Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (603)

• Loved it now HATE it!

WAS one of my favorite shows: I have every season until JLH arrived on the scene. What were they thinking? I just don't get it a profiler she is not! Her character is ridiculous and annoying. I've stopped watching the show hoping she will be replaced by a more serious character like Emily - All the other characters are amazing especially Derek and Penelope...

• best show ever!

i love this show and the characters are amazing and each and every one of them having such a distinct personality just flares the show up even more
  • love it

I dont watch much tv but this is one show i love!
  • Out of JLH

God, i been watching the serie from the first episode and i love all the actors but i hate JLH in the show! She do not have the profile for the show!
  • Disney Destroyer hits Criminal Minds.

Why destroy an elegant, well-balanced and talented series by casting a female with opposite attributes? Hell, has Jennifer Love Hewitt put money into the show otherwise who would be stupid enough to cast and feature her? She was OK in Disney but in Criminal Minds? I'm guessing there's a competition as to who has the most untidy hair. Looks great on Matthew Gray Gubler, not so on the Disney Destroyer.
  • Not fitting properly

Criminal minds is my absolute favo show. Up until this season i havent had many complaints. But Jennifer Love Hewitt does not bring anything to the Table. Lets look all of her predecessors..

1. Elle - Intelligent and good with profiling.

2. Emily - Intelligent, good profiler, and linguist.

3. Blake- Intelligent , cud do crossword with Reid( i like that a lot, i just felt Reid was alone that way after giddeon left)

and now Kate Callahan what does she bring to the team, her intense liking to puppies and kittens who doesnt like them. She is just not BAU material at this point. She does not have the edge the others had something to make her bond. it looks like bits and pieces thrown together to potray a charachter. she does a good job with what she is given but shes not given much. please bring her to the forefront with a something that will give her an edge. or just replace her charachter

her adopted niece story just isnt cutting it.
  • don't forget why the BAU was created.

OMG JLH has already been in 23 episodes placed next to Mandy Patinkin's count of 47 episodes???

Wasn't it David Rossi & Jason Gideon that formed the BAU in the first place ??

The BAU previously the BSU transformed from not just a scientific perspective,

Criminal Minds is a crime drama based on the Idea that the types of Criminals [ MINDS ] the BAU was formed to analyze show a deficiency and are damaged to the point they cannot be re-institutionalized. This is why the bad guys are often shot dead at the end of every episode (which by the way is totally contrary to the actual legal system).

The BAU is a specialized unit dealing and profiling "specialized" criminals that are fit into a psychopathic pigeon-hole. I enjoy watching the show because of what the BAU was initially formed to do. Apparently a need was met. This was fore-shadowed in a very recent episode that starred Ben Savage. Ya'll remember?

Spencer Reid cannot just get a Girlfriend.....

JLH can not replace Alex Blake with Kate Callihan's seemingly executive producer Persona on Episodes where she just sits as a figure-head that is Ill-placed.

Please don't play down the strength of this show by adding actors that apparently have "PULL" in the Industry.

JLH must have got together with Mark Gordon and Erica Messer with this proposal. "I am too heavy with my pregnant body to make money in sexy roles at this time.... do you have any convenient actor slots I can just slide into ?"

Why Sure Jenny, we can place you on Criminal Minds whereas you have no background but apparently everyone just accepts you as one of their peers and you can even take on a Matriarchal role and everyone will just conform to your will..... as a new member.... in a highly accredited series..... with a previously fantastic dynamic..... and actors who have more talent than you...... Considering that you JLH can no longer rely on your curves to put together a bank roll for the time being. We will give you a break because well..... you are so darned Charismatic!
  • Stop Bashing People, Please!!!

Bashing Jennifer Love Hewitt may be a way to vent, but it isn't fair to her, or to the rest of the cast. Criminal Minds continues to be one of the few TV series that I watch. It was good last year, the years before that, and it still is. JLH is an actor. She is a grownup now. Stop judging the appearance of a pregnant woman against some preconceived stereotype and start paying attention to what the entire cast is doing, please! If we're lucky, we get to grow older, right? I sincerely doubt any of us know these folks personally. This is a freaking good show!!! That said, I do wish that female characters such as Paget Brewster were still part of the cast... but not at the expense of any characters currently involved.
  • Suck it Up JLH Haters

JLH is not the whole show and if it takes the addition of her character to stop watching after ten years then GO. Guess what? We have this little thing could freewill. DON"T WATCH IT! Simple as that. But, seriously, why feel the need to post about it all the freaking time? And to twingmma, JLH is pregnant that is why she is 'fat' and can't 'lose weight', moron. It's keyboard warriors like you that should be kicked off forums and social media. See, at the end of the day, she will have her baby and go back to her pre-baby weight, looking as beautiful as ever, whereas you, a disgusting bully, will always be ugly on the inside.
  • stopped watching due to the JLH addition.

I loved this show.. when she is gone ill watch it again..
  • What Have You Done

What have you people done to this great television series. So far, this season has been a rousing disappointment. Although the cast (with one exception) has ben up to their usual sparkling standards, the stories, AND the bad guys are noticeably lackiing. The show has been, unfortunately, boring. And I will say it again. . .nothing personal against the lady, but JLH was not the best choice as a replacement for Miss Triplehorn. Her character adds nothing to the stories and, in fact, diminishes the on-camera presences of her cast-mates. I never thought I would hear myself say this but I'm considering quitting the show to wait and see how the spinoff fairs.
  • Need to replace Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Love Criminal Minds but Jennifer Love-Hewitt? She is just not at the level of the rest of the team - need a stronger replacement who is equal to the rest of the team.
  • Not a fan of JLH

I'm disappointed with the addition of Jennifer love Hewitt! I liked her in other shows but don't think she's a good fit in the Criminal Minds cast. Her character is just blah! Yawn!!! They need to go back to the drawing board!!
  • Calling JLH fat is insulting to women, especially mothers, everywhere

JLH happens to be pregnant, but even if she wasn't calling her fat is very shallow. We all know TV and movies don't reflect what most people look like, and I don't mind that. It's entertainment after all, but when an actor or actress isn't skinny or doesn't remain skinny so what? There's plenty of eye candy on TV. If that's all you want to see watch some "Real Housewives" show about housewives who never do any housework and care more about their Zinfandel than their kids.
  • Please hewitt lose some weight and dissapear forever! Stop ruining talented people's hard work

Loved the show, Love Garcia, JJ and the rest of the cast.

Now seeing jennifer hewitt makes me feel sick and she can't be taken seriously with her past performances.

Absolutely hate jennifer hewitt terrible actress and person, only thing she adds is as set of fake tatas and arrogance and that's it. Anyone would be a better pick all I can say is jennifer needs to die

She's also fat

carrroll -- omg, are you JLH?

Tired of watching JLH in every scene. I hate her even more because she's the focus of the show;Would like to see more of JJ,Hotch Reid Rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia flirting. Garcia needs to go out more often with the rest of the team. Love the humor she brings to the show. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows. Never tired of JJ Hotch Garcia Rossi and Reid,. Wish i can see a little be more JJ.

I find it so disgusting how they're treating AJ and the rest of the cast.

JLH has 20 mins screen time/ ep while AJ has less than 2 mins screen time /ep. How is this fair?
  • More team please

Tired of watching JJ in almost every scene. I Like her character when was part of the team not the focus of the show;Would like to see more of Hotch reid rossi and Garcia characters, And i miss Morgan and garcia flirting. Garcia needs to go out more often with the rest of the team , she has her Pc and there is always cameras and other pcs to check to ... and internet is very important nowdays. Love the humor she brings to the show. And if somebody want to watch a more proffesional behavior they should watch documentaries shows. Never tired of Hotch Garcia Rossi and Reid,. Wish i can see a little be more Garcia
  • private jet

If the team has their "own private jet" why is it that the numbers on the side always change?
  • Boring and Predictable

If its not bad writing/bad acting its the terrible special effects. There are plenty of other shows out there that do what Criminal minds fails to do. My advice, watch Law and Order SVU or really anything else similar.
  • A little disturbing sometimes, but interesting nonetheless

I get a little freaked out on some episodes, and squirmy on others, but I have to give them credit, they are interesting.
  • Why do "love"hewitt fans need to promote her 24/7 and bring others down?

JLH and her fans are monsters UrielMendes's comment is the proof to that. He/She wrote at least 30 "reviews" with different names about how amazing jlh is and how she needs even more screen time (while she gets more screen time than anyone else) and this moron is promoting jlh while bashing Shemar Moore and AJ... eueu put the same comment on this site 10000 times. These 2 JLH fans are bullying everyone who thinks that JLH ruined this wonderful show. Sick people......

AJ is having a baby and she still gets treated like sh* by CM fans but mostly she's bullied by the fans of JLH. They're sick bullies. It's heartbreaking what AJ have to endure - JLH fans are sending death threats to her and her unborn baby. To AJ the baby is a miracle, she's not birthing kids 24/7 like JLH. Actually i think JLH and her sick fans have no idea what does this baby means to AJ. It's shocking to see how they're treating her. JLH HIT AJ's belly... i don't know if she did it accidentally or not but she did it and she should get fired because of this. She went way too far with this. She's the worst kind of monster ever.

It's depressing thinking about it but i kinda hope that next season is the last for CM so AJ doesn't have to endure the hatred she gets from JLH fans. It's unfair and so very sad :(
  • Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore. That's all I have to day.... Oh, and the crime scene stuff, that's cool too.
  • Why did they ruin a great show.

When I first stated watching criminal minds the show was dark and you could never see the killers face till the end when they caught him. Then as the years went on they started making it like law and order. Bright scens more talking and you got to see the killers face right in the begin.. Now they added Jennifer love Hewitt, witch makes the show dumb she does nothing for the show. I bet she was just broke and need to do something. Also in the 2nd or third new episode in this year's season she got pregnant wtf who cares and who cares if her first daughter is upset about that. And I didn't even know Jennifer love Hewitt had a man to begin with. This just makes me not want to watch the show any more I hope they change everything back to the way it was.
  • Why, Why, Why Ruin A Good Show

jlh has added nothing to Criminal were the powers that be thinking? They could have just left Tripplehorn's spot vacant. Now jlh is But maybe they are planning to write her out of the show which would make MANY people sayin'
  • Is this site only for talking about TV shows?

Can I not actually watch any older shows here? If so, how?

Thanks for any reply and for any info.
  • Really? Just respect please.

akathleenkellyy, you are posting the same comment always too and bullying me and after that you are saying that I am doing this. I think you don't read my comment at all. I have no words anymore. I just said my opinion, I have never bullyied anyone. I don't have time for this ridiculous argument.

My old post: First of all, this is ridiculous to blame 1 person for all bad comments. I love all Criminal Minds' actors and actresses! I am so happy for AJ's & JLH's pregnancy. I never told any bad thing about them. All cast member are awsome. But first look at all fans wrote terrible comments about JLH. So akathleenkellyy, you are only looking this on your side. I just would like to see all fans would respect to every amazing people who is working so hard to put this perfect show. That's all. I am a JLH fan and if you read all comments, you can see I don't blame anyone for anything and I don't insult to anybody. But the words '' sick people '' brings you the same words that you said to JLH fans because of the same reason. Everyone has to respect to everyone. And please somebody tell me when JLH hit AJ's belly? This is so crazy ridiculous! I never saw any threats to her. I see all biggest JLH fan pages & sites sharing all great news about other cast members with positively and supports them. If you don't know that, check out and tell your opinion then. All cast members are already friends now. They are working together. But all negative comments from fans are making them sad. Like Piaffe28 said, what is the need for some of you to write with such hatred?

I never bullyed any cast member or a fan! akathleenkellyylove, you are saying that JLH fans are bullying you but you are bullying and insulting all JLH fans. I love CM and I love all cast! I hope that every fan of CM especially who doesn't like JLH can see how she is amazing, and they can respect to everyone. I never saw a JLH fan insult and wrote comment with hatred to any cast member of CM especially to AJ. Everyone has to search all news about what or who they are have problem with. It' not only for people who doesn't like JLH, it also for JLH fans like I am. I am so happy for all cast members of CM are friends and I am also so happy for AJ and JLH are pregnant for their 2nd child at the same time. This is so cute.

I think people who writes terrible things about JLH out of their minds and they are so rude. I can't believe these disgusting comments about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is such a amazing person. She is a good actress and very talented. She is singer, actress, director, producer. At least just respect her career and experience. She is in this bussiness for a very long time. Besides it is not easy to join to a serie that aires for 10 season! Everyone know each other. If you never watch her just watch a movie or show of her. She is so nice person to everyone. The show is wonderful nothing has changed. She is really great fit in this character. Just don't blame her and don't be disappointed. If the producers of Criminal Minds didn't love or believe her, they wouldn't ask her if she want to be in the show. So just trust her for a second and watch the show. You'll see it. You don't have to love her but at least try to understand her and respect her. As a fan of JLH, I really loved her in this character, she is doing her best.
  • CBS SUCKS

a dick of Shemar Moom?

Why does it always post ONLY Shemar Moore's pics on their official accounts?

Yes. the pics of Reid, AJ and Hotch are posted too, but their pics are never titled with the names of their actors or with like the comment,"HOT". WHY "happy vday" or "Merry Christmas" greetings from its accounts ONLY had ugly Shemar Moom's pics?????

I've NEVER thought he is hot or even interesting. He is just disgusting for me. If ab is so important for you, just go to the nearest gym, take a pic of six pack and draw a face on the pic. IT WORKS. I mean what's the difference?

And some idiot said there was hatred toward Garcia. WHAT? WHERE? I couldn't find it any on here. Don't misunderstand me. I LOVE GARCIA. JUST I NEVER LIKE MORCIA. EW. Garcia is too important to be needed just as a sidedish of amazing Morgan. Thank you Shamer fans. NO ONE HATE GARCIA or said bad things about her. You were just too concentrated on Morgan and Morcia, which enabled you to see nil hatred toward Garcia. FUCK YOU BITCH! GARCIA ISN'T JUST a SIDEDISH of Shemar!! Remember. There are tons of girls who don't want to be called "baby girl" by Morgan!

This is why I NEVER LIKE Shemar Moom and his fans. ALWAYS SELF-CENTRIC. And JUST ONCE other casts, ESPECIALLY Gubler, are spotlit on or praised as hot, they never fail to complain about it. YEAH, YOUR BLIND EYES CAN'T SEE THOUSANDS of ONLY PRAISING Shemar or Morgan PICS. Yea, Morgan and Shemar are the most popular among Criminal Minds. WAIT. I DON'T THINK SO.

Please CBS. If you think Shemar Moom is only a celeb you should care about, FIRE OTHER MALE CASTS, KIRSTEN and JLH. I always think MGG is most underrated one, which is not only owing to that he is playing a nerdy character but also owing to Shemar Moom's fans, including CBS, never fail to bitchy about or dare to ignore him.

I'm sorry for JLH. Yes, her character is a little bit annoying, but it's a writers' fault. Has she ever acted like one big diva on the set? No. Actually it's Shemar Moom who is always late on the set and keeps others waiting for him!!! But you say nothing about it, hun.

Now. WHO IS SELF CENTRIC and FULL of HATRED? Don't ever describe the people who hate the real unfairness and fight back toward it as hateful people, idiots! They are just FURIOUS with the unfairness, and real hateful people. It's you, some of Shemar fans and haters of JLH who can't allow other casts to be focused just "sometimes"! Spotlights for Shemar Moom are like 10000000000, then for AJ 5000000000. And Sometimes MGG, then TG. JLH? ALMOST ZERO. "Hateful people" means you who are full of jealous and always criticizing other casts, hidden by the hypocritical comments such as "hatred toward Garcia". ASSHOLE. There is ALMOST NONE of it! Well, gorilla was offending, but just one comment. If you pick on one hatred, then the hatred comment about JJ's and Reid's hair was offending too. Well, I wasn't offended -hair? whatever!- but if you want to talk about "hatred toward Garcia", why didn't you say "hatred toward Reid" too? The hair thing wasn't criticizing?

"Hidden ugly honest feelings under hypocritical masks" This is how I always feel toward Criminal Minds' fans. It's OK to fight among fans! If there is a specific bully to JLH, then fight back! That's what you are doing right now and awesome. THEN WHY NOT for MGG, KV and TG? WHY it's not OK that some or many fans are really ANNOYED with the fact that CBS always focus on Shemar and recently on AJ? And say it?? Why is every CM fan just silent about the real unfairness?

You can say,"I'm a CM fan" even when all you talk about is Shemar Moom and Morcia, but you can't say it when all you talk about is MGG?? You really think this is a normal situation??

When the official account posts MGG's pic, soon you say, "post AJ!" or "post TG" etc, but NEVER reply it to Shemar's pics? TONS of Shemar's pics? DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS NORMAL???

In my opinion, that's why Criminal Minds have and will have never won even fans' voting awards. Those awards are rigged even at the nomination stage -if they aren't, nomiees have to be all written in-, but Criminal Minds isn't even close to win when CBS do buy some votes for CM and Shemar. Castle>the Mentalist>Bones>>>CM I'm sorry for the Mentalist. If the schedule had been changing so frequently as TM, Criminal Minds would have been canceled. So don't be proud of "CM is a long lasting show". Long lasting for nothing.

Anyway. I think fighting with honest feelings is great. B/C it's the only way to expose CBS's or media's lies. It's the only way to let brainwashed sheep to be free from being brainwashed. MGG and KV fans should shout out louder. Especially MGG fans. It's ok that you like MGG and Shemar. I do think so. But just DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES to the fact that MORE than HALF of Morgan fans think MGG isn't hot at all and Reid is only popular for the character which is owing to writers. And remember the fact that MGG was a top model and actually the number of MGG's fans is bigger than that of Reid's fans LATELY. Still you avoid fighting with Reid's fans or CM fans and be silent?Allowing Shemar fans to describe him,"faved only for his character"?? Please. Lies never fail to be exposed under the white light in the end. But when they are exposed, it's often too late to recover the loss. About CM, the loss of viewerships.

If you, guys think I'm just a hater, it's fine. I don't care. Whatever you say, I know the ratings of Criminal Minds keep dropping and even if CBS, meaning Shemar fan is so fussed about only Shemar and doing its best to ignore others, he will never ever be able to join the movies that have possibilities to be nominated for oscar or golden globe. He is talentless as an actor. Sorry, but the truth, isn't it? All he can do is showing off muscle. What's the difference from Morgan to Shemar himself?? Other casts are somehow different from their characters. MGG is nerdy but acutally quite cheerful, TG is cheerful and funny too. KV isn't so nerdy. JLH is way sweeter. Joe is acually funny. And Moom? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

And if I was a girl admiring six packs, I would rather like to chase after Channing's ass. He isn't a gay, so different from Shemar. OK, then I would chase after Matt Bomer's fine ass.

So. I'm fine if CBS keeps on praising ONLY Shemar and if you think I'm just a hater. Just please don't come out from where you are. It's pretty annoying when I'm searching for some comments about other shows, then the praising comments for Criminal Minds come up. Or when I'm just watching Ellen as usual, then disgusting muscle comes up. Please. Stay there. Don't come out until your fandom becomes normal.
  • What happened to the CSI Women

5.5
    Jennifer Love Hewitt has added nothing to this show. The class of the women has gone downhill since she joined the cast. These are supposed to be intelligent and well educated agents. Is CM dumbing down the women so Hewitt looks better?
  • jennifer love hewitt

get her off , she is not needed , her make up sucks, she does nothing for the show
  • What's with the HATE in these posts?

I am sorry but I have been a loyal fan of Criminal Minds from the beginning. I am the first to admit that I do not feel that JLH is a good fit with the team at all, but what is the need for some of you to write with such hatred? There's a thing called a remote and if you feel compelled to write with such foul language and hatred CHANGE the CHANNEL! For goodness sake. It's embarassing as an American to read some of these posts. As with any long trending show or movie with sequels, its just a matter of time that it declines in quality and viewer interest as the writers struggle to come up with new material. That's just what happens. I will continue to watch Criminal Minds since I still find it entertaining enough to watch. Sure I have some disappointments here or there, but there is no need to write with such hatred people. Watch something else if you need to write such a lengthy posts with nasty inappropriate language. Grow Up!
  • Einstein LOL

I don't care if Reid will get a steady or not. At least I wish it wouldn't be ridiculous "Einstein" girl. What a lame shitty drama then. Just Reid and Matthew Grey Gubler need MORE appreciation and way more respect from CBS. I miss Reid as one genius. Not some team member who can be replacable. In Season1, Gideon introduced him that Gideon couldn't imagine how big Reid would become when he turned into his 30's. Where is the genius Reid?? Oh, I forgot. Even talented Gideon was murdered so easily in nowadays Criminal lame Minds' dillusional world. LAME.

And I always wonder why Gubler is just ignored by media, especially by PeoplesChoice and by Ellen that are mostly reflected never viewers' demands but powerful Hollywood person's intention, like CBS's willing. I wished the new spin-off would have been Reid's one. Reid's getting slowly into maddness because of Meave's death, then turning into a huge villain like Hunnibal would be awesome. Then Gideon would have get a big role again. But CBS just killed Gideon and treated Reid's loss for Meave's death like NOTHING.

I really don't wish that Einstein never-cute girl became a girlfriend of Reid. She's cute? I think you just look down on Reid and underestimate the existence of Meave for Reid.

Recent Criminal Minds is just an SOAP OPERA. Door kicking, bang, Aaab, gross phone sex by a thin gorilla and a nerdy girl. Well, I do like Garcia, LAME. It's never a crime drama!!! Some people criticize that NCIS is boring but recent Criminal Minds isn't even a crime drama. It's just a cheesiest soap opera.

Guushh.

Are girls getting so stupid now?

No. As I love Reid, I repect his genius character, and I love Matthew Grey Gubler, I don't wanna see Reid's love romance with a not-cute-at-all girl. I need more Reid's scenes such as he solves the case or he goes to see his mother.