Criminal Minds

Wednesday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 In Season

layle1

User Score: 2033

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (633)

• Criminal Minds

The best show on television and the only one I will continue to watch.

There is absolutely nothing negative that I can say about this outstanding crime drama.

I buy the box sets of episodes and enjoy them, no commercials and the prices are very resonable.

• Loathe Aisha Taylor character

No chemistry at all . Mr. Scratch on season 10 one of the best in a while. Ugh this Dr. Tara is awful. Aisha Taylor has been over rated for ages. More on Dr. Reid
  • Criminal Minds

The writing on this show is still fresh & crisp. The cast still relevant & engaging. But Aisha Tyler was a misstep. She simply does not fit in on this show.
  • Matthew Gray Gubler/Spencer Reid

Spencer Reid in "Entropy" is the best Criminal Minds ever. Matthew Gray Gubler was outstanding! Please feature him in more stories. As much as I like all the Criminal Minds characters (and I've been watching from the beginning) Spencer Reid remains my favorite. Still miss Emily but I do like her latest replacement very much.

I would like to add something about Aisha Tyler. When she was first brought on the show, her character displayed a special talent for discerning ways of speech and duplicating them. That talent has never been used again. By not including this special talent, you are missing out on "sparkling up" Aisha. Just a thought.
  • Criminal Minds

You should totally watch this show it is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • criminal minds

I love watching criminal minds I watch every time the show comes on I love all the cast please don't let anyone leave the show.
  • Matthew Gray Gubler?

And where is Dr. Spencer , maybe i miss something i hope he is returning!
  • Criminal Minds

I love the show and the story lines. Serious actors with serious stories. I just have one Lewis' . I know you want to downplay the "looks" category but, we must do something about that wig. I know we can do better. Couldn't we have used her hair & put it in a bun, ponytail or something?? Let's work on that. Other than that 2 thumbs up!
  • PLEASE cut JJ's HAIR!!!!! and FIRE the cast hairstylist!

The entire female cast on Criminal Minds needs a hair makeover.... The stylist on this show SHOULD be fired. JJ.... PLEASE cut that high school cheerleader hair. You are suppose to be a professional FBI agent... Not a want-a-b prom queen. Garcia, Your hair has gone from ugly long red to a nice light shorter blonde to an uneven color stringy long mess. Reminds me of Abbie on CSI,,, at lease Abbie in real life shave her head bald and looked GREAT, when younger. And that wig,,,,,,, OMW.... could they have chosen a worse wig for our newest agent to wear? I've done cuts and color for over 30 years, and from the guest police to the 1st line cast the styles are AWFUL!
  • No Reid No Watch

And thank you CBS for making it clear that you do hate Matthew Gray Gubler and Thomas Gibson by posting "thanks to the cast" video w/o MGG or TG.

Many younger viwers have already decided to quit watching after ep8, but you need to confirm them to stop watching.

Congrats. You succeed.

Wait and see your demo and ratings tank as if they hadn't tanked yet.
  • Criminal minds reboot

5.5
    Criminal minds is terrible so far this season. And what's going on with Aisha Tyler? Who thought, "lets get Tyler she'd be great," Tyler is the worst possible choice, she looks completely out of place. No chemistry not to mention that she's bigger than all the other actors on the show. Maybe six feet tall with the biggest head and worst hair I've ever seen on a woman works somewhere but not here. Please let her stay be brief and let the writers wake up before the show dies a slow death. CM deserves a better fate. I have given up on this season of CM. Tyler's presence is too distracting, brings the show quality down. Camera shouldn't do closeups of her gigantic head.
  • Aisha Tyler

Gotta go, nothing personal, love her but comedy or a lighter genre is her forte, she's terrible bringing show down, just a show that requires a perfect casting gonna be tough!
  • Anyone notice?

How many actors/actresses coincide with and modern family??? Oh and everyone shut the hell up about Aisha Tyler. She feels out of place. Watch her hands... She doesn't feel at home. Yes I miss Blake and Prentiss, and Elle always sucked. But give her a chance. Also, bring back Jennifer Love Hewitt pss. Also, wouldn't it be cool to bring Elle back as an unsub!?? Ohhh and bring Lila back for Reid since he lost Maive
  • Fake British Accents

5.5
    I love Criminal Minds, but this episode was one of the worst I've ever seen. Rossi's daughter was a joke. She and the other two bad one's with the Fake British Accents. Two thumbs down. And yes Aisha does not fit in.
  • Criminal minds

I like the show and Aisha Tyler but not together. Her hair is horrible and what makes it worse is that it's a wig it doesn't have to look like that. I can't look at it. It's like perpetual bed head. Brush it for goodness sakes. They just keep casting bad people in roles. Jennifer love Hewitt was terrible for the show also. Just leave the show alone
  • This is serious!

5.5
    I have literally stopped watching the show. It took me a while to get over Emily leaving. Then I started to get attached to Blake then she leaves. The show is really declining. Please bring back at least one orginal from the past.
  • Hate the Short Haired Tyler on CM - Bad Choice

Please do not sign Aisha Tyler for Season 12. She is terrible and I agree with the bad hair day.

The big problem is that Tyler is a host on "The Talk". Most of the other actors on CM have had to visit TT to promote the show, so when Tyler is in a scene with the other actors, it just feels fake and weird. CM is losing credibility with Tyler on the show. I don't believe her in the role and the others look like they are "Acting"

Get someone new, it doesn't have to be Big Name, just someone who can act.
  • The Night Watch

Season 11 of Criminal Minds is AWFUL! If this is all the writers can do, put the show out of its misery and let it die. The storylines have all been horrible, this season. I think Aisha is okay, in her role, but that wig is terrible. I'm looking forward to seeing JJ back, otherwise, this show is completely screwed! This is why CBS should have kept Stalker!!!
  • Aisha Tyler doesn't fit w CM. No chemistry

Aisha Tyler s a TERRIBLE fit for CM. she has no presence, no depth . she offers nothing to the CM series. So many before offered so much more Karisma & like ability than she. Bring back ANY of the previous actresses. They could run circles around Aisha. She just doesn't fit. Worst choice. I liked everyone previous better than her. awful. No chemistry.
  • Criminal Minds "Witness"

Love every show but please get rid of Aisha Tyler I can't take her seriously and that wig is tore up! Send her back to her talk show!!!! Dont mean to be harsh but she doesn't fit well into the show!
  • "The Witness" - loved the actor who played Charles Senarak

Found him very "believable" & genuine in scenes displaying variety of emotions. Would like to see him as a regular! This particular episode was a bit contrived, but I love the show!!
  • yet another putrescent cop show

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced
  • Replacement of Jennifer Love Hewitt

Just a consideration for replacing JLH with a very talented actress from Once Upon a Time, Jennifer Morrison is the towns sheriff and her role is undeniably exceptional. Brunettes do look a bit more bad ass in such roles but Jennifer is definitely a great consideration.
  • ION CHANNEL PLAYS ONLY 75 EPISODES OF CRIMINAL MINDS OUT OF 250!!

3.5
    ION Channel ruining Criminal Minds by playing the same 75 episodes of Criminal Minds... When there is well over 250 episodes. It's great to see back to back episodes of Criminal Minds, but I swear, if I see another episode of season 1 and 2, plus The Boston Reaper, I'm gonna disown the ION Channel. Play the other 175 episodes that I've never seen. Geez, you people own the rights to the show and its as if your deliberately trying to debunk the show. Start playing all the episodes !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JLH b'bye

PLEASE!! Get off my favorite show!! If she comes back, I will stop watching. And I will miss this show so much!
  • Too Many People Have Come and Gone

I am a die hard CM fan. But season 11 looks like a disaster. With talk of JJ leaving now, it's just too much BS. I was glad when they killed off Gideon, but the firing of JJ and Brewster started a negative effect. JJ is one of the reasons people like the show. Brewster made the right choice by getting out of that mess. If I had to keep looking over my shoulder to see if i was going to be replaced, I wouldn't stay either. When a series goes 10 years, you know all the actors are tired of the network BS. Charlie Sheen got out of that two men and a boy, (or whatever they called it) in time. Now look at the show. Is it still on? I have every season of CM on DVD, but now? There are other shows out there. I like Blue Bloods and I imagine that will be my favorite now. But they did get rid of Jackie, didn't they. Too bad they don't make a lot of good movies anymore. Oh well, it's a new generation.
  • Agree with jkracz's comment, you guys ruined a good show.

Paget Brewster was GREAT. All who followed NOT so great.
  • You Ruined A Great Show

How could your casting team ever let Paget Brewster get away? With all the experience they must have, did they not see that her shoes were way too big to fill? You had a cast like no other show I've ever seen but not any more. No one can take Paget's place or do as good a job as she did. You can see that by the fan's comments. Why in the world would you mess with a good thing? I love the reruns with Paget in them and watch them over and over, but your new shows - - no thanks.
  • Love - Hewitt is not doing it for me

I have watched Criminal Minds since its inception and love the show, however I am not enjoying it since Love-Hewitt joined the team. She is a terrible actor, brings no personality or character to the show and simply has no purpose. Get rid of her before you lose ratings.
  • The Mirror Man.

The team go after a killer who murders social media 'stars'. In the press he's called The Selfie killer, but he nicknames himself The Mirror Man.