Criminal Minds

Wednesday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

User Score: 2000

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews page 7 of 21

• It's happening...

So sad. Like every show that lasted over 5-6 years, the writing starts to suffer. This fact is well documented in TV circles. CM is in my Top 5 shows of all-time. But the end is near. Mark my words. The last two years have been painful. The hijacked school bus episode was terrible. So over-the-top. The drama with Reid in the last episode: ugh. Saw re-runs of Seasons 1&2 recently. Wow! Edge of your seat stuff. Now we're starting to delve into the private lives of the characters, which is always a sign. Still think they need a shot in the arm. Maybe a two-parter with an international focus. Filmed at locations in Europe; different scenary; agents not being taken seriosuly by European cops; plot twists. Without some kind of boost, the show is sadly going nowhere.
  • Terrible Ending

Don't have much to say that's different from the other comments. I've seen all eps and with the background of the Reid character, this was a huge disappointment. It's not genius writing, it's a let-down for viewers who were excited and happy for Reid. There is more than enough drama to go around without needing this. I was already excited at what storylines this couple was going to have. Bad, bad choice.

A side note: I like Jean so far. I see many don't, but think she just needs further character development. She brings a calmer, but confident persona to the group. She also relates to Reid differently, almost like a mother figure. Hopefully, she'll get some bigger storylines soon.
  • Why????

Why in god's name would the writers end the episode in such way? Hasn't the team had enough? Hasn't Reid suffered enough in his life? This was the worst possible ending an episode could have. I am very disappointed....

This episode was incredible! I applaud the writers for ending it the way they did, it was completely captivating and shocking. I was getting worried the show was going sour after what I thought to be a rough start but this episode reminded me why I love the show. Good job Criminal Minds, another amazing episode.
  • Never Again

If last night's episode ended the way it seemed.... I will never again watch Criminal Minds. This is my favorite show, but last night's ending was the worst ever. I have never missed a show and watched most shows multiple, multiple times. But this episode's ending was completely wrong in so many ways. What is wrong with your writers???
  • and Disgusted!! WTF!!!!!

Loved Criminal Minds, and have really enjoyed it, until last night. Reid finally finds someone who he connects with, after all he has gone through. It would be really nice to have him and the show have the characters have some good things in their lives. This was a chance to show that people in this profession can have a nice personal life. Shame on the writers. Sure hope Maeve is just unconscious! So upset with this ending. REALLY?? Can't you end something it better than that????
  • I am so done with Criminal Minds

I am so done watching Criminal Minds. I have watched this show since it first aired. Reed finally gets a love interest that went on for months and then they meet and the stupid writers kill her off. I watch TV for pleasure not to get so damn depressed. This was the worst show ever. If the writers hate their jobs and this show so much they should look somewhere else, because they just ruined Criminal Minds for me and I will never watch it again.
  • Worst ending ever!

This show was great from the beginning up to almost the end. Gubler's performance was outstanding! I cannot believe the writes let her die! Reid has had so many tragedies in his life, growing up a geek, being the object of bullies, his mother, being younger that all those around him it his job. He's grown so much and finally found someone he could truly relate to, found real true love, something many never find and he never even gets to touch her, or kiss her. Unbelievable!! I really don't care if I ever watch another episode of this show and it is the only one I care enough to DVR so I never miss it. I have never been so disappointed! I'd have given the episode a 10, but the ending so ruined it the best I can give it is a 5.
  • Bad Ending

That was a terrible ending. Reed finally was getting it together and found someone he could really relate to and you killed her. I hope it was all Diane's blood and Maeve is just shocked by the blow.

I rate this as one of the best episode with the worst ending.
  • Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

How dare you Breen Frazier! kill off another love interest!!!! Why can't you get it right!! Spencer deserves to be happy. Just when everyone is excited for him, you take the happiness away!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! BRING HER BACK!!!! My score is a 2/3 because you messed up with killing off Maeve.
  • Not FAIR!!!

Hate what you did. It was a great episode until that! It didn't have to be so drastic! I hope it just looked that way and the next one she will still be alive!! Reed and Maeve were great story lines!!
  • hell to the NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

omg that wasnt even right what they did to spencer in tonights episode
  • Never Thought I Would Say This.

I can not stand one of the characters in this show.

I know that they had to replace Prentis, but agent Blake is not doing a very good job. The character seems dry and boring. I know she needs time to develop as a person in the series, as everyone else she almost has no emotion. I am starting to dislike watching the show, well the episodes where she has a larger roll, and I used to LOVE this show, I own every season and watch it constantly.

Please make Blake more get her to leave the BAU. /=
  • Getting Boring

I actually lost affection to this show long time ago.

This show seemed to me becoming just some only Garcia working show. (I like Garcia though)

Other members don't seem to work enough to solve the case, but to have tons of luck,and unsub is suddenly turned out.

I may be only one, but for me,when Guideon was in, the members were more thoughtful and did their job.

Why the super genius doesn't grow and becomes more key person to solve the case?

Why Rossi who is supposed to be like Guideon doesn't so standout?

That the f*** producers don't know how to treat the characters properly was so obvious long time ago.

And now that Blake girl? Instead of Prentiss?

Are the producers out of their minds?

I'd rather see the story like Reid comes into mad and becomes against the team or something.

I will never watch this show.
  • Criminal minds is the one of my favorite serial tv

Criminal minds is the one of my favorite serial tv which makes me excited always. There are so many cases that I've never thought and imagined. So brilliant. SALUTE !!!!

Where is Penelope? Undoubtedly one of the best series, the best of its kind. Amazing quality scripts, excellent cast
  • Mind Blowing Show!

Each and every episode seen by me here in India were simply awesome. Your entire team effort rocks! But where have you disappeared these days as we miss you everyday at 9pm on Fox Crime?

Kindly come back with a bang asap and we all sincerely hope here in India that you guyz won't let us down k!

Best Wishes & Happy New Year to you all!

Happy (Kolkata, India)
  • love the show love love .

criminal minds best show ever . must watch . Amazing .
  • I looooooooove this show

I watch this show while it is recording so I won't miss a scene, Yes this is one the best show on TV!!!
  • One of the best shows

This show is absolutely one of the best shows on television. It always has the best twists. My whole family is always on the edge of our seats! We LOVE this show!!!!!

nothing else to say about this show but it is AMAZING.

i own every season and watch it over and over.

i love derek and penelope. the storylines are amazing and scaringly real!

the fact that all the stories could possibly happen makes the show 10x more interesting.

my fav show!
  • Love this show!

Every week I tape this show. It's great!!
  • Garcia is good but she does all the work

Tired of her just pulling up on her computer the criminal and then them finding the unsub with their perfect timing. Change it up a bit
  • A clever title goes here!

Just love everyone on the show.
  • Disturbing (Yet Totally Awesome) Episode

Matthew Gray Gubler did an excellent job directing this episode. Yes, the torture was difficult to watch, but the plot was genius. Of course, I was left wondering why the victims didn't seem to be in complete and unbearable pain, and also if they were going to recover once they were saved (call me ignorant, but I have little to no knowledge of this type of thing). It was refreshing to see an episode that was so different! I'll give Blake a chance. It's always a little difficult warming up to new characters.
  • Season 08 Episode 10 - Crazy Character & Reid's Love Interest Revealed!

Spoiler Alert!!

I actually found this episode 10 of season 8 very entertaining. It was sick, but my goodness the character was so crazy I couldn't stop watching to make sure he got caught. I knew from the start that the guy was delusional and nothing in his world was true or real, but my goodness such madness!

I think people get too touchy about subject matter. There was a dwarf depicted but he was a figment of the guys mind. The female victim was tortured and we saw glimpses of sadistic acts being carried out. The men were disfigured and murdered. All of this to me gives to a suspenseful and mind blowing case. I've wondered when the show would go back to the unusual suspects with the serious mental issues. I want to see crimes that I've never heard of but that are true enough that I am made to check over my shoulder when I leave the house.

Anyway, I really love Criminal Minds. I want them to put more Reid in the stories. I find his character fascinating. I loved the episodes where he's put in harms way because the other characters seem to come to life and are more emotional and animated when he is.

Also, was that the actress Beth Riesgraf from Leverage in all black wavy hair as Reid's mystery girlfriend?
  • just great!!!

best show ever!

what a great episode this was!

ok it was horrifying but i loved it!

good job writers and cast,keep it up!

a belgian superfan :)
  • Might be the last criminal minds show I will ever watch

Tonight's show with the puppet maker and the dwarf was way over the top of what is acceptable for viewers. The scene where the woman's arms were dislocated was sickening, horrendous. It was so bad I turned to another station and did not go back to find out how the show ended. Please, we do not need that graphic horror and torture scenes. If this trend continues, I will not watch the show again and that is a pity as it is one of my all time favourites.
  • Annoyed Fan

I just watched an episode of criminal minds, the one where the sadist and a dwarf are putting men in boxes and dumping them in public, actually showing the dislocating a womans arms at the shoulders, making a play with a dad and son with two people hanging like puppets on ropes and the son watches the perp shoot dad in the leg tied to a chair.

showing the dislocating of the woman's arms was just too much and and too graphic for a tv show and along with the other things mentioned above has led me to say that if they ever do that again and show things like limbs being dislocated instead of the usual shot of an already dead victim i will no longer watch the show. They went too far with this one. Just a gore show rather than the class show its been till now.

Bad form guys, very bad form...
  • Let's dive into the mind of mayhem

I've been watching this show since the beginning and I love it! They are always coming up with new and creative ideas. The focus of the show is how the BAU works as a team to catch some very bad people, I think there are many episodes where we are introduced to plenty of the UnSubs handy work. Wednesday's episode will be awesome, but I'm working late at DISH, so I'll end up missing my show. When I enable PTAT the shows from the big four prime time networks auto-record and are ready for me to watch on my DISH Hopper. Criminal Minds has been a part of my life for many years now; I have no doubt "Magnificent Light" will be another fantastic episode.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11