Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (584)

• more reid and Garcia

I don't care about JLH, i wish Reid and garcia have more screentime, same for Hotch and Rossi, those are my favorite characters
  • MORE REID

I don't care JLH. Or I like her waay more than Shemar Moom centric.

more Morgan? Ew.

Please.

Which character the fandom always tells the most fav?

WHY the heck CBS just KEEPS ON TRYING hard to CUT Reid's time,which seems almost they wanna get rid of Reid or Matthew Gubler??

At least one thing great about Season 10.

LESS Morgan.

Thank God, JLH.

Seriously, without Reid and Garcia, the team won't work properly.

But Garcia, my love, seems that CBS tries to spare more time for her.

But REID?

On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever social media!

CBS just keeps on ignoring Reid or Matthew Gubler.

Is that so difficult even to mention his name?

Enough of it!

It's plain rude.

And if you hate so much that there is an atmosphere that even mentioning the name of Gubler or Reid is forbidden, just FIRE REID!

He deserves way more respect and appreciated.

PS

Some self-claiming Reid fan said, "full fan base doesn't tell Reid is popular.

Well as you said, " full fan base" is "silent" and doesn't vote any.

A moron didn't seem to know, that's why it's called,"ratings".

And "ratings" tells Morgan has never ever been the most popular, or either the actor has.

Almost all the Morgan centric eps dropped ratings compared to former eps. And so did the actor's guest starring talk shows.

But Reid "centric" eps almost always raise the ratings.

THANK YOU.

I don't think you are a Reid's fan.

Self-claiming means NOTHING.

And as you, I think other character fan, said, if you really don't appreciate "dedicated" fans' "hundreds" votes, then why you complain and care about them??? Huh? It seems controversial.

And if as you try to believe "only dedicated fans' votes" mean nothing, CBS shouldn't broadcast like People's Choice Award at all, OR shouldn't have said,"vote for Shemar" on Twitter. Don't you think so?

And at least, you admitted Reid or Gubler has dedicated fans. But you almost seem to want to say he isn't as popular as like Morgan?

Well then, I'm so sorry for you about the fact that Morgan or the actor isn't so attractive to get even the small number of dedicated fans when there are way more "silent" Morgan fans IN YOUR MIND.

Well for me, Morgan or Shemar fans look exactly like the old girls who are frantic with voting things, but yeah they may be silent.

LOL.

• Disturbing (Yet Totally Awesome) Episode

Matthew Gray Gubler did an excellent job directing this episode. Yes, the torture was difficult to watch, but the plot was genius. Of course, I was left wondering why the victims didn't seem to be in complete and unbearable pain, and also if they were going to recover once they were saved (call me ignorant, but I have little to no knowledge of this type of thing). It was refreshing to see an episode that was so different! I'll give Blake a chance. It's always a little difficult warming up to new characters.
  • keep the original cast and very dissapoint with season 9 and 10

I like a team job not a character job. A good balance between characters, and i really miss the chemistry the characters used to have. They always got involved into one and others they looked like a familly. No need a new profiler but better scripts, and creepy stories ; If any i miss Strauss or similar agent . And a miss Reid and garcia's brillant minds.. Never loved JJ character, but she is part of the team and i accept was sweet, now as a profiler she is boring, arrogant, distant. cold. Hotch doesn't look the chief lately. Garcia used to be perky, funny, smart, she didn't like to see horror pics. but she could handle pretty well, she always care about the others, got involved and investigated side by side with the profilers, now she is just a "fast looking info machine" what a waste of a character who was an ex hacker, and a expert IT. And they all talk so od dissapoint lately. Loved the episodes where one of the team has a probleam and the entire team helped him. This show now looks more like a episode focus character with somebody of the team helping, and the others?? do they care? i doesn't looks like.
  • weak adittion

Hotch Rossi Garcia Reid Morgan and JJ are the ones who make the show for me. Specially hotch Rossi Garcia and Reid, and i love the banter Morgan and Garcia. Sorry Callahan adds nothing, eansted i would love to see a chief section: another mature lady like Strauss.
  • Some fans suck

I'm no Reid fan, but just an old fan who don't watch this regularly after S7 but it's nothing to do with Brewster's left just I prefer Gideon. So sometimes I check it and its fandom.

And I felt like I saw almost no Reid in Season9 and 10. Just count how many minuites he has been in every ep then his total screentime would turn out be waay less than other characters.

But some girls in fandome keep saying "the show is all about Reid!! Others need more time!" YOU SERIOUS? Or JUST YOU ARE PLAIN STUPID???

And as already someone said before, Hotch is no longer a leader looks like actually Morgan the Ab.

And all the official pages of CBS or Criminal Minds are ONLY ADVERTISING Shemar Moore and AJCook. as already told.

Merry Christmas pic from Criminal Minds official was only Shemar and there absolutely no other cast.

I do know the number of Matt Gubler fans is bigger than him, and the show can't be the same without Thomas Gibson who is so famous as Shemar Moore, still CBS always treat this only ab guy like an only celebrity in the programme.

But, strangely, no self-claiming Criminal Minds fan complain about Shemar Moore and JJ centric.

WOW.

You know if Reid's screentime is so little still you feel he is outstanding, well then the ACTOR'S ACTING may be OUTSTANDING.

And whatever Shemar fans try to believe, the Reid's actor may be way CUTER and more ATTRACTIVE to MORE VIEWERS.

So WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT???

But Criminal Minds fans always love to bash Reid.

Normally, if there is one outstanding character or actor or whatever, fans support him or her and of course so do media UNTILL the number of fans is so huge that fandome can make the show or some cast win some famous voting award.

Yes, I know all the awards are somehow rigged, but Criminal Minds hasn't reached the level to be OK to criticize it.

Most of us don't care about this show AT ALL.

I mean, look at Empire! People are now all talking about it! Look at Person of Interests! It can't win like teen awards, but ratings are great and Emmy cared about it. NCIS? Well, it's the king. The ratings are the justice, you know? Supernatural, once glee, Vampire Diary, Arrow, Walking Dead? Ratings may not be as high as CM but the YOUNG love THEM.

But WHAT IS Criminal Minds?

"I love the show, because I'm learning profiling!! And wanna know their real life!! Not character!"

Their real life? Are you serious??? I mean ARE you SERIOUS???????

Please don't be a profiler. You are too stupid to be it. I MEAN IT.

This show has NO POINT.

It trys to avoid making one strong main character, that's why storyline also blurred and once there comes such characters as Gideon and Reid, STUPID MINORITY TASTE's fans COMPLAIN ABOUT it.

But they don't care about those truly attractive characters and actors, so if the screentime of the character or the actor is almost ZERO, they don't care.

The show is lame, so are fans. And these idiots' envies or stupidness are killing the show.

Get rid of Gideon and Reid, or those actors? Awwww, NICE!

Then, how can normal people who are just randome and never blind cult admirers of the show like them be dragged to the show?

As everyone tells, it's no fault of JLH.

YOU STUPIDEST FANS' FAULTs to KILL the show.

And if you people so keen on bashing Reid, just make a spinoff of him. You must be happy to get rid of him and make more time for other character, and viewers will be happy too to focus on one interesting character who is a genius and makes viewers expect to see something decent detective drama, no blurred storyline like CM.

And call back Hotch to the scene. He is a boss, not Morgan!

Rossi? Sorry, I prefer Gideon.

But CBS killed him easily.

I'm really glad that Mandy and Paget left the show years ago.

They were right and even I feel their choice proved they are real top actors who can't keep on being in just a crappy show and try another dramas. If you don't belive in you, you can't act like that, and professionals always trust themselves and never surrender in others.

I almost forgot to say this.

Shemar Moore fans are always reporting Matthew Gubler's FB page or tweets that praise Matthew Gubler over Shemar Moore as spam or sexual pics and illegal pages.

That's also the reason Matthew Gubler's FB page doesn't come up in the affiliates and advertisement section so much.

Or strangely sharp reduction of his followers on Instagram.

Seriously, the number of foced to unfollow accts is 8k!!! In a day!

OMG.

Why I know it?

Well, don't ask me.

But it's THE FACT.

Anti Gubler is seriously PAID by some agency.

Whose agency?

Guess who?

• Still a Great Show

I understand what everyone is saying. A girlfriend storyline could have been interesting for Reid as they havent done one like that before. I did feel bad for Reid as it was nice to see him happy but I have no problem with the ending. I didnt see that coming until the last second & that is what makes this show great.

Recent episodes had become a little predictable and this one shook things back up. The girlfriend character was rather mysterious until last weeks episode. We never got a chance to get to know her & get attached to her so it was no big loss. There's been a million police type dramas on tv so the more twisted this show is, the better. The fact that this show is unpredictable & keeps you guessing most of the time is why it is one of my favorite shows on tv. Keep up the great writing!

• tiresome of JJ like I would enjoy a team job

Tired of watching JJ in almost every scene. I Like her character was part of the team not the "one"Would like to see more of Hotch reid rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia needs to go out more often with the is always some Pc to check... and internet is very important nowdays. Love the humor who bright up the episodes. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows. Never tired of Hotch Garcia Rossi and Reid,. Wish i can see a little be more of Garcia
  • Season 08 Episode 10 - Crazy Character & Reid's Love Interest Revealed!

Spoiler Alert!!

I actually found this episode 10 of season 8 very entertaining. It was sick, but my goodness the character was so crazy I couldn't stop watching to make sure he got caught. I knew from the start that the guy was delusional and nothing in his world was true or real, but my goodness such madness!

I think people get too touchy about subject matter. There was a dwarf depicted but he was a figment of the guys mind. The female victim was tortured and we saw glimpses of sadistic acts being carried out. The men were disfigured and murdered. All of this to me gives to a suspenseful and mind blowing case. I've wondered when the show would go back to the unusual suspects with the serious mental issues. I want to see crimes that I've never heard of but that are true enough that I am made to check over my shoulder when I leave the house.

Anyway, I really love Criminal Minds. I want them to put more Reid in the stories. I find his character fascinating. I loved the episodes where he's put in harms way because the other characters seem to come to life and are more emotional and animated when he is.

Also, was that the actress Beth Riesgraf from Leverage in all black wavy hair as Reid's mystery girlfriend?
  • season 9 isn't my favorite of CM but still love it . I would like for season 10 a little be less of JJ

What happened this season? some episodes were ok, I enjoyed the funny team moments. But... JJ characters looks different,.. distant from the team, bossy.. icy i MISS Garcia funny responses ,she is opend minded, sparky, brillant, but season 9 seems to forget about Garcia and Reid characters. I don't like to see Garcia so nervous,, exagerating her gestures , love that Garcia sparky, funny, always has something to say, not when she is overreacting. And Yes i would like to see garcia going out with the team. i really enjoy those episodes.
  • I was more offended...

By the fact that Dr. Reid was having a relationship via payphone than I was by Payphone Maive getting killed off. Don't get me wrong, I want Dr. Reid to have a wonderful, lasting love affair with someone as totally awesome as he is but I want to actually see the relationship. I want to see Morgan and Garcia go through girlfriend's life with a fine tooth comb and finally give their seal of approval, so that I can give mine. I felt cheated, honestly. One day he's on the phone with some chick we couldn't see, the next thing we know he was in love. That was so not working for me.

Anyhoo, Dr. Reid's wound will heal and his heart will mend, hopefully without any lasting damage. Going forward, if he's going to have a romantic relationship, the audience has to be in on the development part.
  • AMAZING

This episode was incredible! I applaud the writers for ending it the way they did, it was completely captivating and shocking. I was getting worried the show was going sour after what I thought to be a rough start but this episode reminded me why I love the show. Good job Criminal Minds, another amazing episode.
  • Where is Penelope? Undoubtedly one of the best series, the best of its kind. Amazing quality scripts, excellent cast

• MGG's contract

MGG's contract will be up after season nine. Will his contract be renewed? I sure hope so.

Oh, and by the way, enough about bionic JJ. It seems that season nine wasn't Criminal Minds but "The JJ Show and Those Other Guys That Are Just Standing
  • best show on tv

enjoy watching CM, one of the best show on tv. Love the cast. But still want some characters to be developeed like Garcia and Hotch, really miss them last 2 seasons. And JJ less arrogant, miss JJ /garcia frienship. Love Garcia interacting with the team, and going out with them to different places. I miss Garcia and Morgan flirting also. Hope season 10 isn't about JJ and the new agent, but the team. Love how Garcia presents the cases. There can never be enought of Garcia Rossi Hotch and Reid
  • Entertaining

I watch Criminal Minds and the rest of my shows faithfully. Don't care about the other opinions this is a good show.
  • PERFECT!

nothing else to say about this show but it is AMAZING.

i own every season and watch it over and over.

i love derek and penelope. the storylines are amazing and scaringly real!

the fact that all the stories could possibly happen makes the show 10x more interesting.

my fav show!
  • ENOUGH Shemar Moore and AJCook

I don't care about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Seriously guys.

Calm down.

She doesn't take much screen times

EXACTLY like Gubler and Gibson.

There are others who ALWAYS CBS and official account CARE ABOUT MOOOORRREE.

SHAME MOORE and AJCOCK.

OH. I made mistakes. OOPS!

Can I ask you some questions dear CBS and FUCKing Messa, the main writer BITCH???

WHERE HAVE THERE BEEN GUBLER's NAME MENTIONING on YOUR official account???

Even about Gideon's death ep, YOU IDIOTS or HATERS of GUBLER NEVER

N EV ER MENTIONED his NAME.

Even though, MORE VIEWERS talk about Reid and Gubler's performance than Kirsten's writings.

YOU NEVER MENTIONED HIS NAME.

AND GIBSON???

Seriously.

ENOUGH OF and FED UP WITH SHAME OLD UGLY MOORE and AJ centric COOK.

ENOUGH.

E N O U G H

And also MOST of VIEWERS HATE HOW EASILY YOU ASSHOLE KILLED GIDEON!

I dreamed one day I could see REID'S SPINOFF and GIDEON IN IT.

"FUCK YOU"

This is the words what almost all the viewers want to say.

Well, EXCEPT NOISY MINORITY, Shame Moom fans and AJCock fans.

In every show award that fairly nominate Matthew Gray Gubler as well as Morgan, MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER WINS OVER SHAME ugly MOORE.

EVERYTIME.

And I'M NOT even LYING!!!!

Even on twitter or instagram HOT GUYS votes, GUBLER NEVER FAILED to have done a HUGE TRIUMPH OVER ugly MOORE.

And even in fan bases, sometimes GIBSON WINS some votes, but ugly MOORE HAS NEVER.

N E V E R.

HOW MUCH MONEY the AGENCY of Shame MOORE PAID I don't know, but speaking of viewers

DONE WITH BIASED ON SHAMER MOORE and AJCOCK.

MORE TIME, MORE SPOTLIGHT and MORE GUESTs on other talk shows FOR MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER.

and then THOMAS GIBSON.

ENOUGH.

JUST

E N O U G H

Oh, and to UGLY SHAME MOORE and AJ COCK fans.

STOP PICKING ON JLH!! YOU FUCKING BLIND MINORITIES!!!

JLH is WAY MORE FAMOUS than Shame Moore or AJCock.

I KNOW HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE, I KNOW!

Now.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT the FUCKing YOUR FILTHY MOUTHs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLH IS WAY MORE AMAZING and MORE PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS than AJCOCK.

OK??

Guys please.

ACCEPT the REALITY.

Reality means NUMBERS.

Numbers mean ratings and iMDB starmeter.

Facebook favs CAN BE BOUGHT and NO URBAN PPL are ON IT for these couple of years. It's statics speaking.

Twitter users are proved that live more in towns than FB users, still no professionals count on FB or Twitter.

They count on iMDB starmeter, and ratings.

And iMDB starmeter ,or more precisely to say auto correct worlds' voices meter, always tells Mattew Gray Gubler is ONLY realy celebrity, NEVER Shame Moore.

Shame Moore is alwost the same ranked

as Thomas Gibson.

Well, AFTER that CBS's FOCUSING ONLY on Shame Moore.

You'll get what I want to say.

And AJCOCK???

WHO??????????????

I heard Japan or Asia except China, the one moron, is very good at predicting the next break.

And I found Japanese votes for HOT guys told Matt Bomer is #1 and Matthew Gray Gubler is #2 over Ian Sommerhalder.

And there is absoulutely NO Shemer Moore.

Should I keep on this??

No, I think you are getting me now.

ENOUGH OF Shemer and AJ.

The WORLD, seriously the world, including OUTSIDE of US is ENOUGH of SHAME old UGLY MOOM and AJCOCK.

I used to love JJ and AJCOOK. She was really off beet and had a great personality.

But now?

She is JUST A BITCH LOVING CENTRIC.

Please.

SPARE MORE TIME WITH REID and GUBLER.

GUBLER. is IMPORTANT.

HE is the ONLY ONE who WON Twitter votes over the NATHAN FILLION.

REID COULDN'T WIN OVER RICHARD CASTLE.

Criminal Minds over Castle?

ARE YOU LIVING in MARS?

And GUBLER WON over Fillion at wordpress or WHEREVER.

NOT Reid.

And MATTHEW GUBLER is the ONE who ranked within top 30th of USA and Canada dramas' characters, but Criminal Minds itself was in 62TH.

Morgan??

WHO??????

Dear CBS and Criminal Minds producers.

Empire @fox is earning more and more viewerships by every week.

But you the stupidest people keep on ignoring Reid and Gubler, the one 99% of original viewers wanna watch centric and miss most.

You idiots even ignore ONLY HIM.

Now REID can't beat Castle but MATTHEW CAN.

STILL You HATE ONLY GUBLER.

WHAT'S the POINT OF IT?

And about Thomas Gibson.

Well, hes alcoholic and hes rather nothing for viewers than fans expecting.

STILL, I'm so SORRY FOR HIM, b/c hes NOTHING.

Even in Gideon's death episode, he in background.

I don't hate Rossi but C'MON!!!!

Reid and Hotch and GIDEON were the one big kinda FAMILY!!!!

WHERE WAS HOTCH?

I RESPECT GUBLER and GIBSON.

I love Darma? and Greg.

I just LOVE, ADORE and RESPECT Gubler as a true actor.

I respect Joe and Vagsness too.

But.

Fist of all, GUBLER HAS BEEN TOO NEGLECTED.

SERIOUSLY.

TOO UNDERRATED.

Secondly, idc about Gibson, but HOTCH IS THE LEADER, NO MORGAN or Rossi.

FUCK YOU CBS and CrimMinds_CBS.

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THEM.

And if you DO WANT WIN some PCA or some voting awards,

SPOTLIGHT GUBLER.

WHATEVER you and CM STUPID FANS FUZZ or claim, GUBLER is the ONE VIEWERS WANT MOST. NOT REID BUT GUBLER.

JUST INVITE Gubler on Ellen's show or some talk show on CBS.

JUST PUSH GUBLER NOT REID.

IT WILL WORK.

And about Hotch.

MORGAN is NEVER the LEADER of the

TEAM.

Oh. Do you, CBS remember the word, "TEAM"???

Well, the LEADER of the TEAM is HOTCH.

NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT.

JUST FOCUSE MORE on REID and may be more Garcia.

IT will WORK.

If you, CBS and official account or PEOPLE's Choice lol Award keep on sticking to ONLY SHAME MOORE and AJCOCK,

RATINGS WOULD BE DEAD COMPLETELY

SOON.

I SWEAR.

Should I say thank you Empire @FOX???

STOP fricking BIASED ONLY ON SHAME MOOM and AJCOCK.

Rating droppings is nothing to do with JLH.

WHO CARES ABOUT JLH??

IT'S BECAUSE

CBS, officials and fuckin Hollywood HAVE BEEN IGNORing MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER and HOTCH, and DISMISSed PAGET BREWSTER.

And BIASED ON UGLY, "UGLIER" SHAME MOORE than GUBLER.

PLEASE IDIOT OLD UGLY BLIND, HOLLYWOOD BITCHES.

SHAME old MOOM IS UGLY.

U G L Y.

JUST ABS GUYS are OUT OF DATE.

NOT IN.

PLEASE.

YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Gray Gubler>>>>Thomas Gibson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>may be Joe Mantegna.

This is what ex viewers feel.

WAKE UP HOLLYWOOD.

PLEASE.

I'M SOOOO SAD HOW STUPID YOU guys ARE as ONE of ex Hollywood ppl.

CBS and SHAME MOORE or AJCOCK

fans' should accept the reality.

YOU GUYS SUCK. NO MAJOIRITY SUPPORT YOU.

• More team, less JJ

Loved this show to bits in its first 4-5 seasons - it was a well-rounded team, all got equal screentime. But since JJ was upgraded (and Cook apparently negotiated her return really well), she's in every scene, taking over every case... and losing what made her the human face of the team. The 200th episode was just the cherry on top, set during those months she was away in the 6th season - and we are meant to believe that she went from media liaison to interrogator in a few weeks? Please.

And then there was that Reid/Maeve-romance. Don't get me wrong, it could have worked. But wasn't his loss just a pale imitation of the whole Hotch/Haley/Foyet-plot? Reid's storyarcs used to be the best of the best, but now he's faded into the background.

And could TPTB please stop typecasting female actresses? JJ was replaced by blonde clone, Elle by darkhaired Prentiss who in turn was replaced by darkhaired Alex... and now there's again a dark haired new female character taking over from Alex. A bit ridiculous.

This show has still so much potential as I've rarely seen a cast that just works well - but writers/TPTB/actors are slowly destroying that which bothers me enormously. Where are Hotch and Reid, or even Rossi? Not to mention cases that focus more on the psychological background than on showing every atrocity in every gruesome detail? This show used to be about profiling - now it's your everyday run of the mill crimeshow... But I still have hope that season 10 will improve on that.
  • Criminal Minds

The only show on television that I watch on a regular basis is Criminal Minds. I stopped for a bit in 2014 earlier but I caught up to the present.

I am sorry for the comments I made a while back.

Reid is my favorite actor.

You, the cast, deserve so much for the work you put into this wonderful show for us to enjoy every week.
  • missing conection -10 SE

I just want repeat mark.

The chem between characters is weak and I feel like missing some scene, althoug I have been watching the episode since the first scene.

I am following other series and somehow I can connect the actors/characters...

• Immature fans

Some of these JLH hater fans are seriously nuts. its a tv character get over it. its not real its all make believe. grow up already!
  • Inappropriate/unprofessional behavior, stereotyping????!!!!

don't agree at all.. This is a show, and i like the cast. the relation between Morgan and Garcia inapropiate? This is a show, love Morgan and Garcia flirting. Can you imagen Rossi or Hotch catching an unsurb? that should be inapropiate also,because their ages, but we like. I hope season 10 isn't focus on JJ and JLH
  • gotta love reid

Im on to season 6 they only have upto season 4 on netflix so had to download the rest.

Love the storylines and characters are so likeable
  • Awesome Show

There are so many dramas on TV, but this show is special, because the creator of the show aims to analyze the criminal by profiling the but being a TV show, they profile the perp almost exactly and then they have Kirsten Vangsgness find information by upscale computers. Perfect casting and stories. This show demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T........................... SCORE 10
  • Bet you all miss Blake now, huh?

I never understood why people disliked Blake. Sure, she was no better than Emily and people still missed her, but I liked Alex. I think she was kind of a mother figure, especially to Spencer. I loved their relationship, it was sweet, especially because he didn't get to see his own mom very often and she lost her son. I was sorry when she left. And damn I hate, Callahan. Liste, I like JLH, I do, but her character... dear God I hate that woman. More than Seaver actually. I think she is a waste of space in the show.

But the thing that bugs me most is that Spencer never has a real girlfriend. I'm tired of that. He deserves some love. And I would love to see him trying to be a BF. All the others have pairs, or lovers, or relationships, except for Reid, who happens to be the most attractive person in that team. So that's just BS to me. Get him a girlfriend. For the love of God! I like that girl Dylan Einstein for him, I mean, she's cute and smart. Also, her name? Great.
  • Elephant memory

I like this show I've become more cautious where to go and who to trust
  • Just respect please

I just can't believe these comments about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is such a amazing person. She is a good actress and very talented. She is singer, actress, director, producer. At least just respect her career and experience. She is in this bussiness for a very long time. It is not easy to join to a serie that aires for 10 season! Everyone know each other. If you never watch her just watch a movie or show of her. She is so nice person to everyone. The show is wonderful nothing has changed. She is really great fit in this character. Just don't blame her and don't be disappointed. If the producers of Criminal Minds didn't love or believe her, they wouldn't ask her if she want to be in the show. So just trust her for a second and watch the show. You'll see it. You don't have to love her but at least try to understand her and respect her. As a fan of JLH, I really loved her in this character, she is doing her best.
  • Mind Blowing Show!

Each and every episode seen by me here in India were simply awesome. Your entire team effort rocks! But where have you disappeared these days as we miss you everyday at 9pm on Fox Crime?

Kindly come back with a bang asap and we all sincerely hope here in India that you guyz won't let us down k!

Best Wishes & Happy New Year to you all!

Happy (Kolkata, India)
  • One of the best shows

This show is absolutely one of the best shows on television. It always has the best twists. My whole family is always on the edge of our seats! We LOVE this show!!!!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10