Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning October 1, 2014

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews page 7 of 18

• Awesome!

I've watched CM since it started airing in Sweden, but I was 16 (four yrs ago) when I first watched the whole first season. I got addicted immediately, the show has it all! Crime, relationships, drama (been crying my eyes out to more than one ep!) and humour (we all remember the epic Reid quote; "This is calm, and it's doctor"), and some horror! I find the series both entertaining and informative and I've gotten into a lot of real cases in crime-history... Dr Reid is my teenage crush and Garcia is the cutest.
  • I <3 CM

WOOHOO <3 CM and REID and GARCIA!!!!!!!!! if they kick them of im just gonna stop watchin so they better not -____-
  • Criminal Minds

A great show, I just love the thrill and drama. Always look forward to watching the new episodes.
  • review of kiwiagogo"s review

0.5
    regarding the review posted by kiwiagogo ... what time warp is this person in ... "agogo" ... doesn't that date back to the 1960s ... must be watching "dragnet" on "retro tv" as a point of comparison with "criminal minds" ... ah well, intelligence does elude some ...
  • yay =]

i started watching this show cause my friend was taking about the episode: the fight, with the dude fighting and killing homeless dudes or his daughter dies. I was so interested so i checked it out, and i love it. the characters are awesome, another thing is that almost all shows have some love story which annoys me a lot and criminal minds does not focus on that, so watch it!!! =]
  • Criminal Minds is one of the most interesting, inspiring shows on modern television. It follows an FBI BAU team as they travel cross country to assist in a series of beautifully thought out and poignantly executed crimes.

Criminal Minds was one of the first shows to really interest and amaze me. Through its seven season it has managed to create characters who are both deeply developed and incredibly real. Each episode revolves around a different crime, with each aspect being thoroughly fleshed out through the investigation of the shows leads. The plots are rarely rehashed and the episodes hardly ever uninteresting, with even the most mundane crimes having brilliant cinematic execution. This is not to say that there are no underwhelming episodes, but as with any good show, the good greatly out weighs the bad. Criminal Minds is a show worth watching if there ever was one.

• One terrific show!

Criminal Minds is one terrific show, with one terrific cast and crew. The show is on it's 7th season, but unlike other crime shows out there, CM keeps it fresh. They have not concentrated much on the main characters' personal lives, keeping them highly professional. No gimmicks have been needed. The cases are very different and the locations too. That alone keeps the show fresh.

• Spencer

Is it just me or could Spencer easily be a top model, he has that lovely geek sheek about him. I think he plays the part fantabulously too. I honestly believe that without him in it the show would not work. Im still debating with myself on long hair or short - today im thinking long. I admit to having a small crush on him - shame im prob old enuf to be his mother lol

• Absolutely fantasic, the best show on tv.

Criminal mindes is captivating, thrilling, and most of all realistic. every single character is rich and deeply evolved. there is never a dull moment, always on the edge of our seats. the show is still surprising, shocking and emotionally draining after so many seasons. never lost it's edge.

• One of the best criminal detective shows ever made. Of all the shows of this genre, this one was more depth, more intense, and really was addicting at times. Unfortunately though, this show has lost alot of its luster over th

This show was more than just your usual police investigate murder, detective solve and then arrest criminal cliche.

This show showed you why a criminal did what he did, what was he thought process, ect. And to be honest, I loved that of idea of learning why evil people do what they do. The only thing I wish was the FBI agents could've done more was beat the crap outta more of the villains. Some of them were so vile, it made your blood boil at times how cruel they could be.

Anyway, this show had one of the best cast of character I've ever seen. From the intense, yet soft Hotch, the mild mannered team guru, Rossi, the FBI tough guy Morgan, the braniac Reid, even to the bizarre, but somewhat lovable Penelope. It was a group of character that were very interesting to watch.

Even the villains on the show were very intriguing to watch at times as well. But I think most would agree that none blew your mind than George Foyet, AKA, the Reaper. This guy took the term, serial killer, to a whole new level. No other villain was more vile, more cold, more depraved. Just a villain who almost was like a machine in terms of being a monster. And, I don't think anyone will ever forget the epic episode where he and Hotch finally had their showdown, with Hotch coming out on top, but not without suffering a heavy price in the process, losing his wife. That episode just left me breathless, even teary eyed. Such a masterpiece.

Unfortunately though, after that episode ran, the series began to lose its luster. Killing off the Reaper instead of saving him from for the series finale was a bad move IMHO. To make matters worse, the 6th season was its most tumultuous of its entirety While its theme song improved, the character turnover really began to leave me feeling empty. I mean, I was able to handle Gideon and Elle leave the show, but not AJ and Emily. The fact both of them left in the exact season was a indicator to me this show may not much time left.

Don't get me wrong, this show will always be my favorite, but only from seasons 1-5. Season 6 and on, it just doesn't have the same feeling much anymore. A series cannot keep changing its cast so much and not suffer some fan withdrawal. We get attached to certain characters, and the fact they leave the show abruptly is really disappointing, even sad.

So anyway, to wrap this up. Criminal Minds is a really cool show, but their worst enemy seems to be themselves I hate to say. Who's to say Hotch, Reid and Morgan won't be the next to leave?
  • The show that keeps me hooked

I think the largest testament to this show is that despite all the cast changes from actors leaving willingly to being fired by execs, the writers have still managed to consistently produce an excellent show for six years.

I fall into the large group of rabid fangirls LOVING our dear Dr Spencer Reid/MGG more than is emotionally healthy, Hotch comes in second. No other show I have ever watched has been able to churn out episodes as tremendously ... EPIC! as CM's Big Game/Revelations, Nameless/Faceless, 100, North Mammon and The Tribe to name a shamless few. Some of the greatest examples of TV in the last few decades IMO.

I really hope that this show and all the cast members (including Prentiss and JJ and maybe excluding Seaver) live on for a very, very long time.
  • Best Crime Drama out there right now

I have to say that I never got hooked onto Criminal Minds when it first came out. TV was too crammed with nothing but the same Medical Dramas and Crime shows. I couldn't any more CSI, Cold Case, NYPD Blue and so on and so forth. All the same Cop drama day in and day out.

What got me hooked on CM is the mix of characters and story lines. The writers of this show are AMAZING! They keep the story lines fresh and develop such real and interesting ( and many times PSYCHO) killers that it keeps you wanting to watch more and more and see who the next criminal is going to be! The show keeps you hooked from one episode to the other. Now granted some of the story lines aren't the best and some episode do tend to drag on, but all in all I think this is a fantastic show and I have a special place in my heart for DR. Reed.....sigh
  • Wow..I just love watching Criminal Minds because it help me alot in thinking how people are in this world, I mean not everyone is a bad person but you just have to be-careful who talk to or go with..

I hope you guys keep doing the show.... because I know it will help lots people , just like it help me... it is a great show and hope that it will never come out the air.. I know is a little bloody and scary sometimes but that whats it make the show realistic and it keep me in the edge of my seat, just waiting for FBI to catch the killers lol these people are really crazy in the head I mean the criminals...lol.. but as I watch the show it makes understanding why they are like that..and it make understand people better...wow... is a really great show to watch, there's no other show like this one..what else can I say , that you people are doing a great job.. and I hope to see some new episodes soon.. I hope they are good as the last episodes ...thank you and have a nice day..

• This show is amazing!

Like I said before, this show is amazing! Criminal Minds is intriguing and interesting, and like the team is able to get in the heads of the unsubs, Criminal Minds is able to get into the heads of its viewers. I absolutely love this show and I'm very glad to see that Paget Brewster and A.J. are back. The show wasn't the same without them and I'm sure that season 7 will be nothing but great episodes!

• Focus on the criminal, not the crime. Criminal Minds is a scintillating series that explores the way criminals operate - what they feel and believe - and this becomes an essential tool in capturing them.

Criminal Minds is clearly one of my favorite shows, alongside a few others. The aspect of profiling a criminal and putting a stop to the crime based on the criminal, and not the crime in itself is unique to this series.

The cast in this show is sublime. Kirsten Vangsness (who portrays Penelope Garcia) is a really awesome character, who can put a smile on your facee, even when you are watching heinous crimes unfold.

Shemar Moore (who portrays Derek Morgan) is a very itneresting character. He is very likeable and both strong and quite smart.

Matthew Gray Gubler (who portrrays Spencer Reid) is really something special. He is basically a genius, and his interactions with other members of the team is often quite hilarious!

Paget Brewster (who portrays Emily Prentiss) is also very likeable. She fits in well, and was a great addition to the team in Season 2.

My personal favorite character was Jennifer Jareau (portrayed by A.J. Cook). She recently left the team, but was a really loveable character, who recently became a mother.

Aside from the cast, 95% of the cases that this show delivers are phenomenal. The other 5% are alsogreat cases, just a tad worse than the others. The cases are unique from week to week, as each episode features a killer who does something you wouldn't normally expect.

The show also covers many different types of crimes, which is something that I really enjoy. Bombings, sexual offenders, arsonists, kidnappers and my personal favorite, bioweapon-makers, are just a few of the multiple types of criminals that this show deals with!

This is one amazing show, and I can not urge you enough to watch it! It is honestly like a piece of art, and I love this show to death!
  • An amazing show, filled with suspense, horror and hope.

While the last season might have has more downs than ups, it is still top notch in my books. In the week of April 16th across the world you could see Criminal Minds fans smiling because one of the members was returning. If us fans weren't so *cough* sophisticated, we would have been doing cartwheels down the street. Why? Because through the 6 seasons that criminal minds has aired we have grown to love the BAU family. Even Wednesday our evenings are a bit happier because familiar faces appear on the screen, and each week we grow a little closer to them. With the genius Dr. Reid, bubbly Garcia, flirtatious Morgan, secretive Hotchner, sensitive and strong JJ that we have been graced with since season 1 and kick-a$$ Prentiss joining us in season 2 and playboy Rossi coming in season 3 we have seen what seven amazing actors thrown into one show can do. Amaze us. Of course "the powers that be" messed up the cast a bit, forcing JJ to take a "promotion" and making Prentiss "die" and the amazingness of the show could be in jeopardy. But with JJ returning and Prentiss possibly, there is no doubt in my mind that Criminal Minds will thrive for years to come.
  • To The Real Fans of CM

This is the best crime show. That's my opinion.

But guys: please stop with this «bring JJ back», «bring Emily back» and the other «don't let Hotch or Morgan go» moaning.

As we've learned in the previous episode, JJ is coming back. But for the rest, please be loyal to the show AND the cast. So, stop blackmailing the producers with sentences like «When Hotch goes, I won't watch anymore».
    This is just childish.

As I said before: we should be loyal to the show, not just single charcters.
    YES, Hotch and Morgan are essential characters...but that's life. If Thomas and Shemar leave (wheter they want to or the have to), we should at least give the show a chance and see how it works.
    When Gideon left, the earth didn't collapse, did it?

And we also should be loyal to the cast like Thomas who maybe would like to play once again a character who may smile from time to time.

If Shemar would get an offer for a James Bond - we should let him go to develop himself, shouldn't we?

Once again: yes, splitting the cast of this show would hurt all of us CM fans, but maybe it's a chance for the actors not to get stuck into one character until they die.

CM has been loyal to us, let's be loyal to them...
  • why I seldom watch anymore

3.5
    I loved the show when JJ and Emily were on it, when you took them off it lost its heart. If they come back I'll start watching again. JJ was sort of like the mother hen and Emily has done a superb job since day 1, I never cared for the first lady that was on, but I've always like Emily, and I'd really like it if you would show JJ's husband and son every once in a while. Besides these two the rest of the cast are also irreplacable. PLEASE bring the family back together again so I don't have to watch cartoons with my grandson on Wednesday nights.
  • best show on tv

totally agree that people dont make a show storylines directors and acting do , so as long as good actors are replaced with good actors not a problem. I do hope they dont go too gruesome as i enjoy the fact that most of the violence potrayed is not shown and is psychological which gives it more edge. keep up the good work with the plots and it cant go wrong
  • I love this show but please bring back Emily & JJ

I have watched Criminal Minds since it first aired and I love it. But, I do not like changing the characters that we have come to love. It has not been the same since JJ and Emily left. If more of the original cast is cut I don't think the show will survive. I especially would like to see JJ and Emily come back. I don't know why they have left but it is not as good without them. I'm not sure why there is a 100 word minimum because I have said all I have to say about that.
  • this show had it all with emily and jj there, but now with both of them gone for the foreseeably future the show has lost its excitment and interest. If they want to keep up raings on the show they need to bring back emily and jj. Many people I know have

This show had it all with Emily and J.J. there, but now with both of them gone for the foreseable future the show has lost its excitment and interest. If they want to keep up raings on the show they need to bring back Emily and J.J. Many people I know have stopped watching it now because without Emily and J.J. its incomplete it has lost its luster it compltet perfectness. Its just not the show it used to be.
  • Do you have the mind of a criminal?

We are all different? People say its good to have different thoughts and ideas, but what if your thinking threatened mankind. What is you had the mind of a Criminal? The mind that alooed you to sleep at night knowing you did something so evil. I think these people deserve to put away and the cast of Criminal minds so just that. They take the harmful people in society and put them away so they can not hurt others. Although the show isn't real, take a minute to think. Is this based on real life? Could the people living right next to me be criminal? Well, you'll never awnser those questions before you answer this, "Do I have a criminal mind?"
  • im only 14 and obssed with the show

my most favorite show and im only 14 i wish i was on the show.my favorite character is dr.spencer reed he is so awesome.i wish that the show would stay on forever it is so awesome you guys rule.keep up the good work and keep profiling.i always watch it whenever it is on i mean it so easy to coprehend there work i could be a profiler if i wanted to because it is so easy.im smarter than the usual eighth grader.i love watching the show so much and so does my mom. well thats it for now i hope.
  • please dnt waste what you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After they took us to a gr8 view of the show they just shock us with some surprise that we didn't prefer at all like removing JJ from the hole show dnt know why but i think it's the audience decision whether who stay & who goes but from what i see from the other reviews they all wanted JJ in the show its like you already made the team when it changes your idea about the show definitely changes also but the point here is to where ????? seriously we didn't see any good act or an exciting play with the new same looking JJ replacement "not because she looks too similar to her that means she will be her "

I hope the creator of the show sees what the fans wants and hear there voices and dnt waste more with the show hope always for the best CM i adore the show so plz leave that way thanks
  • The greatest show on CBS but bring back JJ and Emily pleaseeeeee??

love the show but want JJ and Emily back ASAP, show is NOT the same without them :-(
    Oh and for the new Criminal Minds with Forrest Whitikar spelling?), not working so good, I mean it's ok but can't compare to the original...
    I still miss Mandy Pitakin.
    Please bring back the original people, even with garcia on the new show at 10pm it still does not keep my attention and I love Forrest but not Jeanine Garafolo, she is to short to get through the FBI acadamey and I don't take her serioulsy being an comic actress, anyway I do love Criminal minds and don't ever want it to go off!
  • I love this show, because of this show it has turn me to wanting to become an investigator.

As I have been watching this show it has lead me to believe in so much more. It has also showed me that many things, like the stuff that happen in the show, are real and can happen on a daily basis. it has also showed me that i need to be aware of anything or any harm coming my way. Also this has showed me that I want to be in the field of investigation or to be a lawyer defending all of the ones that take part in the crime scenes. Time as gone so far, and this show has taught me many things to look for in my life.
  • AMAZING!!! The best show on TV!

Criminal Minds is just amazing! Every episode pulls me in. I love the cast although I do miss JJ. Reid is by far my favorite, and he just makes me laugh even if it wasnt intended. Morgan and Garcia are awesome together. And I like Rossi way more than Gideon. Hotch is cool eventhough doesnt show a lot of emotion. And Prentiss is awesome (I'm going to miss her). I watch a show every night whether its reruns or a new one. My little brother who is 8 comes into my room so he can watch it with me. My whole family cant get enough. I'm saving up so i can buy seasons 1-5. Great actors and storylines. A must see.
  • I have loved this show but...

5.8
    This was a good show but it's becoming less funny and more dark. I always found that the humor really kept the show together but it seems to be losing that and just becoming more graphic per episode. That just comes as a concern to me and I am beginning to miss that. I would rather not be so depressed after watching this show. I always found the characters to be interesting and the fact that they can balance their lives and be happy always made me happy to watch this show. That seems to be disappearing from the show too. It's just a cause of concern for me and I don't usually like crime dramas but I love this show. I just want it to be somewhat happy again.
  • Bloodlines is a total misrepresentation of a people and culture.

Shame on the producers and writers of this show. Shows like this one perpetuate the stereotype of the Roma (Gypsy)and increase the amount of misunderstanding and prejudice against us. They should check their facts. I encourage readers to Google the word Roma and educate yourselves. In reality, percentage wise there are no more Rromani criminals then in any other race of people. This series wouldn't dare produce a similar show on Blacks, Jews, Poles, Irish, Italians,Asians etc. All cultures historically have rituals and customs that could be used to perpetuate misunderstanding and hate. This is race baiting and hate speech.
  • As a Roma-American I am positively disgusted by the blatant racism.

As a Romany sister put it, US crime statistics show that Roma are responsible for over all crime in such minuscule percentages that they can't be assigned a classification or numerical value.

They portrayed us as murderous child kidnappers, with child brides and calling us ritualistic and petty theives, and included secrecy and the stereotypical image, complete with a trailer, repeatedly used the ethnic slur "Gypsy," and could not even be bothered to find out the proper terminology for us.

One short line saying murder is something we don't do does not wipe away every racist stereotype used in this show. There will be a class action suit, if not by our biggest activists, then by me.

Just be cause we don't have an Al Sharpton, doesn't mean we are entirely voiceless and incapable of standing up for our civil rights.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11