Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning October 1, 2014

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (509)

• best show on tv

enjoy watching CM, one of the best show on tv. Love the cast. But still want some characters to be developeed like Garcia and Hotch, really miss them last 2 seasons. And JJ less arrogant, miss JJ /garcia frienship. Love Garcia interacting with the team, and going out with them to different places. I miss Garcia and Morgan flirting also. Hope season 10 isn't about JJ and the new agent. Love how Garcia present the cases
  • Inappropriate/unprofessional behavior, stereotyping????!!!!

don't agree at all.. This is a show, and i like the cast. the relation between Morgan and Garcia inapropiate? This is a show, love Morgan and Garcia flirting. Can you imagen Rossi or Hotch catching an unsurb? that should be inapropiate also,because their ages, but we like. I hope season 10 isn't focus on JJ and JLH
  • Criminal Minds

Cannot get enough of this show I have watched every episode since the beginning. Can't wait for the new season to start hope JLH is a good fit.
  • season 9 isn't my favorite of CM but still love it . I would like for season 10 a little be less of JJ

What happened this season? some episodes were ok, I enjoyed the funny team moments. But... JJ characters looks different,.. distant from the team, bossy.. icy i MISS Garcia funny responses ,she is opend minded, sparky, brillant, but season 9 seems to forget about Garcia and Reid characters. I don't like to see Garcia so nervous,, exagerating her gestures , love that Garcia sparky, funny, always has something to say, not when she is overreacting
  • tiresome of JJ like more a team job.

Tired of watching JJ in almost every scene. Like her before. Would like to see more of Hotch reid rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia flirtations. Love Garcia character, she needs to go out more often with the team, Who ever wants to see more of a professional work and think is a scandalous behavior that this show has a litte be of humor needs to watch another show.
  • Note to Writers

Bring back Beth Riesgraf !

As a new character: one that reminds Reid of Maeve, but isn't her. Let her be blonde, brilliant, way more fun and energetic than more Maeve ever got to be - other words, Parker ;-) with a different name. She would be the perfect match for Reid - please, please.
  • Average to good...

I initially liked the chemistry between the actors involved in this show but they run so many repeats that it has worn a bit thin of late. They often seemed to come up with complex plots which is good from a viewing perspective, but sometimes I find it comes off as just another Police Procedural which can is the most predictable genre that has ever existed. Good guys win and bad guy loses. I think there is not much to that. Could be better.
  • Inappropriate/unprofessional behavior, stereotyping

While there are flaws and other things that sometimes bug me about this show, I still like it. But I have to wonder whether Reed would really get by with that goofy hairdo, for one thing, Garcia goes way over the line in her actions and in the way she talks to the agents, and the interactions (foreplay?) between Morgan & Garcia are totally unprofessional. It drives me up a wall the way they talk to each other ("Baby girl", "I give great phone", something which would NEVER be tolerated in any profession, let alone one that's part of the federal government. And the sexual innuendos between the latter two characters also reinforce the stereotype of the overweight white female/black male attraction or relationship.
  • Sorta, kinda too many mistakes

As much as I love Criminal Minds, ie Shemar Moore, your scriptwriters need a technical adviser badl y! Having studied Criminal Justice, Forensics and worked at a large police department, albeit a civilian, I pick up so many mistakes in the show it's crazy making. Just one among many is a rerun I saw recently on A&E. The show was called something 'Hanley" where a woman walks into a gun store, is shown a .38 and the owner of 20 something years walks away from her with the gun right in front of her to help another customer. Sorry guys, but no gun store owner is ever going to do something like that or he would have been dead a long time ago. Common Sense! Please, get a technical adviser before some of us go nuts, lol! Just a thought, thanks.
  • Always the same

1.5
    I might have missed a season but I didn't notice. Characters are the same in that there's NO character development. The murders are as disgustingly brutal as always. Ho, hum....
  • How do They Know?

I may not be the first to say this, but... they are always in different cities, how do they always know where the chases are and who is closest? I am lucky to know my way around a small town after a few weeks, either they have the best GPS system ever or they all have maps in their brains of every city everywhere.....
  • too much hair

why do all of the women on Criminal Minds have the same boring hair-do It makes some of the older look even older. How about a pixie cut or bob shake it up a little
  • Way too much Morgan!

Too much Morgan on every episode. He is always the one having too much roles and the one arresting while other group end up somewhere else!! Just tired of Morgan!!! Too much of him!!!
  • Love it so far

I have only just started watching Criminal Minds and currently on season 3. Loving it so far! There hasnt been many, if any episodes, that i didnt like. Love the characters and their individual development and character backgrounds. My favourite character would have to be Morgan or Penelope!
  • MGG's contract

MGG's contract will be up after season nine. Will his contract be renewed? I sure hope so.

Oh, and by the way, enough about bionic JJ. It seems that season nine wasn't Criminal Minds but "The JJ Show and Those Other Guys That Are Just Standing
  • Very enjoyable until series 7

Why oh why oh why did they have to bring Prentiss back? She has to be the most annoying, ,

Misplaced, badly acted character I've ever endured.

I'm sure she's still lying, and will betray rhe team again, or put herself first and get someone killed, if we get really lucky maybe she'lll get dead again and stay dead

I'm also sick of hearing freakshow Penelope endlessly remind ufs (or herself?) how wonderful and indespensable she is.

Rant over.

It's still a great show though and the rest of the characters are really entertaining, ...
  • Please change the vehicle

No matter where the team lands to investigate a crime, they have the same SUV.
  • ddaddaa

Katherine . I see what you mean... Ashley `s stori is astonishing... on thursday I got a top of the range Lancia Straton after having made $8907 this - four weeks past an would you believe 10/k lass month . it's certainly the most-financialy rewarding I've had . I actually started nine months/ago and straight away was bringing in over $77 per-hr . check out the post right here
  • Still a "Mind"-bending fave of mine!

I've watched from the beginning! Love the characters. Morgan and Penelope's flirty, friend-zone thing is refreshing! And, of course, you gotta love doesn't wish they could have an eidetic memory! Most of us struggle to remember what day of the week it is! However, they do need to decide whether Prentiss is a "now you see me" or a "now you don't"! See ya next time!
  • all or most

The character of Emily really added to the shows. Try the character again if possible full time.
  • gotta love reid

Im on to season 6 they only have upto season 4 on netflix so had to download the rest.

Love the storylines and characters are so likeable
  • Triplehorn still sucking the oxygen out of every scene she is in.

1.5
    It was wonderful seeing Paget last week so going back to the Triplehorn thing was just too painful this week.. I think the Triplehorn character is out of sinc with the show. Not a good fit. Either her character is dead and the writers need to fix this or she is not up for this role. I have watched this show for years but the episodes that feature her character are too painful to slog through, I just don't care about this character or lack of one. Sorry Jean
  • Tradeing up- Love Blake

Jeanne Tripplehorn is my favorite of all the female dark haired agents. I have watched this show from the beginning and she is the most believable. The character she portrays dominates over her looks which have been so distracting in the previous agents, although I like that her intelligent look gives the character dimension. I was ready for another character that I had to tolerate because I like the show, but I gave her a chance and love the character Blake. Looking back at her career, it is interesting that she is prettier as she ages! Always love Shemar!
  • Addiction comes naturally...

I was never stuck with a series, never followed one, until I watched the 1st episode of CM. Since then I'm the biggest and most loyal fan. I never schedule anything the day of each show. It's interesting, educative, smart, with a constant development, brilliant, mind blowing! I love each and every one of all characters, so different and yet so amazing. Everyone gives their personal touch to this show. I wish it will continue for many more years.
  • Best Show Ever

I can't help loving it. Despised all the switches in the characters, the deaths and joys, the love and hate on the show. Not the biggest fan go Tripplehorn, but she is loads better than rogue Lola Glaudini. The only thing I would have liked to see more of is those prison interviews directly with the serial killers. They say they keep profiles on file, and that they study the serial killers. I would like to see more bat that! But as always LOVE on the tvscreen for me!

• Still hooked...

I still like most of the stories (Although I wonder why some people complains about the gore, since this show is about rather bizarre crimes), and I learnt to accept that some characters are gone for good, and some new ones are here to stay. Still, I wish the cast would get smaller. I don't get the need to increase the cast all the time, because that means even less screen time for former main characters. I also wish Garcia wouldn't present the cases, since she is ok but in smaller doses, and as long as she doesn't make those awful out-of-lie comments, and I wish JJ wouldn't become a 'profiler', since I find her rather boring. I am worried that the 200 episode will be another family drama as the ending of season seven. I which her family was given the biggest spot and two annoying episodes to resolve the situation. I wish the original main characters (Hotch, Morgan and Reid) would get more screen time. Sometimes, specially with Hotch and Reid, you can barely tell what they did in the episodes.
  • Best Show Around

I really love this show. I have all the seasons up to eight. I love the clues and pieces that the team has to put together to complete the puzzle. I like Agent Blake but I hate how Agent Prentiss is gone. I really dislike how the killed Meave. I was like really? Agent Reid has so much stuff going on in his life and they just BAM! kill his one lover. It irks me. I really do like this show, though. It is amazing.
  • crminal minds love this show

i love the whole cast and I look forward to seeing esai morales. The only character on this show that I hate is agent blake. I would like to see love interest for dr reid and david rossi. Kill off agent blake and explore all characters back story.
  • Getting better with age, like fine wine!

Jus finished watching "Bully". Can't believe after l these year of not missing an episode, the can still write moving personal stories. I love all the cast and miss the old ones who've left. Keep up the great work.
  • okay- not a fan yet

am new to the show, in season 2 now, the stories are usually good, sometimes a bit predictable, other times very unbelievable and too far fetched, but the cast for me makes the show so far, I like them all with the exception of Elle..

but the use of the word un-sub many times in every episode is becoming annoying, distracting and weird...

I hope they stop that very, very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

at first I had to google it to find out what the hell they were talking about and now it is just annoying, how many times can we use that word in one episode?