Criminal Minds

Wednesday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (658)

• Season 12 Sucks!!!

I can not stand this show any longer and have been a fan since season 1, Does anyone else think all the charters have had a lobotomy why does Penelope seem so stupid, Reid barely has a role

The addition of Adam Rodriguez is terrible, he seems to be the entire show and it is not good, 'He is not able to fill Derek's role n matter home much the producers are trying to push it.

This needs to be removed from the DVR list, can not see it continuing,
  • Episode on November 30

In my opinion this was way too confusing so I only watched a part of it. Aiesha needs to speak more distinctly.

I don't miss Thomas. He was always disgruntled. And, I also don't believe his reason for leaving was his son. It was the disagreement with the writers.

In truth, some shows are good and some are just fair. That is the way of most shows is it not?
  • YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!

I have loved your show from the beginning but I am over it!!!! I get that actor want to spread their wings and do other things but you had such a winning combination. Don't get me wrong I love all your replacements but just not on this show. Well you did have a long run I'm thinking you are about to be done. Hate to see you go but we fans love who we love. As for the writer you should have wrote yourself some tolerance because I am sure there was an apology flying around after the incident. and they say actors and actresses are hard to work with. I am sure in your travels you have worked with someone you just could not stand were they fired? I hope you know what you are doing because the Fox channel is looking good!!!
  • I hate this show.

I hate this show. Too overrated and boring.
  • Losing interest

I still love the remaining characters (with the exception of the new guy) but since Morgan and now Hotch is gone, I'm losing interest. Some of the episodes have still be good but it's just lacking what drew me to the show to start with. This saddens me because the show has always kept me coming back for more. I loved how the characters just worked to well together. How Morgan and Garcia played off each other and so on. I don't see the show being renewed again unless they bring Hotch back.
  • No Longer a Fan

4.5
    I have been watching Criminal Minds since Season 1. They have lost me. Without Morgan and Hitch the show has no appeal. I am not sure if I will finish the season.
  • Winona episode

Shame on you in am a huge fan of criminal minds but tonight was extremely disappointed when I found out that there was not one iota of my hometown of winona portrayed correctly in the whole episode do a little background research next time again SHAME on you
  • Life is the way you make it.....

Man, I started it by accident and now its like a stress reliever for me. It has everything, ryt from criminal psychology to how people working in force live their small moments. I love this series a lot now.... Suggest everyone to watch this.... Its AMA-Zing
  • Downfall Of A Once Great Show

This show was once my favorite on television. It's ruin began when the writers got rid of JJ and Emily. Their excuse because they couldn't come up with storylines for them. Although, they managed to come up with some good ones for their exits. They got rid of Erin Strauss whose character I hated in the beginning, but was starting to like because they 'humanized' her and we began to see that she had weaknesses like everyone else. I think they could have done more with her character. Now, we've lost Morgan and Hotch. CBS needs to work something out between the actors and writers so they can express themselves without resorting to physical confrontations. It seems to me, and this based only on what I've read, that the writers of this show don't really care what the actors think. If they want it in the script then it stays in the script. If they 'can't write a storyline for a character', out that character goes. I agree, that no one should be allowed to get physical, but I read Thomas Gibson was 'punished for this'. No matter who was right or who was wrong, this show needs all of its characters back. They are what made it good and getting rid of any of them weakens the show. Proof of that is the low ratings it suffered when JJ and Emily were written off. Right now, it's a show I no longer care to watch. How sad to watch the demise of what was once a great show.
  • criminal minds

Without Thomas Gibson on the show I will not watch it. He made the show. Just because you got pushed??? Be a man and brush it off, don't ruin the show by removing the person who made the show. I use to love the show, but not now.
  • No Thomas

It is probably the right move to fire someone when they are violent but i miss Hotch. He is out and they removed him from the leader so quickly it is like he never was a part of this awesome show. But maybe ( i really like the show) they should just cancel the whole thing now that Hotch is gone. It has been 12 seasons so just end it and be done with it. It is gonna happen anyway now that a lot of people probably will stop watching this show now.
  • Thomas Gibson is the heart of the show

Without Hotchner (Thomas Gibson) there is no Criminal Minds. The show is good but He made the show great. Will not watch.
  • Fist episode of season 12...

It was wonderful to see Mr Thomas. I hope they will re-think the firing of is "the key" to this group. He is what makes this show to wonderful to watch. Happy "Emily" is coming back, but remember all, a few years ago that they stated PAGET WILL NO LONGER BE BACK? Lost Morgan, you lose Hotch, you lose alot of this is how they are going to roll, I hope the show is cancelled. Just be done with it. Seriously, Nick from CSI Miami? Getting pretty desperate. Tried watching the first episode, knowing "Hotch" was going to be gone, and fell that's how much I love it knowing what's coming up. Mike and Molly, here I come lol. WTG whoever decided this crap. Hope you NEVER work in the industry again.

-Watcher from day one with they are actually editing my . Leaving out things I put in. WELL DONE

• Smurf

Without "Thomas Gibson" I will NO longer be watching Criminal Minds
  • Stylist PLEASE!

Can we get a someone who knows how do do ethnic (BLACK) hair. Must it be so obvious that Dr. Tara Lewis is sporting a wig. I'm like DAMN!!! I can't pay attention to anything else but her hair when she's on screen.

not even on the Cast roster.

Good luck, lady.
  • Great Series, 'clueless on JJ's partner

Love the series, love the intelligence, quotes, and the up-to-date neuroscience and 'diagnoses of mental illness this series profiles.

Don't get how the intelligent JJ pairs up with 'guy 'who never opens his eye-lids and slurs his words; she's intelligent; but how did the writers pair her up with this sleeze???? 'half opened eyes and slurring of 'southern 'words 'is not sexy.
  • CRIMINAL MINDS

I love this show soooo much i watch this all the time. best show ever
  • DO IT NOW!

Just finished season 11 season finale and it was brilliant, as was the whole season. Time to stop procrastinating and renew this awesome show!
  • BEST SHOW EVER

This is the greatest show ever please keep renewing it!! Cant stop watching and want to be in the FBI now because of it!
  • FORUM TO TALK ABOUT CRIMINAL MINDS!

I'm a huge fan of this show and I wanted a place where people could talk about it. so I have a website

There is a section called the forum! - would love you all to come and chat!
  • end theme

I heard part of a song at the end and would love to know the title and the group. I was great seeing Pagett again.

• BEST SHOW ON TV

I LOVE this is pretty much all I watch, great acting, excellent scripts, mind boggling, edge of your chair kind of stuff. The team works so well together. The only thing I hate are the changes CBS makes with the team. . and Prentiss worked great with the others. They were all tuned in. The lady that replaced Jennifer Love I miss . and Prentiss so much. I still watch the show but went down a few notches with the change in crew. I love all the team (cept' the new so) JJ cracks me up. I LOVE Penelope. (I agree with one review messing with the cast).
  • Great Hair Thinks Alike

I wish I could post pictures so I could share this visually, but has anyone else noticed that Kate and Spencer had once both shared the same hair cut? Coincidence? I think not! I cannot put the address either on this review (which sucks), but try searching "A murder of muses: Dr. Spencer Reid" for Spencer, then "Kate Callahan fan forum .com" for Kate.
  • 11 seasons and still awesome!

I still love this show. After 10 years, I still LOVE it. There were some downs like the whole JLH season, and losing Gideon and Brewster. But we got Rossi, I LOVE him. I'm not that much fond of Tara, but she is not bad.

I used to love JJ. I don't anymore! She is a different person since she gave birth to her first child. In my opinion we see to much of the actres, not the JJ from the first 2 seasons.

Hotch is great, a real boss. The chemistry between Morgan and Garcia is still there, also between Garcia and Rossi, something new and fresh, different. Dr. Reid is the real candy of the show.
  • So glad to hear JLH is gone

I really like CM, but the addition of Jennifer Love Hewitt, for me, wasn't a good decision. I don't know whose idea it was to have her wear nude lipstick (or none at all) and put dark circles of shadow all the way around her eyes. She looks like a corpse, or vampire, or zombie. Every time she is on the screen all I can think is, "Why?" She's a very pretty lady, but geez! I'm glad she's no longer on the show because she really looked bad.
  • ugh stop screwing with the cast

Please never ever let Jennifer Love Hewitt back on the set of Criminal Minds. Worst season ever with her in it. It was painful to watch her flit around on the screen. She looked clueless and no chemistry with the rest of the cast. The show will never be the same until Paget comes back for good.
  • Loathe Aisha Taylor character

No chemistry at all . Mr. Scratch on season 10 one of the best in a while. Ugh this Dr. Tara is awful. Aisha Taylor has been over rated for ages. More on Dr. Reid
  • Criminal Minds

The writing on this show is still fresh & crisp. The cast still relevant & engaging. But Aisha Tyler was a misstep. She simply does not fit in on this show.
  • Matthew Gray Gubler/Spencer Reid

Spencer Reid in "Entropy" is the best Criminal Minds ever. Matthew Gray Gubler was outstanding! Please feature him in more stories. As much as I like all the Criminal Minds characters (and I've been watching from the beginning) Spencer Reid remains my favorite. Still miss Emily but I do like her latest replacement very much.

I would like to add something about Aisha Tyler. When she was first brought on the show, her character displayed a special talent for discerning ways of speech and duplicating them. That talent has never been used again. By not including this special talent, you are missing out on "sparkling up" Aisha. Just a thought.
  • Criminal Minds

You should totally watch this show it is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JJ