Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning October 1, 2014

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (509)

• Disturbing (Yet Totally Awesome) Episode

Matthew Gray Gubler did an excellent job directing this episode. Yes, the torture was difficult to watch, but the plot was genius. Of course, I was left wondering why the victims didn't seem to be in complete and unbearable pain, and also if they were going to recover once they were saved (call me ignorant, but I have little to no knowledge of this type of thing). It was refreshing to see an episode that was so different! I'll give Blake a chance. It's always a little difficult warming up to new characters.
  • Still a Great Show

I understand what everyone is saying. A girlfriend storyline could have been interesting for Reid as they havent done one like that before. I did feel bad for Reid as it was nice to see him happy but I have no problem with the ending. I didnt see that coming until the last second & that is what makes this show great.

Recent episodes had become a little predictable and this one shook things back up. The girlfriend character was rather mysterious until last weeks episode. We never got a chance to get to know her & get attached to her so it was no big loss. There's been a million police type dramas on tv so the more twisted this show is, the better. The fact that this show is unpredictable & keeps you guessing most of the time is why it is one of my favorite shows on tv. Keep up the great writing!

• I was more offended...

By the fact that Dr. Reid was having a relationship via payphone than I was by Payphone Maive getting killed off. Don't get me wrong, I want Dr. Reid to have a wonderful, lasting love affair with someone as totally awesome as he is but I want to actually see the relationship. I want to see Morgan and Garcia go through girlfriend's life with a fine tooth comb and finally give their seal of approval, so that I can give mine. I felt cheated, honestly. One day he's on the phone with some chick we couldn't see, the next thing we know he was in love. That was so not working for me.

Anyhoo, Dr. Reid's wound will heal and his heart will mend, hopefully without any lasting damage. Going forward, if he's going to have a romantic relationship, the audience has to be in on the development part.
  • AMAZING

This episode was incredible! I applaud the writers for ending it the way they did, it was completely captivating and shocking. I was getting worried the show was going sour after what I thought to be a rough start but this episode reminded me why I love the show. Good job Criminal Minds, another amazing episode.
  • Season 08 Episode 10 - Crazy Character & Reid's Love Interest Revealed!

Spoiler Alert!!

I actually found this episode 10 of season 8 very entertaining. It was sick, but my goodness the character was so crazy I couldn't stop watching to make sure he got caught. I knew from the start that the guy was delusional and nothing in his world was true or real, but my goodness such madness!

I think people get too touchy about subject matter. There was a dwarf depicted but he was a figment of the guys mind. The female victim was tortured and we saw glimpses of sadistic acts being carried out. The men were disfigured and murdered. All of this to me gives to a suspenseful and mind blowing case. I've wondered when the show would go back to the unusual suspects with the serious mental issues. I want to see crimes that I've never heard of but that are true enough that I am made to check over my shoulder when I leave the house.

Anyway, I really love Criminal Minds. I want them to put more Reid in the stories. I find his character fascinating. I loved the episodes where he's put in harms way because the other characters seem to come to life and are more emotional and animated when he is.

Also, was that the actress Beth Riesgraf from Leverage in all black wavy hair as Reid's mystery girlfriend?
  • Entertaining

I watch Criminal Minds and the rest of my shows faithfully. Don't care about the other opinions this is a good show.
  • PERFECT!

nothing else to say about this show but it is AMAZING.

i own every season and watch it over and over.

i love derek and penelope. the storylines are amazing and scaringly real!

the fact that all the stories could possibly happen makes the show 10x more interesting.

my fav show!
  • Never Thought I Would Say This.

I can not stand one of the characters in this show.

I know that they had to replace Prentis, but agent Blake is not doing a very good job. The character seems dry and boring. I know she needs time to develop as a person in the series, as everyone else she almost has no emotion. I am starting to dislike watching the show, well the episodes where she has a larger roll, and I used to LOVE this show, I own every season and watch it constantly.

Please make Blake more get her to leave the BAU. /=
  • Where is Penelope? Undoubtedly one of the best series, the best of its kind. Amazing quality scripts, excellent cast

• Mind Blowing Show!

Each and every episode seen by me here in India were simply awesome. Your entire team effort rocks! But where have you disappeared these days as we miss you everyday at 9pm on Fox Crime?

Kindly come back with a bang asap and we all sincerely hope here in India that you guyz won't let us down k!

Best Wishes & Happy New Year to you all!

Happy (Kolkata, India)
  • One of the best shows

This show is absolutely one of the best shows on television. It always has the best twists. My whole family is always on the edge of our seats! We LOVE this show!!!!!
  • criminal minds

one of my fav. i love it!
  • Amazing!

Untill this year Id only ever caught a few of the episodes on the telly every now and then, but I instantly loved it, since the beginning of this year i've watched every single episode! I absolutely love it, sometimes it scares the crab out of me and im scared to sleep in the dark xD but I still love it! The characters are awesome, specially Spencer Reid! was absolutely devastated for him last season when he didn't get this happy ending with Mave, he really deserves a love interest that isn't going to get shot in the head by a crazy stalker bitch! Well done criminal minds, keep up the good work :)
  • Best Police Drama

This is my favorite police drama.... I love the whole cast and every week is good.
  • Criminal Minds Renew-- ASAP-- Please

CBS You guys need to get with it! In my opinion Criminal Minds is a great show and the only reason I even watch CBS still. Not sure why the wait on their renewing but I hope it all comes together soon.. This show hasn't disappointed me, the cast is amazing and the show is even more amazing! I love each and everyone of them!!!!!
  • love the show love love .

criminal minds best show ever . must watch . Amazing .
  • I looooooooove this show

I watch this show while it is recording so I won't miss a scene, Yes this is one the best show on TV!!!
  • Let's dive into the mind of mayhem

I've been watching this show since the beginning and I love it! They are always coming up with new and creative ideas. The focus of the show is how the BAU works as a team to catch some very bad people, I think there are many episodes where we are introduced to plenty of the UnSubs handy work. Wednesday's episode will be awesome, but I'm working late at DISH, so I'll end up missing my show. When I enable PTAT the shows from the big four prime time networks auto-record and are ready for me to watch on my DISH Hopper. Criminal Minds has been a part of my life for many years now; I have no doubt "Magnificent Light" will be another fantastic episode.
  • Criminal Minds is one of the most interesting, inspiring shows on modern television. It follows an FBI BAU team as they travel cross country to assist in a series of beautifully thought out and poignantly executed crimes.

Criminal Minds was one of the first shows to really interest and amaze me. Through its seven season it has managed to create characters who are both deeply developed and incredibly real. Each episode revolves around a different crime, with each aspect being thoroughly fleshed out through the investigation of the shows leads. The plots are rarely rehashed and the episodes hardly ever uninteresting, with even the most mundane crimes having brilliant cinematic execution. This is not to say that there are no underwhelming episodes, but as with any good show, the good greatly out weighs the bad. Criminal Minds is a show worth watching if there ever was one.

• Genius

My favorite show, highly intelligent, perfect casting, right balance between episode story and main characters.
  • just a few words...

All I wanted to say is that Criminal Minds rocks and is the most awesome show on todays television!!

The cast change hasnt affected the greatness of the show, aldo i do miss Prentiss a little bit. Like ive missed Gideon when he left the show...

My rating is a perfect 10, and my wish is that we will could enjoy Criminal Minds for a lot of years to come. Heres to another 8 plus 8 seasons...
  • Criminal minds is the one of my favorite serial tv

Criminal minds is the one of my favorite serial tv which makes me excited always. There are so many cases that I've never thought and imagined. So brilliant. SALUTE !!!!
  • Complicated show.

ok i seen , watched all of the series and i love it. but why this show is so great , the answer is simple : because the team has complicated and different characters but they act like a team. everyone know the role of the team. you are not going to see SSA Dr. Spencer Reid chasing a suspects and you are not gonna see SSA Derek Morgan thinking like Dr Reid. so with Emily Prentiss the show had more chasing - gun shots - action - and less mind thinking . with the new character thinking like SSA Dr. Spencer Reid ( who is my fav character ) the show will be all about mind thinking , how solve a case with out chasing and action. i like very much the new character as i liked Gideon in Season 1 and i still dont know why he was removed. Bring him back. Dr Reid represent the age of our time and its the age of geeks and mind thinking.

thanks
  • gotta love reid

Im on to season 6 they only have upto season 4 on netflix so had to download the rest.

Love the storylines and characters are so likeable
  • Awesome Show

There are so many dramas on TV, but this show is special, because the creator of the show aims to analyze the criminal by profiling the but being a TV show, they profile the perp almost exactly and then they have Kirsten Vangsgness find information by upscale computers. Perfect casting and stories. This show demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T........................... SCORE 10
  • AMAZING!

My God, this show is amazing!!! It's realistic and very suspenseful! When rising to the climax and thrilling and WOW! This show is just PERFECT! 2 thumbs up. Really good show.
  • New episode idea please check out

they should make and episode, like the one about jack the ripper remake, but they should make it about Bob Burdella. Just an idea. That would be very interesting!!
  • Impressive

There's not that many series that I can say I like despite the cast members leaving the serie. But this is one of those very few, if not the only one. What makes it so good is how the serie is directed. It never seems to bore me. The smart quotes and all this is just a big wow. Keep it going, exchange characters if you want as long as you keep the concept the way it is.
  • just great!!!

best show ever!

what a great episode this was!

ok it was horrifying but i loved it!

good job writers and cast,keep it up!

a belgian superfan :)
  • Garcia is good but she does all the work

Tired of her just pulling up on her computer the criminal and then them finding the unsub with their perfect timing. Change it up a bit
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10