Criminal Minds

Run

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 16, 2012 on CBS

7.3
  • No!!! Where's my Emily gone!

Well before I address the obvious, let's talk about the brilliant continuation of a truly phenomenal storyline! Everything in here was executed to perfection! The Queen of Diamonds slash Lady X woman with Henry, plus the bomb scene! Aside from JJ kicking that woman's butt like there's no tomorrow, we also showcased the true brilliance of Prentiss in that scene with Will!

OMG, this case was one of the BAU's best, and Criminal Minds never fails to deliver!

My own ipinion to this ending, though, is that I am so sad that Paget Brewster is going! OMG, Emily has been my favourite character since I started watching CM, and even though she wasn't an original cast member, she will be missed more than I can even express in words! She was brilliant!

I do hope that we get a replaecment. No one can replace Paget Brewster and Emily Prentiss, but it is better than leaving a void in her place.

Thanks Paget Brewster for many weeks of brilliant CM episodes and many years with this show! I will miss Emily and her sense of humour. She was absolutely amazing!

Also, congrats to JJ! And Will! And on a side note, Jack and Henry are both so unbelievably cute!!! <333
Hit