Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (566)

• criminal minds sucks

Season 8, JJ gets kidnap and tortured and then rescued and then handcuffs are taken off and she is able to run after the killer!!!! Jesus Christ can a actor get worse at acting and whoever the writers are please find another job. Mandy Patinkin was so right to leave this series!
  • ENOUGH Shemar Moore and AJCook

I don't care about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Seriously guys.

Calm down.

She doesn't take much screen times

EXACTLY like Gubler and Gibson.

There are others who ALWAYS CBS and official account CARE ABOUT MOOOORRREE.

SHAME MOORE and AJCOCK.

OH. I made mistakes. OOPS!

Can I ask you some questions dear CBS and FUCKing Messa, the main writer BITCH???

WHERE HAVE THERE BEEN GUBLER's NAME MENTIONING on YOUR official account???

Even about Gideon's death ep, YOU IDIOTS or HATERS of GUBLER NEVER

N EV ER MENTIONED his NAME.

Even though, MORE VIEWERS talk about Reid and Gubler's performance than Kirsten's writings.

YOU NEVER MENTIONED HIS NAME.

AND GIBSON???

Seriously.

ENOUGH OF and FED UP WITH SHAME OLD UGLY MOORE and AJ centric COOK.

ENOUGH.

E N O U G H

And also MOST of VIEWERS HATE HOW EASILY YOU ASSHOLE KILLED GIDEON!

I dreamed one day I could see REID'S SPINOFF and GIDEON IN IT.

"FUCK YOU"

This is the words what almost all the viewers want to say.

Well, EXCEPT NOISY MINORITY, Shame Moom fans and AJCock fans.

In every show award that fairly nominate Matthew Gray Gubler as well as Morgan, MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER WINS OVER SHAME ugly MOORE.

EVERYTIME.

And I'M NOT even LYING!!!!

Even on twitter or instagram HOT GUYS votes, GUBLER NEVER FAILED to have done a HUGE TRIUMPH OVER ugly MOORE.

And even in fan bases, sometimes GIBSON WINS some votes, but ugly MOORE HAS NEVER.

N E V E R.

HOW MUCH MONEY the AGENCY of Shame MOORE PAID I don't know, but speaking of viewers

DONE WITH BIASED ON SHAMER MOORE and AJCOCK.

MORE TIME, MORE SPOTLIGHT and MORE GUESTs on other talk shows FOR MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER.

and then THOMAS GIBSON.

ENOUGH.

JUST

E N O U G H

Oh, and to UGLY SHAME MOORE and AJ COCK fans.

STOP PICKING ON JLH!! YOU FUCKING BLIND MINORITIES!!!

JLH is WAY MORE FAMOUS than Shame Moore or AJCock.

I KNOW HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE, I KNOW!

Now.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT the FUCKing YOUR FILTHY MOUTHs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLH IS WAY MORE AMAZING and MORE PROFESSIONAL ACTRESS than AJCOCK.

OK??

Guys please.

ACCEPT the REALITY.

Reality means NUMBERS.

Numbers mean ratings and iMDB starmeter.

Facebook favs CAN BE BOUGHT and NO URBAN PPL are ON IT for these couple of years. It's statics speaking.

Twitter users are proved that live more in towns than FB users, still no professionals count on FB or Twitter.

They count on iMDB starmeter, and ratings.

And iMDB starmeter ,or more precisely to say auto correct worlds' voices meter, always tells Mattew Gray Gubler is ONLY realy celebrity, NEVER Shame Moore.

Shame Moore is alwost the same ranked

as Thomas Gibson.

Well, AFTER that CBS's FOCUSING ONLY on Shame Moore.

You'll get what I want to say.

And AJCOCK???

WHO??????????????

I heard Japan or Asia except China, the one moron, is very good at predicting the next break.

And I found Japanese votes for HOT guys told Matt Bomer is #1 and Matthew Gray Gubler is #2 over Ian Sommerhalder.

And there is absoulutely NO Shemer Moore.

Should I keep on this??

No, I think you are getting me now.

ENOUGH OF Shemer and AJ.

The WORLD, seriously the world, including OUTSIDE of US is ENOUGH of SHAME old UGLY MOOM and AJCOCK.

I used to love JJ and AJCOOK. She was really off beet and had a great personality.

But now?

She is JUST A BITCH LOVING CENTRIC.

Please.

SPARE MORE TIME WITH REID and GUBLER.

GUBLER. is IMPORTANT.

HE is the ONLY ONE who WON Twitter votes over the NATHAN FILLION.

REID COULDN'T WIN OVER RICHARD CASTLE.

Criminal Minds over Castle?

ARE YOU LIVING in MARS?

And GUBLER WON over Fillion at wordpress or WHEREVER.

NOT Reid.

And MATTHEW GUBLER is the ONE who ranked within top 30th of USA and Canada dramas' characters, but Criminal Minds itself was in 62TH.

Morgan??

WHO??????

Dear CBS and Criminal Minds producers.

Empire @fox is earning more and more viewerships by every week.

But you the stupidest people keep on ignoring Reid and Gubler, the one 99% of original viewers wanna watch centric and miss most.

You idiots even ignore ONLY HIM.

Now REID can't beat Castle but MATTHEW CAN.

STILL You HATE ONLY GUBLER.

WHAT'S the POINT OF IT?

And about Thomas Gibson.

Well, hes alcoholic and hes rather nothing for viewers than fans expecting.

STILL, I'm so SORRY FOR HIM, b/c hes NOTHING.

Even in Gideon's death episode, he in background.

I don't hate Rossi but C'MON!!!!

Reid and Hotch and GIDEON were the one big kinda FAMILY!!!!

WHERE WAS HOTCH?

I RESPECT GUBLER and GIBSON.

I love Darma? and Greg.

I just LOVE, ADORE and RESPECT Gubler as a true actor.

I respect Joe and Vagsness too.

But.

Fist of all, GUBLER HAS BEEN TOO NEGLECTED.

SERIOUSLY.

TOO UNDERRATED.

Secondly, idc about Gibson, but HOTCH IS THE LEADER, NO MORGAN or Rossi.

FUCK YOU CBS and CrimMinds_CBS.

SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THEM.

And if you DO WANT WIN some PCA or some voting awards,

SPOTLIGHT GUBLER.

WHATEVER you and CM STUPID FANS FUZZ or claim, GUBLER is the ONE VIEWERS WANT MOST. NOT REID BUT GUBLER.

JUST INVITE Gubler on Ellen's show or some talk show on CBS.

JUST PUSH GUBLER NOT REID.

IT WILL WORK.

And about Hotch.

MORGAN is NEVER the LEADER of the

TEAM.

Oh. Do you, CBS remember the word, "TEAM"???

Well, the LEADER of the TEAM is HOTCH.

NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT.

JUST FOCUSE MORE on REID and may be more Garcia.

IT will WORK.

If you, CBS and official account or PEOPLE's Choice lol Award keep on sticking to ONLY SHAME MOORE and AJCOCK,

RATINGS WOULD BE DEAD COMPLETELY

SOON.

I SWEAR.

Should I say thank you Empire @FOX???

STOP fricking BIASED ONLY ON SHAME MOOM and AJCOCK.

Rating droppings is nothing to do with JLH.

WHO CARES ABOUT JLH??

IT'S BECAUSE

CBS, officials and fuckin Hollywood HAVE BEEN IGNORing MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER and HOTCH, and DISMISSed PAGET BREWSTER.

And BIASED ON UGLY, "UGLIER" SHAME MOORE than GUBLER.

PLEASE IDIOT OLD UGLY BLIND, HOLLYWOOD BITCHES.

SHAME old MOOM IS UGLY.

U G L Y.

JUST ABS GUYS are OUT OF DATE.

NOT IN.

PLEASE.

YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Gray Gubler>>>>Thomas Gibson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>may be Joe Mantegna.

This is what ex viewers feel.

WAKE UP HOLLYWOOD.

PLEASE.

I'M SOOOO SAD HOW STUPID YOU guys ARE as ONE of ex Hollywood ppl.

CBS and SHAME MOORE or AJCOCK

fans' should accept the reality.

YOU GUYS SUCK. NO MAJOIRITY SUPPORT YOU.

• Get rid of Jennifer Love Hewitt -she sucks!

This my favorite show and is being Ruined by having JLH in it! This show is/was great with the cast that made it successful and popular! If not broke, why change it! Love the cast. -as is! Not with phoney, over-rated, washed up, has been actors like -Jennifer Love Hewitt, trying to regurgitate her crappy acting career and Scabbing onto other peoples success And an already good show. Don't need or want her on Crim Minds -and Ruining it! Will have to switch to another show if JLH stays and ruins Criminal Minds! Get rid of JLH! Leave the cast as is, if need New cast get New, fresh faces, new blood actors who can earn their place, and acting reputation on show. -NOT JLH! SHE SUCKS! Many thumbs down, with her on it! Rating: 0. ***DEFINITELY RUINING THE SHOW. GET RID OF JLH! They Have dumbed down the script and by having this crappy low budget phoney, & RUINING THE show -as expected! She SUCKS & does Not suit or belong on this show, AND YES, NEEDS TO GO BACK TO TALKING TO GHOSTS! Get rid of JLH AND KILL OFF HER CHARACTER ASAP, THIS WILL NOT IMPACT THE SHOW AT ALL! NO LOSS! Rating: -10 with JLH on it! GET JLH OFF CRIMINAL MINDS!
  • missing conection -10 SE

I just want repeat mark.

The chem between characters is weak and I feel like missing some scene, althoug I have been watching the episode since the first scene.

I am following other series and somehow I can connect the actors/characters...

• keep the original cast and very dissapoint with season 9 and 10

I like a team job not a character job. A good balance between characters, and i really miss the chemistry the characters used to have. They always got involved into one and others they looked like a familly. No need a new profiler but better scripts, and creepy stories ; If any i miss Strauss or similar agent . And a miss Reid and garcia's brillant minds.. Never loved JJ character, but she is part of the team and i accept was sweet, now as a profiler she is boring, arrogant, distant. cold. Hotch doesn't look the chief lately. Garcia used to be perky, funny, smart, she didn't like to see horror pics. but she could handle pretty well, she always care about the others, got involved and investigated side by side with the profilers, now she is just a "fast looking info machine" what a waste of a character who was an ex hacker, and a expert IT. And they all talk so od dissapoint lately. Loved the episodes where one of the team has a probleam and the entire team helped him. This show now looks more like a episode focus character with somebody of the team helping, and the others?? do they care? i doesn't looks like.
  • JLH - Doesn't Fit

Ben a fan since the beginning. Never missed an episode. After JLH joining the cast I actually stopped watching after 2 of the new episodes. I decided to go back to it because I do think the rest of the cast & writers are have nothing against her at all, however she sticks out like a sore thumb. Her acting skills are not up to the standard of the other actors. I wish her the best of luck, just please write her out of this series.
  • Should be renamed to Coincidental Minds

some excellent plots but what does my head in is Garcia who has access to every single computer system in the world and security camera footage in every store.

Ruin's it really, she talks and types at the same time at the speed of light, sometimes not even looking at the computer. Most hilarious episode ever was when Prentis "died", she had to find a building somewhere in the entire city that could house an arsenal, it took 2 seconds flat - couldn't stop laughing.

Still watch it though as some really good story lines, just wish Garcia wasn't so fake!
  • UGLY

Whomever is in charge of haircuts and color on Criminal Minds NEEDS to be fired.... AJ's long hair looks like a high school bimbo. JLH's hair,,, whats with the stringy long strands? Spincers hair looks like he put his finger in a light socket. Penelope's haircolor,,,, and CUT... looked best when she was light Blonde, NOT RED..... Not the red blonde with roots she has now, and her haircut..... does not flatter her AT ALL...
  • JLH b'bye

PLEASE!! Get off my favorite show!! You are bringing it down with your Buffy stuff. Be careful what you sign up for. It might stick with you!

• Feedback to CBS

Many of you were mentioning that you wanted to let CBS know how you feel directly about this horrible season of Criminal Minds. You can right them directly here: cbsdotcom / feedback

Perhaps we can rescue this once great show. However, it may have already jumped the shark and may not be salvageable. :-(
  • Just respect please

I just can't believe these comments about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is such a amazing person. She is a good actress and very talented. She is singer, actress, director, producer. At least just respect her career and experience. She is in this bussiness for a very long time. It is not easy to join to a serie that aires for 10 season! Everyone know each other. If you never watch her just watch a movie or show of her. She is so nice person to everyone. The show is wonderful nothing has changed. She is really great fit in this character. Just don't blame her and don't be disappointed. If the producers of Criminal Minds didn't love or believe her, they wouldn't ask her if she want to be in the show. So just trust her for a second and watch the show. You'll see it. You don't have to love her but at least try to understand her and respect her. As a fan of JLH, I really loved her in this character, she is doing her best.
  • Criminal Minds

The only show on television that I watch on a regular basis is Criminal Minds. I stopped for a bit in 2014 earlier but I caught up to the present.

I am sorry for the comments I made a while back.

Reid is my favorite actor.

You, the cast, deserve so much for the work you put into this wonderful show for us to enjoy every week.
  • Disappointed

This used to be my favourite show until they putted JLH in this caracter.

She ruined this show for me, im going to stay very disapponted if she stays on the show.
  • Disappointed on character changes

2.5
    As much as I like Jennifer Love Hewitt and most of her movies and shows, on the contrary, I don't find Hewitt's acting as a behavioral analysis believable. I like Lola Glaudini and I miss her and Mandy Patinkin. I'm most disappointed that Glaudini was replaced by Hewitt.
  • Elephant memory

I like this show I've become more cautious where to go and who to trust
  • Horrible Decision

JLH ruined it. She needs to go back to talking to ghosts. I refuse to watch the new season. I'll stick to the reruns.
  • Going worse, every season...

you are turning this excellent much graphic... and it was one of my favourites...
  • Turn on the lights!!

Love, Love, Love this show! My favorite by far, but please turn on the lights. Episodes just keep getting darker, like being shot in the dark! Example: Episode on November 20, 2014.

Thank you!
  • Why all the hating on JLH

Am I the only one who quite likes her on the show? I've been a huge fan from day one and I'm still enjoying it with JLH. I haven't seen her in much other than ghost whisperer and she was likeable in that.

I like what she brings to the team, she loosens them up a little due to her complete openness , humour and self deprecation. She's abit different, has a lighter, cheeky approach at times which I think the team needs and will appreciate. She is again likeable and I think she fitted in well with the group.

• Agree with ALL of the previous titles

I am a long time fan of the show but with the addition of JLH I am also losing interest this season. I am hoping that the powers that control the show realize JLH needs to go. I can't believe that the other actors don't realize what is happening. Please fix this problem.
  • I'm not alone

1.5
    I have no idea whether producers, directors and writers monitor this site for feedback, but I've not found any other avenue that seemed appropriate or sufficient including the CBS website. So, I am in hopes that this reaches those that matter!

I don't remember ever commenting on programming before. I don't really do blogs and I don't follow celebrities. Nevertheless, i'm compelled to find some outlet for my frustration with, what has been, one of only a few shows I watch regularly -Criminal Minds. I was not especially fond of Paget's replacement, but apparently I'm not alone in finding JLH so poorly suited to the show, that I'm starting to loose interest. I'm not a fan of her, or anything she's done, in general, as I find her to be a poor actress and somewhat dull. Watching her on CI well it's frustrating to the point of being irritating.

While I'm doing this, and as an aside, I'll also add that I find the romance between Morgan and Savanna to be uninspired, almost strained. As hard as it is, on occasion, to imagine the connection between Morgan and Garcia that's more genuine and appealing to watch-even if it never becomes romantic.

I'm going to make another entry, for another program, and will monitor feedback for a day or so which I hope will come within that time, because I anticipate this to be the end of my celebrity/programming posting! If there is another, or more direct means of leaving feedback for those with the interest and power to influence change, I welcome that information.

Thanks

• kill off kate already

i know u taught it was a good idea but you are wrong! i cant stand her on the show shes making me not want to watch a show ive seen for 10 yrs she has ruined every show shes been on terrible actress please kill her off soon i dont understand what the writers taught but im about to find some thing else to watch

• Hello CBS - #criminalminds - Please find a way to get rid of JLH!

JLH does not belong on this show. I have always loved the casting on this show, but why JLH? She brings nothing to the series. She's not a skilled enough actress to seperate from her other work. Her choices on this series view more like first year acting. The audience is speaking here. Please CBS - take note. Sorry, Jennifer - I'm not a hateful person, I just think you and CBS have made a bad choice.
  • Criminal Minds is on the road to cancellation

This show is one of my favorites but this season is the worst. Are they dumbing down the writing? I am so disappointed. I tried to like JLH put she just doesn't work for me. However, she is not the only concern. There does not seem to be the same cohesive, intelligent plot development. The episodes are boring and predictable. The biggest upset is that Criminal Minds has lost its edge. There is nothing that makes want to watch. I fear that this show will sadly get chopped from CBS. A great show that seems to have lost it's writers.
  • awful JLH

please writers get ride of callahan, hire a chief section like a mature lady that gives hard time to the team, like strauss, and more screentime for Reid and garcia, and less of JJ also.
  • Not in LOVE

Definitely not in love with the addition of JLH to Criminal Minds. Her look is terrible for such a pretty lady. I don't see her lasting the season, there is not chemistry with the cast.
  • SADDNESS....

I use to love this show, it is the only show I have ever watched constantly. I use to make sure I never worked Wednesdays just to watch this. However now I think I may start working, because I can't stand JLH, her acting I swear is getting worse. I am with everyone else I hope they killer her off or something before the end of the season because if not I am most likely just not going to be able to watch. That or I will have to continue what I am doing now, and only partly pay attention.
  • more reid and Garcia

I don't care about JLH, i wish Reid and garcia have more screentime, same for Hotch and Rossi, those are my favorite characters
  • MORE REID

I don't care JLH. Or I like her waay more than Shemar Moom centric.

more Morgan? Ew.

Please.

Which character the fandom always tells the most fav?

WHY the heck CBS just KEEPS ON TRYING hard to CUT Reid's time,which seems almost they wanna get rid of Reid or Matthew Gubler??

At least one thing great about Season 10.

LESS Morgan.

Thank God, JLH.

Seriously, without Reid and Garcia, the team won't work properly.

But Garcia, my love, seems that CBS tries to spare more time for her.

But REID?

On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever social media!

CBS just keeps on ignoring Reid or Matthew Gubler.

Is that so difficult even to mention his name?

Enough of it!

It's plain rude.

And if you hate so much that there is an atmosphere that even mentioning the name of Gubler or Reid is forbidden, just FIRE REID!

He deserves way more respect and appreciated.

PS

Some self-claiming Reid fan said, "full fan base doesn't tell Reid is popular.

Well as you said, " full fan base" is "silent" and doesn't vote any.

A moron didn't seem to know, that's why it's called,"ratings".

And "ratings" tells Morgan has never ever been the most popular, or either the actor has.

Almost all the Morgan centric eps dropped ratings compared to former eps. And so did the actor's guest starring talk shows.

But Reid "centric" eps almost always raise the ratings.

THANK YOU.

I don't think you are a Reid's fan.

Self-claiming means NOTHING.

And as you, I think other character fan, said, if you really don't appreciate "dedicated" fans' "hundreds" votes, then why you complain and care about them??? Huh? It seems controversial.

And if as you try to believe "only dedicated fans' votes" mean nothing, CBS shouldn't broadcast like People's Choice Award at all, OR shouldn't have said,"vote for Shemar" on Twitter. Don't you think so?

And at least, you admitted Reid or Gubler has dedicated fans. But you almost seem to want to say he isn't as popular as like Morgan?

Well then, I'm so sorry for you about the fact that Morgan or the actor isn't so attractive to get even the small number of dedicated fans when there are way more "silent" Morgan fans IN YOUR MIND.

Well for me, Morgan or Shemar fans look exactly like the old girls who are frantic with voting things, but yeah they may be silent.

LOL.

• Get Rid of JLH and have more of Moore on this show

This year's Criminal Minds Adding Jennifer Love Hewitt is a mistake. The character Derek Morgan needs more show time, not Don't keep changing this show to please some stupid actress who wants her mug on a major tv I can see the show going downhill since Morgan has been put in the background. This is my favorite tv show, or was up until this year.
Run