Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (603)

• Don't think it's going to surpass one season.

0.1
    Overall thought it was a waste of time.

I didn't like the storyline, tells you everything up front which in result has no suspense making the show flat. Has to many characters don't know who is who, what is what,
    I wouldn't want to waste any more time writing a review for this show.

• review of kiwiagogo"s review

0.5
    regarding the review posted by kiwiagogo ... what time warp is this person in ... "agogo" ... doesn't that date back to the 1960s ... must be watching "dragnet" on "retro tv" as a point of comparison with "criminal minds" ... ah well, intelligence does elude some ...
  • Disney Destroyer hits Criminal Minds.

Why destroy an elegant, well-balanced and talented series by casting a female with opposite attributes? Hell, has Jennifer Love Hewitt put money into the show otherwise who would be stupid enough to cast and feature her? She was OK in Disney but in Criminal Minds? I'm guessing there's a competition as to who has the most untidy hair. Looks great on Matthew Gray Gubler, not so on the Disney Destroyer.
  • stopped watching due to the JLH addition.

I loved this show.. when she is gone ill watch it again..
  • Please hewitt lose some weight and dissapear forever! Stop ruining talented people's hard work

Loved the show, Love Garcia, JJ and the rest of the cast.

Now seeing jennifer hewitt makes me feel sick and she can't be taken seriously with her past performances.

Absolutely hate jennifer hewitt terrible actress and person, only thing she adds is as set of fake tatas and arrogance and that's it. Anyone would be a better pick all I can say is jennifer needs to die

She's also fat

carrroll -- omg, are you JLH?

Tired of watching JLH in every scene. I hate her even more because she's the focus of the show;Would like to see more of JJ,Hotch Reid Rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia flirting. Garcia needs to go out more often with the rest of the team. Love the humor she brings to the show. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows. Never tired of JJ Hotch Garcia Rossi and Reid,. Wish i can see a little be more JJ.

I find it so disgusting how they're treating AJ and the rest of the cast.

JLH has 20 mins screen time/ ep while AJ has less than 2 mins screen time /ep. How is this fair?
  • Why did they ruin a great show.

When I first stated watching criminal minds the show was dark and you could never see the killers face till the end when they caught him. Then as the years went on they started making it like law and order. Bright scens more talking and you got to see the killers face right in the begin.. Now they added Jennifer love Hewitt, witch makes the show dumb she does nothing for the show. I bet she was just broke and need to do something. Also in the 2nd or third new episode in this year's season she got pregnant wtf who cares and who cares if her first daughter is upset about that. And I didn't even know Jennifer love Hewitt had a man to begin with. This just makes me not want to watch the show any more I hope they change everything back to the way it was.
  • CBS SUCKS

a dick of Shemar Moom?

Why does it always post ONLY Shemar Moore's pics on their official accounts?

Yes. the pics of Reid, AJ and Hotch are posted too, but their pics are never titled with the names of their actors or with like the comment,"HOT". WHY "happy vday" or "Merry Christmas" greetings from its accounts ONLY had ugly Shemar Moom's pics?????

I've NEVER thought he is hot or even interesting. He is just disgusting for me. If ab is so important for you, just go to the nearest gym, take a pic of six pack and draw a face on the pic. IT WORKS. I mean what's the difference?

And some idiot said there was hatred toward Garcia. WHAT? WHERE? I couldn't find it any on here. Don't misunderstand me. I LOVE GARCIA. JUST I NEVER LIKE MORCIA. EW. Garcia is too important to be needed just as a sidedish of amazing Morgan. Thank you Shamer fans. NO ONE HATE GARCIA or said bad things about her. You were just too concentrated on Morgan and Morcia, which enabled you to see nil hatred toward Garcia. FUCK YOU BITCH! GARCIA ISN'T JUST a SIDEDISH of Shemar!! Remember. There are tons of girls who don't want to be called "baby girl" by Morgan!

This is why I NEVER LIKE Shemar Moom and his fans. ALWAYS SELF-CENTRIC. And JUST ONCE other casts, ESPECIALLY Gubler, are spotlit on or praised as hot, they never fail to complain about it. YEAH, YOUR BLIND EYES CAN'T SEE THOUSANDS of ONLY PRAISING Shemar or Morgan PICS. Yea, Morgan and Shemar are the most popular among Criminal Minds. WAIT. I DON'T THINK SO.

Please CBS. If you think Shemar Moom is only a celeb you should care about, FIRE OTHER MALE CASTS, KIRSTEN and JLH. I always think MGG is most underrated one, which is not only owing to that he is playing a nerdy character but also owing to Shemar Moom's fans, including CBS, never fail to bitchy about or dare to ignore him.

I'm sorry for JLH. Yes, her character is a little bit annoying, but it's a writers' fault. Has she ever acted like one big diva on the set? No. Actually it's Shemar Moom who is always late on the set and keeps others waiting for him!!! But you say nothing about it, hun.

Now. WHO IS SELF CENTRIC and FULL of HATRED? Don't ever describe the people who hate the real unfairness and fight back toward it as hateful people, idiots! They are just FURIOUS with the unfairness, and real hateful people. It's you, some of Shemar fans and haters of JLH who can't allow other casts to be focused just "sometimes"! Spotlights for Shemar Moom are like 10000000000, then for AJ 5000000000. And Sometimes MGG, then TG. JLH? ALMOST ZERO. "Hateful people" means you who are full of jealous and always criticizing other casts, hidden by the hypocritical comments such as "hatred toward Garcia". ASSHOLE. There is ALMOST NONE of it! Well, gorilla was offending, but just one comment. If you pick on one hatred, then the hatred comment about JJ's and Reid's hair was offending too. Well, I wasn't offended -hair? whatever!- but if you want to talk about "hatred toward Garcia", why didn't you say "hatred toward Reid" too? The hair thing wasn't criticizing?

"Hidden ugly honest feelings under hypocritical masks" This is how I always feel toward Criminal Minds' fans. It's OK to fight among fans! If there is a specific bully to JLH, then fight back! That's what you are doing right now and awesome. THEN WHY NOT for MGG, KV and TG? WHY it's not OK that some or many fans are really ANNOYED with the fact that CBS always focus on Shemar and recently on AJ? And say it?? Why is every CM fan just silent about the real unfairness?

You can say,"I'm a CM fan" even when all you talk about is Shemar Moom and Morcia, but you can't say it when all you talk about is MGG?? You really think this is a normal situation??

When the official account posts MGG's pic, soon you say, "post AJ!" or "post TG" etc, but NEVER reply it to Shemar's pics? TONS of Shemar's pics? DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS NORMAL???

In my opinion, that's why Criminal Minds have and will have never won even fans' voting awards. Those awards are rigged even at the nomination stage -if they aren't, nomiees have to be all written in-, but Criminal Minds isn't even close to win when CBS do buy some votes for CM and Shemar. Castle>the Mentalist>Bones>>>CM I'm sorry for the Mentalist. If the schedule had been changing so frequently as TM, Criminal Minds would have been canceled. So don't be proud of "CM is a long lasting show". Long lasting for nothing.

Anyway. I think fighting with honest feelings is great. B/C it's the only way to expose CBS's or media's lies. It's the only way to let brainwashed sheep to be free from being brainwashed. MGG and KV fans should shout out louder. Especially MGG fans. It's ok that you like MGG and Shemar. I do think so. But just DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES to the fact that MORE than HALF of Morgan fans think MGG isn't hot at all and Reid is only popular for the character which is owing to writers. And remember the fact that MGG was a top model and actually the number of MGG's fans is bigger than that of Reid's fans LATELY. Still you avoid fighting with Reid's fans or CM fans and be silent?Allowing Shemar fans to describe him,"faved only for his character"?? Please. Lies never fail to be exposed under the white light in the end. But when they are exposed, it's often too late to recover the loss. About CM, the loss of viewerships.

If you, guys think I'm just a hater, it's fine. I don't care. Whatever you say, I know the ratings of Criminal Minds keep dropping and even if CBS, meaning Shemar fan is so fussed about only Shemar and doing its best to ignore others, he will never ever be able to join the movies that have possibilities to be nominated for oscar or golden globe. He is talentless as an actor. Sorry, but the truth, isn't it? All he can do is showing off muscle. What's the difference from Morgan to Shemar himself?? Other casts are somehow different from their characters. MGG is nerdy but acutally quite cheerful, TG is cheerful and funny too. KV isn't so nerdy. JLH is way sweeter. Joe is acually funny. And Moom? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

And if I was a girl admiring six packs, I would rather like to chase after Channing's ass. He isn't a gay, so different from Shemar. OK, then I would chase after Matt Bomer's fine ass.

So. I'm fine if CBS keeps on praising ONLY Shemar and if you think I'm just a hater. Just please don't come out from where you are. It's pretty annoying when I'm searching for some comments about other shows, then the praising comments for Criminal Minds come up. Or when I'm just watching Ellen as usual, then disgusting muscle comes up. Please. Stay there. Don't come out until your fandom becomes normal.
  • Einstein LOL

I don't care if Reid will get a steady or not. At least I wish it wouldn't be ridiculous "Einstein" girl. What a lame shitty drama then. Just Reid and Matthew Grey Gubler need MORE appreciation and way more respect from CBS. I miss Reid as one genius. Not some team member who can be replacable. In Season1, Gideon introduced him that Gideon couldn't imagine how big Reid would become when he turned into his 30's. Where is the genius Reid?? Oh, I forgot. Even talented Gideon was murdered so easily in nowadays Criminal lame Minds' dillusional world. LAME.

And I always wonder why Gubler is just ignored by media, especially by PeoplesChoice and by Ellen that are mostly reflected never viewers' demands but powerful Hollywood person's intention, like CBS's willing. I wished the new spin-off would have been Reid's one. Reid's getting slowly into maddness because of Meave's death, then turning into a huge villain like Hunnibal would be awesome. Then Gideon would have get a big role again. But CBS just killed Gideon and treated Reid's loss for Meave's death like NOTHING.

I really don't wish that Einstein never-cute girl became a girlfriend of Reid. She's cute? I think you just look down on Reid and underestimate the existence of Meave for Reid.

Recent Criminal Minds is just an SOAP OPERA. Door kicking, bang, Aaab, gross phone sex by a thin gorilla and a nerdy girl. Well, I do like Garcia, LAME. It's never a crime drama!!! Some people criticize that NCIS is boring but recent Criminal Minds isn't even a crime drama. It's just a cheesiest soap opera.

Guushh.

Are girls getting so stupid now?

No. As I love Reid, I repect his genius character, and I love Matthew Grey Gubler, I don't wanna see Reid's love romance with a not-cute-at-all girl. I need more Reid's scenes such as he solves the case or he goes to see his mother.
  • Some fans suck

I'm no Reid fan, but just an old fan who don't watch this regularly after S7 but it's nothing to do with Brewster's left just I prefer Gideon. So sometimes I check it and its fandom.

And I felt like I saw almost no Reid in Season9 and 10. Just count how many minuites he has been in every ep then his total screentime would turn out be waay less than other characters.

But some girls in fandome keep saying "the show is all about Reid!! Others need more time!" YOU SERIOUS? Or JUST YOU ARE PLAIN STUPID???

And as already someone said before, Hotch is no longer a leader looks like actually Morgan the Ab.

And all the official pages of CBS or Criminal Minds are ONLY ADVERTISING Shemar Moore and AJCook. as already told.

Merry Christmas pic from Criminal Minds official was only Shemar and there absolutely no other cast.

I do know the number of Matt Gubler fans is bigger than him, and the show can't be the same without Thomas Gibson who is so famous as Shemar Moore, still CBS always treat this only ab guy like an only celebrity in the programme.

But, strangely, no self-claiming Criminal Minds fan complain about Shemar Moore and JJ centric.

WOW.

You know if Reid's screentime is so little still you feel he is outstanding, well then the ACTOR'S ACTING may be OUTSTANDING.

And whatever Shemar fans try to believe, the Reid's actor may be way CUTER and more ATTRACTIVE to MORE VIEWERS.

So WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT???

But Criminal Minds fans always love to bash Reid.

Normally, if there is one outstanding character or actor or whatever, fans support him or her and of course so do media UNTILL the number of fans is so huge that fandome can make the show or some cast win some famous voting award.

Yes, I know all the awards are somehow rigged, but Criminal Minds hasn't reached the level to be OK to criticize it.

Most of us don't care about this show AT ALL.

I mean, look at Empire! People are now all talking about it! Look at Person of Interests! It can't win like teen awards, but ratings are great and Emmy cared about it. NCIS? Well, it's the king. The ratings are the justice, you know? Supernatural, once glee, Vampire Diary, Arrow, Walking Dead? Ratings may not be as high as CM but the YOUNG love THEM.

But WHAT IS Criminal Minds?

"I love the show, because I'm learning profiling!! And wanna know their real life!! Not character!"

Their real life? Are you serious??? I mean ARE you SERIOUS???????

Please don't be a profiler. You are too stupid to be it. I MEAN IT.

This show has NO POINT.

It trys to avoid making one strong main character, that's why storyline also blurred and once there comes such characters as Gideon and Reid, STUPID MINORITY TASTE's fans COMPLAIN ABOUT it.

But they don't care about those truly attractive characters and actors, so if the screentime of the character or the actor is almost ZERO, they don't care.

The show is lame, so are fans. And these idiots' envies or stupidness are killing the show.

Get rid of Gideon and Reid, or those actors? Awwww, NICE!

Then, how can normal people who are just randome and never blind cult admirers of the show like them be dragged to the show?

As everyone tells, it's no fault of JLH.

YOU STUPIDEST FANS' FAULTs to KILL the show.

And if you people so keen on bashing Reid, just make a spinoff of him. You must be happy to get rid of him and make more time for other character, and viewers will be happy too to focus on one interesting character who is a genius and makes viewers expect to see something decent detective drama, no blurred storyline like CM.

And call back Hotch to the scene. He is a boss, not Morgan!

Rossi? Sorry, I prefer Gideon.

But CBS killed him easily.

I'm really glad that Mandy and Paget left the show years ago.

They were right and even I feel their choice proved they are real top actors who can't keep on being in just a crappy show and try another dramas. If you don't belive in you, you can't act like that, and professionals always trust themselves and never surrender in others.

I almost forgot to say this.

Shemar Moore fans are always reporting Matthew Gubler's FB page or tweets that praise Matthew Gubler over Shemar Moore as spam or sexual pics and illegal pages.

That's also the reason Matthew Gubler's FB page doesn't come up in the affiliates and advertisement section so much.

Or strangely sharp reduction of his followers on Instagram.

Seriously, the number of foced to unfollow accts is 8k!!! In a day!

OMG.

Why I know it?

Well, don't ask me.

But it's THE FACT.

Anti Gubler is seriously PAID by some agency.

Whose agency?

Guess who?

• Shemar Moore SUCKS

There is no agent like Morgan the dumb.

He is so stupid and just ab.

Are you guys dissing FBI agents?

There are ABSOLUTELY NO SUCH A JUST AB IDIOT in FBI!

F***!!!

And his face is ugly enough to make me feel sick everytime Criminal Minds official posts his ugly pic on insta!

I have one question for him.

WHY DOESN'T HE TRANSPLANT some HAIR??

Well, with hair he looks even MORE DISGUSTING but WHY??

He looks so narciccistic.

Derek Morgan is diffinitely the MOST LAME and UNREALISTIC character.

It's not because Shemar Moore is hot but Morgan is too dumb.

And Shemar Moore is actually, VEEEERRRRY UGLY.

I really can't understand why CBS and Criminal Minds official are sooo keen on spotlighting SOLELY on him.

No teenagers find that old hideous face guy hot or sexy.

Just ugly face is UGLY.

CBS and Criminal Minds official, or some old lady staffs who are blindly obsessed over Shemar must take in the reality.

HELLO! It's 2015 and NO 1970 or 1980!

JUST MUSCLE means NOTHING! Or so out of date! Not cool at all!

And if we wanna see some abs, we just switch the channel to Teen Wolf or Arrow or something like that. Or just watching Channing Tatum's lame movies.

I'm sooooooooooooooooo over Shemar Moore, the UGLIEST FACE guy.

Please CBS.

LIVE in 2015!!!

You Shemar fans are sooo done and dumb!
  • criminal minds sucks

Season 8, JJ gets kidnap and tortured and then rescued and then handcuffs are taken off and she is able to run after the killer!!!! Jesus Christ can a actor get worse at acting and whoever the writers are please find another job. Mandy Patinkin was so right to leave this series!
  • ENOUGH Shemar Moore and AJCook

I don't care about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Seriously guys.

Calm down.

She doesn't take much screen times

EXACTLY like Gubler and Gibson.

There are others who ALWAYS CBS and official account CARE ABOUT MOOOORRREE.

SHAME MOORE and AJCOCK.

OH. I made mistakes. OOPS!

Can I ask you some questions dear CBS and FUCKing Messa, the main writer BITCH???

WHERE HAVE THERE BEEN GUBLER's NAME MENTIONING on YOUR official account???

Even about Gideon's death ep, YOU IDIOTS or HATERS of GUBLER NEVER

N EV ER MENTIONED his NAME.

Even though, MORE VIEWERS talk about Reid and Gubler's performance than Kirsten's writings.

YOU NEVER MENTIONED HIS NAME.

AND GIBSON???

Seriously.

ENOUGH OF and FED UP WITH SHAME OLD UGLY MOORE and AJ centric COOK.

ENOUGH.

E N O U G H

And also MOST of VIEWERS HATE HOW EASILY YOU ASSHOLE KILLED GIDEON!

I dreamed one day I could see REID'S SPINOFF and GIDEON IN IT.

"FUCK YOU"

This is the words what almost all the viewers want to say.

Well, EXCEPT NOISY MINORITY, Shame Moom fans and AJCock fans.

In every show award that fairly nominate Matthew Gray Gubler as well as Morgan, MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER WINS OVER SHAME ugly MOORE.

EVERYTIME.

And I'M NOT even LYING!!!!

Even on twitter or instagram HOT GUYS votes, GUBLER NEVER FAILED to have done a HUGE TRIUMPH OVER ugly MOORE.

And even in fan bases, sometimes GIBSON WINS some votes, but ugly MOORE HAS NEVER.

N E V E R.

HOW MUCH MONEY the AGENCY of Shame MOORE PAID I don't know, but speaking of viewers

DONE WITH BIASED ON SHAMER MOORE and AJCOCK.

MORE TIME, MORE SPOTLIGHT and MORE GUESTs on other talk shows FOR MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER.

and then THOMAS GIBSON.

ENOUGH.

JUST

E N O U G H

Oh, and to UGLY SHAME MOORE and AJ COCK fans.

STOP PICKING ON JLH!! YOU FUCKING BLIND MINORITIES!!!

JLH is WAY MORE FAMOUS than Shame Moore or AJCock.

I KNOW HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE, I KNOW!

Now.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT the FUCKing YOUR FILTHY MOUTHs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLH IS WAY MORE AMAZING and MORE PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS than AJCOCK.

OK??

Guys please.

ACCEPT the REALITY.

Reality means NUMBERS.

Numbers mean ratings and iMDB starmeter.

Facebook favs CAN BE BOUGHT and NO URBAN PPL are ON IT for these couple of years. It's statics speaking.

Twitter users are proved that live more in towns than FB users, still no professionals count on FB or Twitter.

They count on iMDB starmeter, and ratings.

And iMDB starmeter ,or more precisely to say auto correct worlds' voices meter, always tells Mattew Gray Gubler is ONLY realy celebrity, NEVER Shame Moore.

Shame Moore is alwost the same ranked

as Thomas Gibson.

Well, AFTER that CBS's FOCUSING ONLY on Shame Moore.

You'll get what I want to say.

And AJCOCK???

WHO??????????????

I heard Japan or Asia except China, the one moron, is very good at predicting the next break.

And I found Japanese votes for HOT guys told Matt Bomer is #1 and Matthew Gray Gubler is #2 over Ian Sommerhalder.

And there is absoulutely NO Shemer Moore.

Should I keep on this??

No, I think you are getting me now.

ENOUGH OF Shemer and AJ.

The WORLD, seriously the world, including OUTSIDE of US is ENOUGH of SHAME old UGLY MOOM and AJCOCK.

I used to love JJ and AJCOOK. She was really off beet and had a great personality.

But now?

She is JUST A BITCH LOVING CENTRIC.

Please.

SPARE MORE TIME WITH REID and GUBLER.

GUBLER. is IMPORTANT.

HE is the ONLY ONE who WON Twitter votes over the NATHAN FILLION.

REID COULDN'T WIN OVER RICHARD CASTLE.

Criminal Minds over Castle?

ARE YOU LIVING in MARS?

And GUBLER WON over Fillion at wordpress or WHEREVER.

NOT Reid.

And MATTHEW GUBLER is the ONE who ranked within top 30th of USA and Canada dramas' characters, but Criminal Minds itself was in 62TH.

Morgan??

WHO??????

Dear CBS and Criminal Minds producers.

Empire @fox is earning more and more viewerships by every week.

But you the stupidest people keep on ignoring Reid and Gubler, the one 99% of original viewers wanna watch centric and miss most.

You idiots even ignore ONLY HIM.

Now REID can't beat Castle but MATTHEW CAN.

STILL You HATE ONLY GUBLER.

WHAT'S the POINT OF IT?

And about Thomas Gibson.

Well, hes alcoholic and hes rather nothing for viewers than fans expecting.

STILL, I'm so SORRY FOR HIM, b/c hes NOTHING.

Even in Gideon's death episode, he in background.

I don't hate Rossi but C'MON!!!!

Reid and Hotch and GIDEON were the one big kinda FAMILY!!!!

WHERE WAS HOTCH?

I RESPECT GUBLER and GIBSON.

I love Darma? and Greg.

I just LOVE, ADORE and RESPECT Gubler as a true actor.

I respect Joe and Vagsness too.

But.

Fist of all, GUBLER HAS BEEN TOO NEGLECTED.

SERIOUSLY.

TOO UNDERRATED.

Secondly, idc about Gibson, but HOTCH IS THE LEADER, NO MORGAN or Rossi.

FUCK YOU CBS and CrimMinds_CBS.

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THEM.

And if you DO WANT WIN some PCA or some voting awards,

SPOTLIGHT GUBLER.

WHATEVER you and CM STUPID FANS FUZZ or claim, GUBLER is the ONE VIEWERS WANT MOST. NOT REID BUT GUBLER.

JUST INVITE Gubler on Ellen's show or some talk show on CBS.

JUST PUSH GUBLER NOT REID.

IT WILL WORK.

And about Hotch.

MORGAN is NEVER the LEADER of the

TEAM.

Oh. Do you, CBS remember the word, "TEAM"???

Well, the LEADER of the TEAM is HOTCH.

NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT.

JUST FOCUSE MORE on REID and may be more Garcia.

IT will WORK.

If you, CBS and official account or PEOPLE's Choice lol Award keep on sticking to ONLY SHAME MOORE and AJCOCK,

RATINGS WOULD BE DEAD COMPLETELY

SOON.

I SWEAR.

Should I say thank you Empire @FOX???

STOP fricking BIASED ONLY ON SHAME MOOM and AJCOCK.

Rating droppings is nothing to do with JLH.

WHO CARES ABOUT JLH??

IT'S BECAUSE

CBS, officials and fuckin Hollywood HAVE BEEN IGNORing MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER and HOTCH, and DISMISSed PAGET BREWSTER.

And BIASED ON UGLY, "UGLIER" SHAME MOORE than GUBLER.

PLEASE IDIOT OLD UGLY BLIND, HOLLYWOOD BITCHES.

SHAME old MOOM IS UGLY.

U G L Y.

JUST ABS GUYS are OUT OF DATE.

NOT IN.

PLEASE.

YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Gray Gubler>>>>Thomas Gibson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>may be Joe Mantegna.

This is what ex viewers feel.

WAKE UP HOLLYWOOD.

PLEASE.

I'M SOOOO SAD HOW STUPID YOU guys ARE as ONE of ex Hollywood ppl.

CBS and SHAME MOORE or AJCOCK

fans' should accept the reality.

YOU GUYS SUCK. NO MAJOIRITY SUPPORT YOU.

• Get rid of Jennifer Love Hewitt -she sucks!

This my favorite show and is being Ruined by having JLH in it! This show is/was great with the cast that made it successful and popular! If not broke, why change it! Love the cast. -as is! Not with phoney, over-rated, washed up, has been actors like -Jennifer Love Hewitt, trying to regurgitate her crappy acting career and Scabbing onto other peoples success And an already good show. Don't need or want her on Crim Minds -and Ruining it! Will have to switch to another show if JLH stays and ruins Criminal Minds! Get rid of JLH! Leave the cast as is, if need New cast get New, fresh faces, new blood actors who can earn their place, and acting reputation on show. -NOT JLH! SHE SUCKS! Many thumbs down, with her on it! Rating: 0. ***DEFINITELY RUINING THE SHOW. GET RID OF JLH! They Have dumbed down the script and by having this crappy low budget phoney, & RUINING THE show -as expected! She SUCKS & does Not suit or belong on this show, AND YES, NEEDS TO GO BACK TO TALKING TO GHOSTS! Get rid of JLH AND KILL OFF HER CHARACTER ASAP, THIS WILL NOT IMPACT THE SHOW AT ALL! NO LOSS! Rating: -10 with JLH on it! GET JLH OFF CRIMINAL MINDS!
  • JLH b'bye

PLEASE!! Get off my favorite show!! You are bringing it down with your Buffy stuff. Be careful what you sign up for. It might stick with you!

• Disappointed

This used to be my favourite show until they putted JLH in this caracter.

She ruined this show for me, im going to stay very disapponted if she stays on the show.
  • Horrible Decision

JLH ruined it. She needs to go back to talking to ghosts. I refuse to watch the new season. I'll stick to the reruns.
  • Agree with ALL of the previous titles

I am a long time fan of the show but with the addition of JLH I am also losing interest this season. I am hoping that the powers that control the show realize JLH needs to go. I can't believe that the other actors don't realize what is happening. Please fix this problem.
  • Not in LOVE

Definitely not in love with the addition of JLH to Criminal Minds. Her look is terrible for such a pretty lady. I don't see her lasting the season, there is not chemistry with the cast.
  • Redundant storylines and weak addition to cast

I love JLH, but she is a waste on this series. When they lost Brewster, they should have ended the series. She, Moore, and Gray made the show interesting (along with the actress playing "JJ"); but the rest are negligible. I'm over the trite sexual harassing comments from "Garcia" ; and "Hotchner" remains one dimensional. The blatant political influence (lying outright about the FBI acting above-board at Waco/Ruby Ridge) as "Hotchner" commenting in one episode something along the lines of "wasn't it a good idea we didn't inform the public what was going on" are obscenely frightening and perpetuate the myth that the FBI isn't corrupt, hasn't killed illegally, and looks out for our interests b/c we are just too stupid to handle the truth during crises and must be managed like cattle. On Netflix at least, I have the luxury of fast forwarding through the drier scenes and skipping the boring episodes entirely from previous seasons; this season is NOT one I would ever wish to view again. If Paget Brewster isn't returning, I hope it is cancelled.
  • Where is Emily???

I suppose most of us will or just have to understand, that the actress Paget Brewster decided to leave CM. It is highly unfortunate. Alex Blake could obviously not fill in the void. But her leaving for Kate Callahan was even worse. Allthough JLH is a nice actress, and has good roles in her carreer, she absolutely does not fit into the team; and I have to agree with my colleagues reviewers before me.

Please rethink the casting (and maybe ask PB again)!
  • Get rid of Jennifer Love Hewitt!

Hate the new character. Jennifer Love Hewitt is not a good dramatic actress. Please get rid of her. I don't want to stop watching but it was rather painful this week. Terrible. Please leave the team alone. We love you just the way you are!
  • Love Hewitt hate new character

The person who hired Love Hewitt for CM should be sent to a funny farm. Ms Hewitt has no business being on this show. Her characters' attitude, wardrobe and hair style just don't fit. The Casting Director must have some dandy 8x10's of JLH as payment for the job! I believe acting is more than the size of your bra. And, in spite of comments below, I am not a female who doesn't like competition. I am a man who doesn't like JLH in this role. The woman that held that job last year looked out of place, too. Why not just work without that extra character or bring Emily back? Oh, PU-LEEZE don't get stuck with hanky-panky between her character and Morgan's. Let him continue to play the field and have cutesy with Baby Doll.
  • Love Hewitt, I do not.

Seriously? Jennifer Love Hewitt on Criminal Minds? Oh, how I used to love this show!.
  • Way too much Morgan!

Too much Morgan on every episode. He is always the one having too much roles and the one arresting while other group end up somewhere else!! Just tired of Morgan!!! Too much of him!!!
  • It was pretty "criminal"

I've been a fan of the show since the beginning, but this 2-part season opener was the weakest, most poorly-written ever. If they can't pick things up (it looks like a former character may be coming back in a different role), the "shark" may be on the horizon, unfortunately.
  • spice it up

Oh no they caught the guy just in time as normal now boring. Looked like we were going to get action someone following taken photos then nothink. Need to change writers or your lose us watching it used to be my favorite now its csi new york
  • Love the show, Loathe the episode

Please don't get me wrong I love this show. have followed 1 actor from days on The Young & the Restless, laughed with characters, cried with others, and can't miss an episode!

I think every Canadian is aware the writers of this show have taken a real life horrific event in the history of Canada .ie: the worst, vilest mass murderer and created 2 hrs of entertainment ( I really question this)

with anger right now as I watch the episode's "And Back" (2 pts) 2009. Some of the events have been changed but the one that you cannot dismiss is the Pig Farm!

I very least the creators of this show could've done is include at the end an "In Memory Of" to the victims of this event. What would be better is to hear somewhere, everyone involved with this show, donated $'s to the organizations trying to protect women of the streets!!!!! This is the very least that should be done!!!! There is no mention For Shame!

You made money from murdered victims to create this 'story'. give back . acknowledge the sacrifice that was given to bring about your story.
  • Enough already

Stop pushing the gay agenda, it is such a turnoff and soooo obvious. Like some other shows we watched, this one is going down the drain fast. Turned it off last night because of the storyline, it's disgusting. It is NOT the new normal, it's not normal at all.
  • Terrible Ending

Don't have much to say that's different from the other comments. I've seen all eps and with the background of the Reid character, this was a huge disappointment. It's not genius writing, it's a let-down for viewers who were excited and happy for Reid. There is more than enough drama to go around without needing this. I was already excited at what storylines this couple was going to have. Bad, bad choice.

A side note: I like Jean so far. I see many don't, but think she just needs further character development. She brings a calmer, but confident persona to the group. She also relates to Reid differently, almost like a mother figure. Hopefully, she'll get some bigger storylines soon.
  • Never Again

If last night's episode ended the way it seemed.... I will never again watch Criminal Minds. This is my favorite show, but last night's ending was the worst ever. I have never missed a show and watched most shows multiple, multiple times. But this episode's ending was completely wrong in so many ways. What is wrong with your writers???
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10