching just a few episodes, you find yourself profiling the criminals as well, just because you can't help yourself.

There is a character for every viewer- from Dr Spencer Reid- the genius-, and handsome SA Derek Morgan to the heart-warming, slightly crazy, Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia. These characters, together as a team, prove it takes wit to beat the bad guys. In shows as famous as 'Law & Order' and 'CSI' the detective characters are basically the same and in 'Criminal Minds' it is the characters differences, and the way in which they play off each other, that keeps the show interesting.

Each consecutive episode has a different storyline- focusing on either all of the characters working together or more heavily on just one, so it is a very easy program to pick up/watch. For regular viewers there are extra 'goodies' where the writers delve deep into the characters lives to help us relate more to them- knowing they are human people not just profilers.

Each episode starts out with the gripping suspense of a murder/kidnapping. Leading onto the 'BAU team' helping the viewer understand exactly what makes the bad guy tick. They dig deep into the 'unsubs' (unknown subjects) lives- right back to their childhood- to try and fathom what their next move is and how to prevent it. Following a highly intelligent break through is usually an extremely suspense-filled chase to catch the killer before they strike again.

To bring an episode to a close, one of the characters states a famous quote that reflects that episode. This is a clever little way of putting across a moral and letting the audience know the show has a purpose. For example 'Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime' was at the end of the episode 'Mayhem'- which was related to a terrorist bombing.

To conclude, in my opinion the acting is excellent, the stories are fantastically intriguing and the show never fails to be entertaining.

• This Season's Finale

I LOVE, Love last nite's season's ender!!! It was, yet, one of my very few favorites since I became a 'Criminal Minds' avid fan. I arranged my wednesdays just so I won't miss any new episodes.

HIT. RUN is well scripted--KUDOS to the great writing crew. The twist&turns of how the storyline develop was Awesome. I enjoyed the suspension thrill!

To each one of the CASTS (Rossi, Hotch, Morgan, Prentiss, JJ , Dr. Reid & Garcia)--very convincing acting and best suited for @ particular character. I think Emily Prentiss has become my fave character, as she's very analytical, speaks different languages and yet compassionate to all of her team members. Of course Reid has always been my 'baby doll'!!!

I am looking forward to ANY one of these casts to be nominated for Emmy together with the Producton categories. It's about time, right?

Also, I would 'die' to see couple real good episodes for JGideon's (Mandy Patinkin) cameo. I think it was so poignant how his character left the show and millions of us would like to revisit what had happened to his Respite from the Bureau.

To the Executive Producers, please KEEP all the characters together. They just have this familial 'bond' that is so passionate shown in their 'eyes'. It's really what makes this show deeply profound inspite of the 'violence & darkness' it has to portray.

I LOVE this show. We'll never get tired of watching it's reruns ocz it just gets better the 2nd time around((:

• LovingCook

Criminal Minds is an excellent show. I am biased as A.J.Cook is my favorite girl on TV, she is so fine.

Aside from that, I like the way the show is presented and all the actors do their jobs well. I hope it keeps getting renewed and JJ stays on.

Best shows on TV today IMHO. Justified, Southland, Revenge, Blue Bloods, Harry's Law, Shameless, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, COMEDIES: Big Bang, 2 and 1/2 Men,2 broke Girls,
  • Average to good...

I initially liked the chemistry between the actors involved in this show but they run so many repeats that it has worn a bit thin of late. They often seemed to come up with complex plots which is good from a viewing perspective, but sometimes I find it comes off as just another Police Procedural which can is the most predictable genre that has ever existed. Good guys win and bad guy loses. I think there is not much to that. Could be better.
  • CRMINAL MINDS PANIC ATTACK

HI NEW HERE, LOVE IT , REASON FOR ME BEING HERE IS MY FRIEND TOLD ME JUST NOW THAT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO AIR CR. MINDS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THIS TOO? LET IT BE NOT TRUE, NEED MY CRIMAL MIND FIX!@
  • Pattinails

This is the best show on tv/cable the drama is exciting and stimulating. I plan my Wednesdays nights around getting ready to watch this show. Please keep it on
  • Matthew Gray Gubler talks "Criminal Minds" on the Red Carpet

Hi. We just posted an all new red carpet interview with Matthew Gray Gubler, from Criminal Minds. He dished on what he was like in college and what methods of travel he uses to get around New York. You might be surprised to find out what compulsive behavior he has and what kind of car he's driving. You can check out the full interview on our YouTube channel (Starcam Celebrities) or just follow the link. http://youtu.be/fd0sA1RjHKU
  • On Demand

Why isn't criminal minds on "on demand" what's up with that all the other ones are.

Maybe they should think about adding it to "on demand" like the rest.
  • love it

i LOVE this show, i mean every character is awesome, but the best is reid.... i will never get tired of watching it. best show ever
  • A quote for the show

A good government dares to tell the people the truth no matter what, it don't have any secrets, no lies only the truth and so there is no good government in the world

Author: Jonas Pedesk