Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (580)

• Yes, PLEAZEEE Replace Jennifer Love Hewitt

LuvCriminalMinds, I agree with your entire (very long may I add) blog. But you hit it right on the nail with everything you said. I too agree that Jennifer Hewitt does NOT belong on CriminalMInds as a BAU/FBI Profiler. I use to love watching Ghost Whispers, and I now notice that the ION network has been running all The Ghost Whispers reruns - I guess that is trying to persuade us viewers to accept her on CriminalMInds. But I DEFINITLEY DO NOT! YES REPLACE HER. I also use to love "Elle" from Seasons 1 and 2. I have all the seasons on DVD, and its sad how they are making these bad choices with this character :(
  • PLEASE VOTE TO REPLACE KATE (JLH) on Criminal Minds

Love "Criminal Minds" since Season 1. I am still a fan now in its 10th season. I have a few concerns about the show and characters: Please don't get me wrong, I love Jennifer Love Hewitt (JLH). I think she is atalented actress: I loved her in The Ghost Whisperers, The Client List and many movies (especially Heartbreakers). But I am posting this and hoping it gets read by the directors, writers & producers of Criminal Minds when I say that JLH is a beautiful & talented actress, but in MY PERSONAL OPINION: She is NO FBI Profiler. JLH was great asThe Ghost Whisperer, but I have to say (AS A LOYAL "Criminal Minds" FAN FOR 10 Seasons) that JLH does not fit in with the rest of the cast. Honestly, if anyone who is part of the show's creative talent, writing, directing "PLEASE" reconsider who should fill Emily Prentiss' shoes, because since Season 10 began I feel as I watch each week I find myself not interested when they show JLH in ANY scene. I liked Alex Blake (JT),when she join the cast for just (2) Seasons (she seem to fit in okay) but did not remain on the show since Season 9 ended. Again, I have LOVED "Criminal Minds" since the VERY first episode. I even watch the daily reruns on "ION" & "AE" channel whenever possible, but to me having JLH now on the show is not interesting. PLEASE WRITERS, DIRECTORS, CASTING, PRODUCERSI advise you to make a change. I LOVE all the remaining characters so very much. I did feel kind of sad when the episode aired with Gideon being killed (That to me closed the door on ANY possibility of Jason Gideon (MP) ever returning) It also sadden me that during the entire episode it did not show the real (MP) not once, not even in a show with all the original cast. It only showed him as a younger agent. I felt that episode was not at its full potential. As a LOYAL FAN, and I will DEF remain a LOYAL FAN no matter what the future holds: Please consider replacing JLH. I do like her, but as I stated she is NO FBI PROFILER (and to me does not fit in with this GREAT CAST). Years back I was very sad & disappointed during a season when not only JJ (AJ COOK) left the show, but also when Emily (Paget Brewster) was killed off. I was so glad JJ returned and I love her husband Will. I am also glad when Emily came back and the door to her possibly making appearances is still open. I loved when they reached out to Emily for help on a caseat her job in London.

May I please make a smart suggestion: For Season 11 maybe if "Elle" returned: Lola Glaudini was great when she played Elle. She was an original cast member, I loved hercharacter, personality & attitude as "Elle Greenway" - Bringing her back would bevery interesting, especially since "Criminal Minds" left the "door open" for her character. Even though Elle (Lola Glaudini) left the BAU on bad terms with the team in regards to when she was attacked andrefused to seek theproper evaluation she needed(at least her character was not killed off) PLEASE consider Lola Glaudini possibly returning. I feel that would increase the show's viewers and make the team whole again. I thank you for your time and I DO HOPE someone besides us loyal fans reads this. Hopefully the writers of "Criminal Minds" #1
  • Just respect please

I just can't believe these comments about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is such a amazing person. She is a good actress and very talented. She is singer, actress, director, producer. At least just respect her career and experience. She is in this bussiness for a very long time. It is not easy to join to a serie that aires for 10 season! Everyone know each other. If you never watch her just watch a movie or show of her. She is so nice person to everyone. The show is wonderful nothing has changed. She is really great fit in this character. Just don't blame her and don't be disappointed. If the producers of Criminal Minds didn't love or believe her, they wouldn't ask her if she want to be in the show. So just trust her for a second and watch the show. You'll see it. You don't have to love her but at least try to understand her and respect her. As a fan of JLH, I really loved her in this character, she is doing her best.
  • Elephant memory

I like this show I've become more cautious where to go and who to trust
  • Hello CBS - #criminalminds - Please find a way to get rid of JLH!

JLH does not belong on this show. I have always loved the casting on this show, but why JLH? She brings nothing to the series. She's not a skilled enough actress to seperate from her other work. Her choices on this series view more like first year acting. The audience is speaking here. Please CBS - take note. Sorry, Jennifer - I'm not a hateful person, I just think you and CBS have made a bad choice.
  • Criminal Minds The Itch

I am not upset that the media is not educated on Fibromyalgia and other chronic invisible illness. Everyone should go to.. and look for the petition listed as .. Recognize fibromyalgia as a disability and create funds for research and study . If you are a non believer sign the petition and the research and study will bring fakers to light. And all those that suffer daily as I do , PLEASE sign and share the link as we need help to end the stigma surrounding fibromyalgia and find a CURE . Do not forget to confirm your signature e-mail. Thank you all ,
  • WTF is this!!!

So i've been catching up to season 10 and just watch the first episode, what in the hell was that!?!?!?! Jennifer Hewitt was AWFUL, didn't fit at all in the team. She is ruining the chemistry and dynamic of the team. I have watch all episode of criminal minds and I can honestly say she is the worst I've seen in the crew! please get rid of her!
  • Hewitt is great!

It seems that only women dislike Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think that she brings a uniqueness to the show and she always portrays a likeable character in anything she stars in. This was a great move and I am looking forward to Season 10! Women need to smarten up, yes she is beautiful, and yes she has nice tata's as someone previously has put it, but that does NOT make her a bad actress. I liked Emil Prentiss (Paget Brewster), but Jeanne Tripplehorn did not suit the part. As I said, this was a great move and a great choice, because JLH is adaptable to roles she plays.
  • Terrible Decision - JLH

Adding Jennifer Love Hewitt to the cast is a terrible decision; I believe the producers could have hired any other actress, and they would have be a better choice than her. Please fire her it will be brutal to watch as she takes down the show.
  • best show on tv

enjoy watching CM, one of the best show on tv. Love the cast. But still want some characters to be developeed like Garcia and Hotch, really miss them last 2 seasons. And JJ less arrogant, miss JJ /garcia frienship. Love Garcia interacting with the team, and going out with them to different places. I miss Garcia and Morgan flirting also. Hope season 10 isn't about JJ and the new agent, but the team. Love how Garcia presents the cases. There can never be enought of Garcia Rossi Hotch and Reid
  • Criminal Minds

Cannot get enough of this show I have watched every episode since the beginning. Can't wait for the new season to start hope JLH is a good fit.
  • gotta love reid

Im on to season 6 they only have upto season 4 on netflix so had to download the rest.

Love the storylines and characters are so likeable
  • Tradeing up- Love Blake

Jeanne Tripplehorn is my favorite of all the female dark haired agents. I have watched this show from the beginning and she is the most believable. The character she portrays dominates over her looks which have been so distracting in the previous agents, although I like that her intelligent look gives the character dimension. I was ready for another character that I had to tolerate because I like the show, but I gave her a chance and love the character Blake. Looking back at her career, it is interesting that she is prettier as she ages! Always love Shemar!
  • Addiction comes naturally...

I was never stuck with a series, never followed one, until I watched the 1st episode of CM. Since then I'm the biggest and most loyal fan. I never schedule anything the day of each show. It's interesting, educative, smart, with a constant development, brilliant, mind blowing! I love each and every one of all characters, so different and yet so amazing. Everyone gives their personal touch to this show. I wish it will continue for many more years.
  • Best Show Ever

I can't help loving it. Despised all the switches in the characters, the deaths and joys, the love and hate on the show. Not the biggest fan go Tripplehorn, but she is loads better than rogue Lola Glaudini. The only thing I would have liked to see more of is those prison interviews directly with the serial killers. They say they keep profiles on file, and that they study the serial killers. I would like to see more bat that! But as always LOVE on the tvscreen for me!

• One Angry Man

I have been a devoted fan of Criminal Minds since season one, episode one. I have endured Emily leaving, Emily coming back, and Emily leaving again. Same with . I have watched Charles Foyet nearly kill Hotch and finally, kill Haley. And finally, i have lived through Reid's hairstyles (too numerous to count). I always enjoy the show but recently I have found it to be very formulaic, that is, until this week.

Strange Fruit, this week's episode hit it out of the park (baseball pun intended). The episode focused on Charles Johnson (Glynn Turman), an African American man tormented by a racially charged incident in the 1960's. While Reid and Blake are supervising the discovery of bodies buried on the Johnsons' suburban Virginia property, the rest of the BAU gang are back at headquarters in Quantico trying to get to the bottom of things.

One by one, the BAU team questions Tina Johnson (L. Scott Caldwell from Lost), Lyle Johnson (Seth Gilliam from The Wire) and Charles. Through these interviews they determine that Charles is probably the perpetrator and the rest of the episode focuses on an interrogation of Charles carried out by David Rossi (Joe Mantegna). The dialog and byplay during this segment was electrifying. It reminded me of the classic play and movie 12 Angry Men (hence the title of my review). When Charles proves to be a more than formidable adversary, Rossi is reduced to revealing an incident in ninth grade when his older baseball teammates force him to shove a smaller black teammate into a locker and then urinate on him. Yuck! While this is going on, the other BAU team members are watching from the observation room. Derek Morgan can't believe what he's hearing and it takes all of his willpower not to disrupt the interview. The great thing is the story is not a ploy, it actually happened.

We finally learn that a female classmate of Charles' lied about being raped so that she wouldn't be punished for staying out past curfew. When her cement head half-brother and his gang find out about the accusation, they drag Charles off the street, take him t the woods, hang him from a tree and castrate him. His murder spree over the next forty years is fueled by the hatred he feels.

I know it must be difficult for a procedural show like Criminal Minds to maintain its quality over 8+ seasons. Strange Fruit is an example of how being a dedicated fan pays off your loyalty. It was great TV and I can't wait to watch it again.
  • Honest reviews of shows from a normal human

• Amazing!

Untill this year Id only ever caught a few of the episodes on the telly every now and then, but I instantly loved it, since the beginning of this year i've watched every single episode! I absolutely love it, sometimes it scares the crab out of me and im scared to sleep in the dark xD but I still love it! The characters are awesome, specially Spencer Reid! was absolutely devastated for him last season when he didn't get this happy ending with Mave, he really deserves a love interest that isn't going to get shot in the head by a crazy stalker bitch! Well done criminal minds, keep up the good work :)
  • awesome !!

This show is great I've watched every episode more than once and cant wait for the new season to start..........

But the people with their bitchy comments about all the things they don't enjoy or get about this gripping TV program should just Piss off really if you don't like it don't watch it!! simple as, you don't have to take up a web page with your crappy comments that are bull any way.. rant over ..
  • Best Police Drama

This is my favorite police drama.... I love the whole cast and every week is good.
  • Entertaining

I watch Criminal Minds and the rest of my shows faithfully. Don't care about the other opinions this is a good show.
  • Criminal Minds Renew-- ASAP-- Please

CBS You guys need to get with it! In my opinion Criminal Minds is a great show and the only reason I even watch CBS still. Not sure why the wait on their renewing but I hope it all comes together soon.. This show hasn't disappointed me, the cast is amazing and the show is even more amazing! I love each and everyone of them!!!!!
  • Great Show

Love this show! Morgan and Penelope have such good chemistry as do all the others as well but these two are an item :)
  • A little more in MIND

I wish there were more new episodes and more character interaction. The subject matter is dark. It is the characters that bring the light into the show and keep me coming back for more every week.
  • Is it true?

Is Emily Prentiss coming back on episode 20 of this season? I do hope so, she shouldn't have left in the first place.
  • Awesome Show

There are so many dramas on TV, but this show is special, because the creator of the show aims to analyze the criminal by profiling the but being a TV show, they profile the perp almost exactly and then they have Kirsten Vangsgness find information by upscale computers. Perfect casting and stories. This show demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T........................... SCORE 10
  • Utterly mesmerizing!

Astounding cast with intelligence, grit, character, and the human touch! I am in nursing school & DVR this show every week. When there's a week of no new not happy. Love the story lines, guessing who the unsub is, and love it when the show makes me cry at the end. It takes some pretty kick ass writing to have a show that's based on FBI agents tracking down serial killers to make me cry. The reason is: a superb cast that you get to know & love. Disagree with post below - I like Blake. She's a little odd, but highly intelligent. She's a lot like Reid but without the crazy unmeant humor he brings to the show. Love Reid. The only cast member I disliked was a fan. I do miss Prentiss! Please keep it up! BEST SHOW on TV hands down in my eyes!
  • Genius

My favorite show, highly intelligent, perfect casting, right balance between episode story and main characters.
  • Amazing show!!

Amazing show! Love it! Great stories, great storylines and great actors!! But I'm having doubts about Morgan. The first few seasons I really liked him, but he is so damn arrogant lately! He thinks he's knows everything better than the others and I don't like it! And how JJ 'tries' to be a profiler?!?! Come on, really!? Go back to the beginning when it was right!!! (JJ being a And writers/producers of the show: bring Prentiss back!! And get rid of Alex Blake, don't like her at all! She doesn't fit in! Everyone can see that? What were they thinking!! The rest of the team are great!! I do hope Criminal Minds have at least 2 more seasons (or more)!! Love it!!
  • AMAZING!

My God, this show is amazing!!! It's realistic and very suspenseful! When rising to the climax and thrilling and WOW! This show is just PERFECT! 2 thumbs up. Really good show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10