Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (564)

• missing conection -10 SE

I just want repeat mark.

The chem between characters is weak and I feel like missing some scene, althoug I have been watching the episode since the first scene.

I am following other series and somehow I can connect the actors/characters...

• keep the original cast and very dissapoint with season 9 and 10

I like a team job not a character job. A good balance between characters, and i really miss the chemistry the characters used to have. They always got involved into one and others they looked like a familly. No need a new profiler but better scripts, and creepy stories ; If any i miss Strauss or similar agent . And a miss Reid and garcia's brillant minds.. Never loved JJ character, but she is part of the team and i accept was sweet, now as a profiler she is boring, arrogant, distant. cold. Hotch doesn't look the chief lately. Garcia used to be perky, funny, smart, she didn't like to see horror pics. but she could handle pretty well, she always care about the others, got involved and investigated side by side with the profilers, now she is just a "fast looking info machine" what a waste of a character who was an ex hacker, and a expert IT. And they all talk so od dissapoint lately. Loved the episodes where one of the team has a probleam and the entire team helped him. This show now looks more like a episode focus character with somebody of the team helping, and the others?? do they care? i doesn't looks like.
  • JLH - Doesn't Fit

Ben a fan since the beginning. Never missed an episode. After JLH joining the cast I actually stopped watching after 2 of the new episodes. I decided to go back to it because I do think the rest of the cast & writers are have nothing against her at all, however she sticks out like a sore thumb. Her acting skills are not up to the standard of the other actors. I wish her the best of luck, just please write her out of this series.
  • Should be renamed to Coincidental Minds

some excellent plots but what does my head in is Garcia who has access to every single computer system in the world and security camera footage in every store.

Ruin's it really, she talks and types at the same time at the speed of light, sometimes not even looking at the computer. Most hilarious episode ever was when Prentis "died", she had to find a building somewhere in the entire city that could house an arsenal, it took 2 seconds flat - couldn't stop laughing.

Still watch it though as some really good story lines, just wish Garcia wasn't so fake!
  • UGLY

Whomever is in charge of haircuts and color on Criminal Minds NEEDS to be fired.... AJ's long hair looks like a high school bimbo. JLH's hair,,, whats with the stringy long strands? Spincers hair looks like he put his finger in a light socket. Penelope's haircolor,,,, and CUT... looked best when she was light Blonde, NOT RED..... Not the red blonde with roots she has now, and her haircut..... does not flatter her AT ALL...
  • JLH b'bye

PLEASE!! Get off my favorite show!! You are bringing it down with your Buffy stuff. Be careful what you sign up for. It might stick with you!

• Feedback to CBS

Many of you were mentioning that you wanted to let CBS know how you feel directly about this horrible season of Criminal Minds. You can right them directly here: cbsdotcom / feedback

Perhaps we can rescue this once great show. However, it may have already jumped the shark and may not be salvageable. :-(
  • Just respect please

I just can't believe these comments about Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is such a amazing person. She is a good actress and very talented. She is singer, actress, director, producer. At least just respect her career and experience. She is in this bussiness for a very long time. It is not easy to join to a serie that aires for 10 season! Everyone know each other. If you never watch her just watch a movie or show of her. She is so nice person to everyone. The show is wonderful nothing has changed. She is really great fit in this character. Just don't blame her and don't be disappointed. If the producers of Criminal Minds didn't love or believe her, they wouldn't ask her if she want to be in the show. So just trust her for a second and watch the show. You'll see it. You don't have to love her but at least try to understand her and respect her. As a fan of JLH, I really loved her in this character, she is doing her best.
  • Criminal Minds

The only show on television that I watch on a regular basis is Criminal Minds. I stopped for a bit in 2014 earlier but I caught up to the present.

I am sorry for the comments I made a while back.

Reid is my favorite actor.

You, the cast, deserve so much for the work you put into this wonderful show for us to enjoy every week.
  • Disappointed

This used to be my favourite show until they putted JLH in this caracter.

She ruined this show for me, im going to stay very disapponted if she stays on the show.
  • Disappointed on character changes

2.5
    As much as I like Jennifer Love Hewitt and most of her movies and shows, on the contrary, I don't find Hewitt's acting as a behavioral analysis believable. I like Lola Glaudini and I miss her and Mandy Patinkin. I'm most disappointed that Glaudini was replaced by Hewitt.
  • Elephant memory

I like this show I've become more cautious where to go and who to trust
  • Horrible Decision

JLH ruined it. She needs to go back to talking to ghosts. I refuse to watch the new season. I'll stick to the reruns.
  • Going worse, every season...

you are turning this excellent much graphic... and it was one of my favourites...
  • Turn on the lights!!

Love, Love, Love this show! My favorite by far, but please turn on the lights. Episodes just keep getting darker, like being shot in the dark! Example: Episode on November 20, 2014.

Thank you!
  • Why all the hating on JLH

Am I the only one who quite likes her on the show? I've been a huge fan from day one and I'm still enjoying it with JLH. I haven't seen her in much other than ghost whisperer and she was likeable in that.

I like what she brings to the team, she loosens them up a little due to her complete openness , humour and self deprecation. She's abit different, has a lighter, cheeky approach at times which I think the team needs and will appreciate. She is again likeable and I think she fitted in well with the group.

• Agree with ALL of the previous titles

I am a long time fan of the show but with the addition of JLH I am also losing interest this season. I am hoping that the powers that control the show realize JLH needs to go. I can't believe that the other actors don't realize what is happening. Please fix this problem.
  • I'm not alone

1.5
    I have no idea whether producers, directors and writers monitor this site for feedback, but I've not found any other avenue that seemed appropriate or sufficient including the CBS website. So, I am in hopes that this reaches those that matter!

I don't remember ever commenting on programming before. I don't really do blogs and I don't follow celebrities. Nevertheless, i'm compelled to find some outlet for my frustration with, what has been, one of only a few shows I watch regularly -Criminal Minds. I was not especially fond of Paget's replacement, but apparently I'm not alone in finding JLH so poorly suited to the show, that I'm starting to loose interest. I'm not a fan of her, or anything she's done, in general, as I find her to be a poor actress and somewhat dull. Watching her on CI well it's frustrating to the point of being irritating.

While I'm doing this, and as an aside, I'll also add that I find the romance between Morgan and Savanna to be uninspired, almost strained. As hard as it is, on occasion, to imagine the connection between Morgan and Garcia that's more genuine and appealing to watch-even if it never becomes romantic.

I'm going to make another entry, for another program, and will monitor feedback for a day or so which I hope will come within that time, because I anticipate this to be the end of my celebrity/programming posting! If there is another, or more direct means of leaving feedback for those with the interest and power to influence change, I welcome that information.

Thanks

• kill off kate already

i know u taught it was a good idea but you are wrong! i cant stand her on the show shes making me not want to watch a show ive seen for 10 yrs she has ruined every show shes been on terrible actress please kill her off soon i dont understand what the writers taught but im about to find some thing else to watch

• Hello CBS - #criminalminds - Please find a way to get rid of JLH!

JLH does not belong on this show. I have always loved the casting on this show, but why JLH? She brings nothing to the series. She's not a skilled enough actress to seperate from her other work. Her choices on this series view more like first year acting. The audience is speaking here. Please CBS - take note. Sorry, Jennifer - I'm not a hateful person, I just think you and CBS have made a bad choice.
  • Get rid of Jennifer Love Hewitt -she sucks!

This my favorite show and is being Ruined by having JLH in it! This show great with the cast that made it successful and popular! If not broke, why change it! Love the cast. -as is! Not with phoney, over-rated, washed up, has been actors like -Jennifer Love Hewitt, trying to regurgitate her career and Scabbing onto other peoples success And an already good show. don't need or want her on it -to Ruin it! Will have to switch to another show if JLH stays and ruins Criminal Minds! Get rid of JLH! Leave the cast as is, if need New cast get New, fresh faces, new blood actors who can earn their place, and acting reputation on show. -NOT JLH! SHE SUCKS! Many thumbs down, with her on it! Rating: 0. ***DEFINITELY RUINING THE SHOW. GET RID OF JLH! They Have dumbed down the script and by having this crappy low budget phoney, IS RUINING THE show -as expected! She Sucks! And just, does Not suit or belong on this show! Get rid of JLH AND KILL OFF HER CHARACTER ASAP, THIS WILL NOT IMPACT THE SHOW AT ALL! NO LOSS! Rating: -10
  • Criminal Minds is on the road to cancellation

This show is one of my favorites but this season is the worst. Are they dumbing down the writing? I am so disappointed. I tried to like JLH put she just doesn't work for me. However, she is not the only concern. There does not seem to be the same cohesive, intelligent plot development. The episodes are boring and predictable. The biggest upset is that Criminal Minds has lost its edge. There is nothing that makes want to watch. I fear that this show will sadly get chopped from CBS. A great show that seems to have lost it's writers.
  • awful JLH

please writers get ride of callahan, hire a chief section like a mature lady that gives hard time to the team, like strauss, and more screentime for Reid and garcia, and less of JJ also.
  • Not in LOVE

Definitely not in love with the addition of JLH to Criminal Minds. Her look is terrible for such a pretty lady. I don't see her lasting the season, there is not chemistry with the cast.
  • SADDNESS....

I use to love this show, it is the only show I have ever watched constantly. I use to make sure I never worked Wednesdays just to watch this. However now I think I may start working, because I can't stand JLH, her acting I swear is getting worse. I am with everyone else I hope they killer her off or something before the end of the season because if not I am most likely just not going to be able to watch. That or I will have to continue what I am doing now, and only partly pay attention.
  • more reid and Garcia

I don't care about JLH, i wish Reid and garcia have more screentime, same for Hotch and Rossi, those are my favorite characters
  • MORE REID

I don't care JLH. Or I like her waay more than Shemar Moom centric.

more Morgan? Ew.

Please.

Which character the fandom always tells the most fav?

WHY the heck CBS just KEEPS ON TRYING hard to CUT Reid's time,which seems almost they wanna get rid of Reid or Matthew Gubler??

At least one thing great about Season 10.

LESS Morgan.

Thank God, JLH.

Seriously, without Reid and Garcia, the team won't work properly.

But Garcia, my love, seems that CBS tries to spare more time for her.

But REID?

On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever social media!

CBS just keeps on ignoring Reid or Matthew Gubler.

Is that so difficult even to mention his name?

Enough of it!

It's plain rude.

And if you hate so much that there is an atmosphere that even mentioning the name of Gubler or Reid is forbidden, just FIRE REID!

He deserves way more respect and appreciated.

PS

Some self-claiming Reid fan said, "full fan base doesn't tell Reid is popular.

Well as you said, " full fan base" is "silent" and doesn't vote any.

A moron didn't seem to know, that's why it's called,"ratings".

And "ratings" tells Morgan has never ever been the most popular, or either the actor has.

Almost all the Morgan centric eps dropped ratings compared to former eps. And so did the actor's guest starring talk shows.

But Reid "centric" eps almost always raise the ratings.

THANK YOU.

I don't think you are a Reid's fan.

Self-claiming means NOTHING.

And as you, I think other character fan, said, if you really don't appreciate "dedicated" fans' "hundreds" votes, then why you complain and care about them??? Huh? It seems controversial.

And if as you try to believe "only dedicated fans' votes" mean nothing, CBS shouldn't broadcast like People's Choice Award at all, OR shouldn't have said,"vote for Shemar" on Twitter. Don't you think so?

And at least, you admitted Reid or Gubler has dedicated fans. But you almost seem to want to say he isn't as popular as like Morgan?

Well then, I'm so sorry for you about the fact that Morgan or the actor isn't so attractive to get even the small number of dedicated fans when there are way more "silent" Morgan fans IN YOUR MIND.

Well for me, Morgan or Shemar fans look exactly like the old girls who are frantic with voting things, but yeah they may be silent.

LOL.

• Get Rid of JLH and have more of Moore on this show

This year's Criminal Minds Adding Jennifer Love Hewitt is a mistake. The character Derek Morgan needs more show time, not Don't keep changing this show to please some stupid actress who wants her mug on a major tv I can see the show going downhill since Morgan has been put in the background. This is my favorite tv show, or was up until this year.
  • weak adittion

Hotch Rossi Garcia Reid Morgan and JJ are the ones who make the show for me. Specially hotch Rossi Garcia and Reid, and i love the banter Morgan and Garcia. Sorry Callahan adds nothing, eansted i would love to see a chief section: another mature lady like Strauss.
  • season 9 isn't my favorite of CM but still love it . I would like for season 10 a little be less of JJ

What happened this season? some episodes were ok, I enjoyed the funny team moments. But... JJ characters looks different,.. distant from the team, bossy.. icy i MISS Garcia funny responses ,she is opend minded, sparky, brillant, but season 9 seems to forget about Garcia and Reid characters. I don't like to see Garcia so nervous,, exagerating her gestures , love that Garcia sparky, funny, always has something to say, not when she is overreacting. And Yes i would like to see garcia going out with the team. i really enjoy those episodes.
CBS