Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning September 30, 2015

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (608)

• You Ruined A Great Show

How could your casting team ever let Paget Brewster get away? With all the experience they must have, did they not see that her shoes were way too big to fill? You had a cast like no other show I've ever seen but not any more. No one can take Paget's place or do as good a job as she did. You can see that by the fan's comments. Why in the world would you mess with a good thing? I love the reruns with Paget in them and watch them over and over, but your new shows - - no thanks.
  • Love - Hewitt is not doing it for me

I have watched Criminal Minds since its inception and love the show, however I am not enjoying it since Love-Hewitt joined the team. She is a terrible actor, brings no personality or character to the show and simply has no purpose. Get rid of her before you lose ratings.
  • The Mirror Man.

The team go after a killer who murders social media 'stars'. In the press he's called The Selfie killer, but he nicknames himself The Mirror Man.
  • Not success story

2.5
    There is no formula for success and don't ignore anything your raised consciousness and focused mind is the land where you can fix seed of your dream, raised desire to sprout seed to plant and plant to tree patience and persistence will bring fruit of success...

where to start watch this video to get mind set to bring success in your life 2d0fA

• no thrills here

I liked Emily, i liked Jean Tripplehorns character and i like Jennifer's. I just wish somewhere along the line someone would stay. At least they brought JJ back. i do however have a problem with the writing. It has become too predictable and simple. I used to be on the edge of my seat. Now, ie: S10 E 14 when Morgan was defusing the bomb.... No suspense. What happend to the suspense? oh and for those of who say Jennifer's character is a bad edition, fair enough, but dont go calling (someone you dont even know) a bad person
  • Loved it now HATE it!

WAS one of my favorite shows: I have every season until JLH arrived on the scene. What were they thinking? I just don't get it a profiler she is not! Her character is ridiculous and annoying. I've stopped watching the show hoping she will be replaced by a more serious character like Emily - All the other characters are amazing especially Derek and Penelope...

• best show ever!

i love this show and the characters are amazing and each and every one of them having such a distinct personality just flares the show up even more
  • love it

I dont watch much tv but this is one show i love!
  • Out of JLH

God, i been watching the serie from the first episode and i love all the actors but i hate JLH in the show! She do not have the profile for the show!
  • Disney Destroyer hits Criminal Minds.

Why destroy an elegant, well-balanced and talented series by casting a female with opposite attributes? Hell, has Jennifer Love Hewitt put money into the show otherwise who would be stupid enough to cast and feature her? She was OK in Disney but in Criminal Minds? I'm guessing there's a competition as to who has the most untidy hair. Looks great on Matthew Gray Gubler, not so on the Disney Destroyer.
  • Not fitting properly

Criminal minds is my absolute favo show. Up until this season i havent had many complaints. But Jennifer Love Hewitt does not bring anything to the Table. Lets look all of her predecessors..

1. Elle - Intelligent and good with profiling.

2. Emily - Intelligent, good profiler, and linguist.

3. Blake- Intelligent , cud do crossword with Reid( i like that a lot, i just felt Reid was alone that way after giddeon left)

and now Kate Callahan what does she bring to the team, her intense liking to puppies and kittens who doesnt like them. She is just not BAU material at this point. She does not have the edge the others had something to make her bond. it looks like bits and pieces thrown together to potray a charachter. she does a good job with what she is given but shes not given much. please bring her to the forefront with a something that will give her an edge. or just replace her charachter

her adopted niece story just isnt cutting it.
  • don't forget why the BAU was created.

OMG JLH has already been in 23 episodes placed next to Mandy Patinkin's count of 47 episodes???

Wasn't it David Rossi & Jason Gideon that formed the BAU in the first place ??

The BAU previously the BSU transformed from not just a scientific perspective,

Criminal Minds is a crime drama based on the Idea that the types of Criminals [ MINDS ] the BAU was formed to analyze show a deficiency and are damaged to the point they cannot be re-institutionalized. This is why the bad guys are often shot dead at the end of every episode (which by the way is totally contrary to the actual legal system).

The BAU is a specialized unit dealing and profiling "specialized" criminals that are fit into a psychopathic pigeon-hole. I enjoy watching the show because of what the BAU was initially formed to do. Apparently a need was met. This was fore-shadowed in a very recent episode that starred Ben Savage. Ya'll remember?

Spencer Reid cannot just get a Girlfriend.....

JLH can not replace Alex Blake with Kate Callihan's seemingly executive producer Persona on Episodes where she just sits as a figure-head that is Ill-placed.

Please don't play down the strength of this show by adding actors that apparently have "PULL" in the Industry.

JLH must have got together with Mark Gordon and Erica Messer with this proposal. "I am too heavy with my pregnant body to make money in sexy roles at this time.... do you have any convenient actor slots I can just slide into ?"

Why Sure Jenny, we can place you on Criminal Minds whereas you have no background but apparently everyone just accepts you as one of their peers and you can even take on a Matriarchal role and everyone will just conform to your will..... as a new member.... in a highly accredited series..... with a previously fantastic dynamic..... and actors who have more talent than you...... Considering that you JLH can no longer rely on your curves to put together a bank roll for the time being. We will give you a break because well..... you are so darned Charismatic!
  • Stop Bashing People, Please!!!

Bashing Jennifer Love Hewitt may be a way to vent, but it isn't fair to her, or to the rest of the cast. Criminal Minds continues to be one of the few TV series that I watch. It was good last year, the years before that, and it still is. JLH is an actor. She is a grownup now. Stop judging the appearance of a pregnant woman against some preconceived stereotype and start paying attention to what the entire cast is doing, please! If we're lucky, we get to grow older, right? I sincerely doubt any of us know these folks personally. This is a freaking good show!!! That said, I do wish that female characters such as Paget Brewster were still part of the cast... but not at the expense of any characters currently involved.
  • Suck it Up JLH Haters

JLH is not the whole show and if it takes the addition of her character to stop watching after ten years then GO. Guess what? We have this little thing could freewill. DON"T WATCH IT! Simple as that. But, seriously, why feel the need to post about it all the freaking time? And to twingmma, JLH is pregnant that is why she is 'fat' and can't 'lose weight', moron. It's keyboard warriors like you that should be kicked off forums and social media. See, at the end of the day, she will have her baby and go back to her pre-baby weight, looking as beautiful as ever, whereas you, a disgusting bully, will always be ugly on the inside.
  • stopped watching due to the JLH addition.

I loved this show.. when she is gone ill watch it again..
  • What Have You Done

What have you people done to this great television series. So far, this season has been a rousing disappointment. Although the cast (with one exception) has ben up to their usual sparkling standards, the stories, AND the bad guys are noticeably lackiing. The show has been, unfortunately, boring. And I will say it again. . .nothing personal against the lady, but JLH was not the best choice as a replacement for Miss Triplehorn. Her character adds nothing to the stories and, in fact, diminishes the on-camera presences of her cast-mates. I never thought I would hear myself say this but I'm considering quitting the show to wait and see how the spinoff fairs.
  • Need to replace Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Love Criminal Minds but Jennifer Love-Hewitt? She is just not at the level of the rest of the team - need a stronger replacement who is equal to the rest of the team.
  • Not a fan of JLH

I'm disappointed with the addition of Jennifer love Hewitt! I liked her in other shows but don't think she's a good fit in the Criminal Minds cast. Her character is just blah! Yawn!!! They need to go back to the drawing board!!
  • Calling JLH fat is insulting to women, especially mothers, everywhere

JLH happens to be pregnant, but even if she wasn't calling her fat is very shallow. We all know TV and movies don't reflect what most people look like, and I don't mind that. It's entertainment after all, but when an actor or actress isn't skinny or doesn't remain skinny so what? There's plenty of eye candy on TV. If that's all you want to see watch some "Real Housewives" show about housewives who never do any housework and care more about their Zinfandel than their kids.
  • Please hewitt lose some weight and dissapear forever! Stop ruining talented people's hard work

Loved the show, Love Garcia, JJ and the rest of the cast.

Now seeing jennifer hewitt makes me feel sick and she can't be taken seriously with her past performances.

Absolutely hate jennifer hewitt terrible actress and person, only thing she adds is as set of fake tatas and arrogance and that's it. Anyone would be a better pick all I can say is jennifer needs to die

She's also fat

carrroll -- omg, are you JLH?

Tired of watching JLH in every scene. I hate her even more because she's the focus of the show;Would like to see more of JJ,Hotch Reid Rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia flirting. Garcia needs to go out more often with the rest of the team. Love the humor she brings to the show. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows. Never tired of JJ Hotch Garcia Rossi and Reid,. Wish i can see a little be more JJ.

I find it so disgusting how they're treating AJ and the rest of the cast.

JLH has 20 mins screen time/ ep while AJ has less than 2 mins screen time /ep. How is this fair?
  • More team please

Tired of watching JJ in almost every scene. I Like her character when was part of the team not the focus of the show;Would like to see more of Hotch reid rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia flirting. Garcia needs to go out more often with the rest of the team , she has her Pc and there is always cameras and other pcs to check to ... and internet is very important nowdays. Love the humor she brings to the show. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows. Never tired of Hotch Garcia Rossi and Reid,. Wish i can see a little be more Garcia
  • private jet

If the team has their "own private jet" why is it that the numbers on the side always change?
  • Boring and Predictable

If its not bad writing/bad acting its the terrible special effects. There are plenty of other shows out there that do what Criminal minds fails to do. My advice, watch Law and Order SVU or really anything else similar.
  • A little disturbing sometimes, but interesting nonetheless

I get a little freaked out on some episodes, and squirmy on others, but I have to give them credit, they are interesting.
  • Why do "love"hewitt fans need to promote her 24/7 and bring others down?

JLH and her fans are monsters UrielMendes's comment is the proof to that. He/She wrote at least 30 "reviews" with different names about how amazing jlh is and how she needs even more screen time (while she gets more screen time than anyone else) and this moron is promoting jlh while bashing Shemar Moore and AJ... eueu put the same comment on this site 10000 times. These 2 JLH fans are bullying everyone who thinks that JLH ruined this wonderful show. Sick people......

AJ is having a baby and she still gets treated like sh* by CM fans but mostly she's bullied by the fans of JLH. They're sick bullies. It's heartbreaking what AJ have to endure - JLH fans are sending death threats to her and her unborn baby. To AJ the baby is a miracle, she's not birthing kids 24/7 like JLH. Actually i think JLH and her sick fans have no idea what does this baby means to AJ. It's shocking to see how they're treating her. JLH HIT AJ's belly... i don't know if she did it accidentally or not but she did it and she should get fired because of this. She went way too far with this. She's the worst kind of monster ever.

It's depressing thinking about it but i kinda hope that next season is the last for CM so AJ doesn't have to endure the hatred she gets from JLH fans. It's unfair and so very sad :(
  • Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore. That's all I have to day.... Oh, and the crime scene stuff, that's cool too.
  • Why did they ruin a great show.

When I first stated watching criminal minds the show was dark and you could never see the killers face till the end when they caught him. Then as the years went on they started making it like law and order. Bright scens more talking and you got to see the killers face right in the begin.. Now they added Jennifer love Hewitt, witch makes the show dumb she does nothing for the show. I bet she was just broke and need to do something. Also in the 2nd or third new episode in this year's season she got pregnant wtf who cares and who cares if her first daughter is upset about that. And I didn't even know Jennifer love Hewitt had a man to begin with. This just makes me not want to watch the show any more I hope they change everything back to the way it was.
  • Why, Why, Why Ruin A Good Show

jlh has added nothing to Criminal were the powers that be thinking? They could have just left Tripplehorn's spot vacant. Now jlh is But maybe they are planning to write her out of the show which would make MANY people sayin'
  • Is this site only for talking about TV shows?

Can I not actually watch any older shows here? If so, how?

Thanks for any reply and for any info.
  • Really? Just respect please.

akathleenkellyy, you are posting the same comment always too and bullying me and after that you are saying that I am doing this. I think you don't read my comment at all. I have no words anymore. I just said my opinion, I have never bullyied anyone. I don't have time for this ridiculous argument.

My old post: First of all, this is ridiculous to blame 1 person for all bad comments. I love all Criminal Minds' actors and actresses! I am so happy for AJ's & JLH's pregnancy. I never told any bad thing about them. All cast member are awsome. But first look at all fans wrote terrible comments about JLH. So akathleenkellyy, you are only looking this on your side. I just would like to see all fans would respect to every amazing people who is working so hard to put this perfect show. That's all. I am a JLH fan and if you read all comments, you can see I don't blame anyone for anything and I don't insult to anybody. But the words '' sick people '' brings you the same words that you said to JLH fans because of the same reason. Everyone has to respect to everyone. And please somebody tell me when JLH hit AJ's belly? This is so crazy ridiculous! I never saw any threats to her. I see all biggest JLH fan pages & sites sharing all great news about other cast members with positively and supports them. If you don't know that, check out and tell your opinion then. All cast members are already friends now. They are working together. But all negative comments from fans are making them sad. Like Piaffe28 said, what is the need for some of you to write with such hatred?

I never bullyed any cast member or a fan! akathleenkellyylove, you are saying that JLH fans are bullying you but you are bullying and insulting all JLH fans. I love CM and I love all cast! I hope that every fan of CM especially who doesn't like JLH can see how she is amazing, and they can respect to everyone. I never saw a JLH fan insult and wrote comment with hatred to any cast member of CM especially to AJ. Everyone has to search all news about what or who they are have problem with. It' not only for people who doesn't like JLH, it also for JLH fans like I am. I am so happy for all cast members of CM are friends and I am also so happy for AJ and JLH are pregnant for their 2nd child at the same time. This is so cute.

I think people who writes terrible things about JLH out of their minds and they are so rude. I can't believe these disgusting comments about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is such a amazing person. She is a good actress and very talented. She is singer, actress, director, producer. At least just respect her career and experience. She is in this bussiness for a very long time. Besides it is not easy to join to a serie that aires for 10 season! Everyone know each other. If you never watch her just watch a movie or show of her. She is so nice person to everyone. The show is wonderful nothing has changed. She is really great fit in this character. Just don't blame her and don't be disappointed. If the producers of Criminal Minds didn't love or believe her, they wouldn't ask her if she want to be in the show. So just trust her for a second and watch the show. You'll see it. You don't have to love her but at least try to understand her and respect her. As a fan of JLH, I really loved her in this character, she is doing her best.
Hit