Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning October 1, 2014

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (511)

• tiresome of JJ like I would enjoy a team job

Tired of watching JJ in almost every scene. I Like her character was part of the team not the "one"Would like to see more of Hotch reid rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia needs to go out more often with the is always some Pc to check... and internet is very importan nowdays. Love the humor who bright up the episodes. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows
  • best show on tv

enjoy watching CM, one of the best show on tv. Love the cast. But still want some characters to be developeed like Garcia and Hotch, really miss them last 2 seasons. And JJ less arrogant, miss JJ /garcia frienship. Love Garcia interacting with the team, and going out with them to different places. I miss Garcia and Morgan flirting also. Hope season 10 isn't about JJ and the new agent. Love how Garcia present the cases
  • Criminal Minds

Cannot get enough of this show I have watched every episode since the beginning. Can't wait for the new season to start hope JLH is a good fit.
  • gotta love reid

Im on to season 6 they only have upto season 4 on netflix so had to download the rest.

Love the storylines and characters are so likeable
  • Tradeing up- Love Blake

Jeanne Tripplehorn is my favorite of all the female dark haired agents. I have watched this show from the beginning and she is the most believable. The character she portrays dominates over her looks which have been so distracting in the previous agents, although I like that her intelligent look gives the character dimension. I was ready for another character that I had to tolerate because I like the show, but I gave her a chance and love the character Blake. Looking back at her career, it is interesting that she is prettier as she ages! Always love Shemar!
  • Addiction comes naturally...

I was never stuck with a series, never followed one, until I watched the 1st episode of CM. Since then I'm the biggest and most loyal fan. I never schedule anything the day of each show. It's interesting, educative, smart, with a constant development, brilliant, mind blowing! I love each and every one of all characters, so different and yet so amazing. Everyone gives their personal touch to this show. I wish it will continue for many more years.
  • Best Show Ever

I can't help loving it. Despised all the switches in the characters, the deaths and joys, the love and hate on the show. Not the biggest fan go Tripplehorn, but she is loads better than rogue Lola Glaudini. The only thing I would have liked to see more of is those prison interviews directly with the serial killers. They say they keep profiles on file, and that they study the serial killers. I would like to see more bat that! But as always LOVE on the tvscreen for me!

• One Angry Man

I have been a devoted fan of Criminal Minds since season one, episode one. I have endured Emily leaving, Emily coming back, and Emily leaving again. Same with . I have watched Charles Foyet nearly kill Hotch and finally, kill Haley. And finally, i have lived through Reid's hairstyles (too numerous to count). I always enjoy the show but recently I have found it to be very formulaic, that is, until this week.

Strange Fruit, this week's episode hit it out of the park (baseball pun intended). The episode focused on Charles Johnson (Glynn Turman), an African American man tormented by a racially charged incident in the 1960's. While Reid and Blake are supervising the discovery of bodies buried on the Johnsons' suburban Virginia property, the rest of the BAU gang are back at headquarters in Quantico trying to get to the bottom of things.

One by one, the BAU team questions Tina Johnson (L. Scott Caldwell from Lost), Lyle Johnson (Seth Gilliam from The Wire) and Charles. Through these interviews they determine that Charles is probably the perpetrator and the rest of the episode focuses on an interrogation of Charles carried out by David Rossi (Joe Mantegna). The dialog and byplay during this segment was electrifying. It reminded me of the classic play and movie 12 Angry Men (hence the title of my review). When Charles proves to be a more than formidable adversary, Rossi is reduced to revealing an incident in ninth grade when his older baseball teammates force him to shove a smaller black teammate into a locker and then urinate on him. Yuck! While this is going on, the other BAU team members are watching from the observation room. Derek Morgan can't believe what he's hearing and it takes all of his willpower not to disrupt the interview. The great thing is the story is not a ploy, it actually happened.

We finally learn that a female classmate of Charles' lied about being raped so that she wouldn't be punished for staying out past curfew. When her cement head half-brother and his gang find out about the accusation, they drag Charles off the street, take him t the woods, hang him from a tree and castrate him. His murder spree over the next forty years is fueled by the hatred he feels.

I know it must be difficult for a procedural show like Criminal Minds to maintain its quality over 8+ seasons. Strange Fruit is an example of how being a dedicated fan pays off your loyalty. It was great TV and I can't wait to watch it again.
  • Honest reviews of shows from a normal human

• Amazing!

Untill this year Id only ever caught a few of the episodes on the telly every now and then, but I instantly loved it, since the beginning of this year i've watched every single episode! I absolutely love it, sometimes it scares the crab out of me and im scared to sleep in the dark xD but I still love it! The characters are awesome, specially Spencer Reid! was absolutely devastated for him last season when he didn't get this happy ending with Mave, he really deserves a love interest that isn't going to get shot in the head by a crazy stalker bitch! Well done criminal minds, keep up the good work :)
  • awesome !!

This show is great I've watched every episode more than once and cant wait for the new season to start..........

But the people with their bitchy comments about all the things they don't enjoy or get about this gripping TV program should just Piss off really if you don't like it don't watch it!! simple as, you don't have to take up a web page with your crappy comments that are bull any way.. rant over ..
  • Best Police Drama

This is my favorite police drama.... I love the whole cast and every week is good.
  • Entertaining

I watch Criminal Minds and the rest of my shows faithfully. Don't care about the other opinions this is a good show.
  • Criminal Minds Renew-- ASAP-- Please

CBS You guys need to get with it! In my opinion Criminal Minds is a great show and the only reason I even watch CBS still. Not sure why the wait on their renewing but I hope it all comes together soon.. This show hasn't disappointed me, the cast is amazing and the show is even more amazing! I love each and everyone of them!!!!!
  • Great Show

Love this show! Morgan and Penelope have such good chemistry as do all the others as well but these two are an item :)
  • A little more in MIND

I wish there were more new episodes and more character interaction. The subject matter is dark. It is the characters that bring the light into the show and keep me coming back for more every week.
  • Is it true?

Is Emily Prentiss coming back on episode 20 of this season? I do hope so, she shouldn't have left in the first place.
  • Awesome Show

There are so many dramas on TV, but this show is special, because the creator of the show aims to analyze the criminal by profiling the but being a TV show, they profile the perp almost exactly and then they have Kirsten Vangsgness find information by upscale computers. Perfect casting and stories. This show demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T........................... SCORE 10
  • Utterly mesmerizing!

Astounding cast with intelligence, grit, character, and the human touch! I am in nursing school & DVR this show every week. When there's a week of no new not happy. Love the story lines, guessing who the unsub is, and love it when the show makes me cry at the end. It takes some pretty kick ass writing to have a show that's based on FBI agents tracking down serial killers to make me cry. The reason is: a superb cast that you get to know & love. Disagree with post below - I like Blake. She's a little odd, but highly intelligent. She's a lot like Reid but without the crazy unmeant humor he brings to the show. Love Reid. The only cast member I disliked was a fan. I do miss Prentiss! Please keep it up! BEST SHOW on TV hands down in my eyes!
  • Genius

My favorite show, highly intelligent, perfect casting, right balance between episode story and main characters.
  • Amazing show!!

Amazing show! Love it! Great stories, great storylines and great actors!! But I'm having doubts about Morgan. The first few seasons I really liked him, but he is so damn arrogant lately! He thinks he's knows everything better than the others and I don't like it! And how JJ 'tries' to be a profiler?!?! Come on, really!? Go back to the beginning when it was right!!! (JJ being a And writers/producers of the show: bring Prentiss back!! And get rid of Alex Blake, don't like her at all! She doesn't fit in! Everyone can see that? What were they thinking!! The rest of the team are great!! I do hope Criminal Minds have at least 2 more seasons (or more)!! Love it!!
  • AMAZING!

My God, this show is amazing!!! It's realistic and very suspenseful! When rising to the climax and thrilling and WOW! This show is just PERFECT! 2 thumbs up. Really good show.
  • I was more offended...

By the fact that Dr. Reid was having a relationship via payphone than I was by Payphone Maive getting killed off. Don't get me wrong, I want Dr. Reid to have a wonderful, lasting love affair with someone as totally awesome as he is but I want to actually see the relationship. I want to see Morgan and Garcia go through girlfriend's life with a fine tooth comb and finally give their seal of approval, so that I can give mine. I felt cheated, honestly. One day he's on the phone with some chick we couldn't see, the next thing we know he was in love. That was so not working for me.

Anyhoo, Dr. Reid's wound will heal and his heart will mend, hopefully without any lasting damage. Going forward, if he's going to have a romantic relationship, the audience has to be in on the development part.
  • Still a Great Show

I understand what everyone is saying. A girlfriend storyline could have been interesting for Reid as they havent done one like that before. I did feel bad for Reid as it was nice to see him happy but I have no problem with the ending. I didnt see that coming until the last second & that is what makes this show great.

Recent episodes had become a little predictable and this one shook things back up. The girlfriend character was rather mysterious until last weeks episode. We never got a chance to get to know her & get attached to her so it was no big loss. There's been a million police type dramas on tv so the more twisted this show is, the better. The fact that this show is unpredictable & keeps you guessing most of the time is why it is one of my favorite shows on tv. Keep up the great writing!

• AMAZING

This episode was incredible! I applaud the writers for ending it the way they did, it was completely captivating and shocking. I was getting worried the show was going sour after what I thought to be a rough start but this episode reminded me why I love the show. Good job Criminal Minds, another amazing episode.
  • Never Thought I Would Say This.

I can not stand one of the characters in this show.

I know that they had to replace Prentis, but agent Blake is not doing a very good job. The character seems dry and boring. I know she needs time to develop as a person in the series, as everyone else she almost has no emotion. I am starting to dislike watching the show, well the episodes where she has a larger roll, and I used to LOVE this show, I own every season and watch it constantly.

Please make Blake more get her to leave the BAU. /=
  • Mind Blowing Show!

Each and every episode seen by me here in India were simply awesome. Your entire team effort rocks! But where have you disappeared these days as we miss you everyday at 9pm on Fox Crime?

Kindly come back with a bang asap and we all sincerely hope here in India that you guyz won't let us down k!

Best Wishes & Happy New Year to you all!

Happy (Kolkata, India)
  • love the show love love .

criminal minds best show ever . must watch . Amazing .
  • I looooooooove this show

I watch this show while it is recording so I won't miss a scene, Yes this is one the best show on TV!!!
  • One of the best shows

This show is absolutely one of the best shows on television. It always has the best twists. My whole family is always on the edge of our seats! We LOVE this show!!!!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10