Criminal Minds

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2005 Returning October 1, 2014

layle1

Criminal Minds Fan Reviews (507)

• Still hooked...

I still like most of the stories (Although I wonder why some people complains about the gore, since this show is about rather bizarre crimes), and I learnt to accept that some characters are gone for good, and some new ones are here to stay. Still, I wish the cast would get smaller. I don't get the need to increase the cast all the time, because that means even less screen time for former main characters. I also wish Garcia wouldn't present the cases, since she is ok but in smaller doses, and as long as she doesn't make those awful out-of-lie comments, and I wish JJ wouldn't become a 'profiler', since I find her rather boring. I am worried that the 200 episode will be another family drama as the ending of season seven. I which her family was given the biggest spot and two annoying episodes to resolve the situation. I wish the original main characters (Hotch, Morgan and Reid) would get more screen time. Sometimes, specially with Hotch and Reid, you can barely tell what they did in the episodes.
CBS