Criminal Minds

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 16, 2012 on CBS

• This is the most brilliant finale I have seen.

This episode was phenomenal. This season was a complete roller coaster. it has downright horrible episodes and then some absolutely superb episodes but the finale was INSANELY AMAZING. I kid you not when I say that there wasn't even one moment where i got even slightly distracted from what was happening on screen. it was fast paced, well though out , every reason and motive was clearly explained and the unsubs were unlike we have seen before and very creative. When I read the review regarding some bank robbery, I was like eh that sounds boring but believe me, it was the complete opposite. The emotions and relations were such an important part of the story but not once did it come in the way of the storytelling or the main plot. What I love about CM is that even when new couples are introduced, its done with so much subtlety and not thrown in your face to like them, its basically kept at the background with just enough knowledge to know whats happening. Rossi and Strauss, Beth and Hotch and also I have to bring this up, they manage to get the most adorable child actors. I am big fan of jack and I love JJ's son as well. The last scene, oh man. Without being too cheesy and corny they managed to make it the most heartfelt scenes I have seen in a long time on any show. Emily's dance with everyone, her friendship with morgan, her talk with hotch, rossi throwing JJ a wedding, everything was just spot on. I am extremely sad that Paget is leaving, I'm not clear ont he reasons why but I hope they bring her back the way JJ was brought back. I like the original team a LOT and the opening credits needs to have Paget. Oh and I love Matthew Gray Gubler :) Cant wait for the next season and hopefully to see Emily.
Hit