Criminal Minds

Snake Eyes

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2012 on CBS

• love the funny scenes

love the funny scenes, good story line
  • Lovd the casino theme!

I really totally loved the casino theme to this episode with the murders in Atlantic City, and I found this episode to be esxtremely enjoyable and unique. They've bdefiniteyl nevr done anything that matches this kind of storyilne before, and I'm a fan of new and unique types of episodes.

THe storyline here was very interesting. It had several dimensions to it and it was very entertaining, Reid at the poker was great, and Rossi's reaction to the proposal for him to buy into the bpoker tournament was even better! :P Hilarious stuff!

Meanwhile, I have to agree that the Garcia/Morgan thing here was way too random, out of nowhere and completely pointless.

But that was the only downisde for me! The rest of the episode was immaculate! Keep it up, CM!!! :)
  • I am being generous giving this one a "2" - for the Poker and the oil on Shemar's body.

I have watched this episode twice and I still can't figure out what the writers were thinking or doing when they put it together. Apart from a couple of gems, it was rubbish from start to finish. A pathetic attempt at what is supposed to be quality television. The only fun parts I can think of were Garcia's stunned expression when Morgan came out of her shower while Kevin was at the door and also the parts where Rossi was horrified at the thought of putting up the stake money for the poker game and, of course, Reid's actual poker playing which has to be seen to be believed. I am still stunned by his glorious ineptitude.

The case itself was so boring and meaningless that it really isn't worth mentioning on any level but it was nice to see Dean Cain again. Sorry for borrowing the headline used by Finnegan77 but it summed my thoughts on the episode up perfectly. Come on writers, get your act together.
  • Snake eyes

omg i laughed so hard with this episode, reid was cute as always.... awww he was gambling just like a fish in the water... and garcia & margan so hilarious. LOVE this show
  • A '1' Only for Shemar's Abs and Reid's Poker

I cannot believe I wasted my time watching this farce. Ridiculous from the start and the lamest excuse to have Morgan shirtless I have ever seen. "This season is for the fans!" Which fans? The ones who want these awkward, stilted, utterly stupid 'team interactions' instead of good cases and good profiling? Count me out.

Maybe it's for the ones who think the BAU would be involved in a one-off murder that might have mob connections. (Remember the division Hotch almost transferred to? Organized Crime? Yeah, the BAU isn't the only division of the FBI. And who, exactly called them in??) Whoever posted recently that CM isn't using real cases as its basis anymore was clearly understating the case. Not only aren't the CM writers using real cases, they aren't using basic tenets of profiling, Earth psychology, logic, or plot and character development that's taught at the elementary school level.

This unsub is so delusional he's hearing voices and seeing hallucinations. Blends right in, doesn't he? This may be Jersey, but a guy who's this far gone should be so easy to catch - as if he was wearing red tights and a cape. Ha.

An undercover sting. Using Rossi's money and Reid's mad skills with poker. Yes, that's completely logical. Why bother getting a warrant or pressuring the poker tournament sponsors to give them access. Nooooo. That's boring, right? Gotta ramp up the excitement! Our BAU professionals have all lost IQ points as soon as they stepped over the border into Jersey, apparently. And then they let the guy get away!! So, egotistical (who needs back up? We don't need no stinkin back up!) as well as inept. Niiiice.

Thank heavens the unsub shot himself. At this rate, the BAU would have missed him and shot each other. Not such a bad result, now that I think about it. I just know that SOMEBODY should be shot over this mess. Let's start with the writers.
CBS